Can Only An Act By God Stop Trump From Being President ?

It seems he's unstoppable.
He rolling like turd in the toilet getting flushed...
Yeah.....and Obama is like a tampon that just won't flush.

Doubtful, tampons have actually been in a vagina
I dont get it, whats your point? That Obama doesnt actually have a vagina?

I hear that he is our first woman President. Hillary is our first tranny running, but she wont come out of the closet.

Ever notice that Obama rides a girl's bike?

obamabike.jpg

/just kidding

Obama hasnt had his operation yet.

Last edited:

Doubtful, tampons have actually been in a vagina

oh damn. :badgrin:

Where were you when your morons voted in Obabble?

Well, I voted for McCain in 2008. (It's when you guys decided to turn your party over the Mormon cult I had to rethink things.)

But I'll tell you exactly where the country was at. They were at a point where due to Bush's criminal incompetence, thousands had died and millions were losing their jobs.

Now, I know you are still butthurt the black guy won, but let's stay on topic, okay. If Trump wins, it's a sad commentary on the country that we've confused celebrity with merit.
What merit did the black guy have...other than being a black guy?

No, it will not be an act of God, it will be the will of the American Citizens at the ballot box that prevents Trump from being President.

He wasn't a Mormon Cultist. But you guys would have nominated Romney if he worshiped Dread C'Thulhu if it mean getting the black guy out of the White House.

He wasn't a Mormon Cultist. But you guys would have nominated Romney if he worshiped Dread C'Thulhu if it mean getting the black guy out of the White House.
You hit the nail on the head. Obabbles only merit was not being a Mormon cultist. At last we agree on something....yo.

You hit the nail on the head. Obabbles only merit was not being a Mormon cultist. At last we agree on something....yo.
you never know, Godzilla could be going for a walk in Manhattan and step on the donald.

[

SO why are you still fighting an argument you've lost twice?

Obama won in 2008 because Bush fucked up everything. He won in 2012 because your side let the Mormon Cult bully you into nominating a guy most of you really didn't want. He said stuff like "47%" and "I likes to fire people" and you all wonder why a battered working class didn't sign up for that.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of whining about people voting for Obama, try to figure out WHY they voted for him. Find out why McCain and Romney were scarier alternatives for a lot of people and then don't do that again.

But my guess is you guys will nominate another guy like them and then wonder why people didn't vote for him, either.

Trump is winning because americans are fed up with PC politicians who do nothing but talk and fill their own pockets with OUR money. The establishment in both parties sucks. Kick them all out, pass term limits, being in congress should be a temporary sacrifice from your normal life to help your country, not a financially lucrative lifetime career.

Forum List

Back