Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Guy has now lied THREE TIMES within 45 MINUTES.

I am in firm agreement with Christie, Jendall, J. Bush, Martinez, George Will, John Boehner, and so many of the rest of the leadership that we need to change to meet the needs of women, minorities, and end the war on gays.

Guy is part of the extremist right beginning to wake up that he is part of the weakest link.

There is your second lie within 30 minutes. :lol:

Joke, you lie EVERY TIME you call yourself a Republican, and each and every member of this board KNOWS it's a lie.

Joke, you posted all the things you wanted to 'change' about the Republican Party, and we all saw that you were in agreement with the Democrats on each of those issues. You're a Democrat to the bone and we all KNOW it.

You have failed in your mission here, Joke. Go troll elsewhere, your sheet has been removed.

Moral and honest peoples, after reading this below, have no desire to like Cecilie1200, at all.

Yada yada frigging yada. "I don't agree with it, therefore I will simply assert, without proof, that NO ONE agrees with it, that disagreeing with me is a losing proposition, that no one wants it, that it MUST be changed, then leap RIGHT over my lack of proof to asking how everyone can just take my word for it and immediately fall into line with my wisdom and brilliance."

Yes, the GOP could probably modify its stance. You have yet to show me any reason why they would WANT to. Oh, I'm sure you view political stances and positions only through the prism of "What will get my party votes and power", but you should probably consider for a moment how utterly repugnant such convenient and subjective "principles" are to anyone with a shred of honor, self-respect, or morality. And yes, you've made it perfectly clear how offensive you find the idea of someone expecting you to be moral. My, doesn't THAT make us want to be just like you! :eusa_hand:

As if YOU have ANY familiarity with morality and honesty...

If he's imagining that his approbation is something people want, care about, or would accept if he offered it, he has no familiarity with REALITY.

Ceci and Guy's personal pathology prevent them from honestly and morally appraising a complicated problem. They are their own worst enemies.

Besides, this is what liberals believe:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Nothing could be further from what liberals stand for, you ridiculous clown.

Unkotare is not a conservative, merely a clown of the far extremist righty who can only exist in a country like ours as a free man.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Agreed. I'm a liberal and think giving a hungry man a fish solves the problem, more so than teaching about fishing, after which you have a hungrier albeit somewhat more knowledgeable man, who's near starving, has no pole nor fishing boat/fish finder nor a lake nearby, often, even if the lesson included a free boat or whatever.

Just give him a fucking fish. He's hungry for christsake. Maybe some fries and a drink too.

They want to kill babies so they don't have to feed them, personally.

It's the "hands off" approach to genocide. You corral them into inner city holding pens, you instill a sense of hopelessness in them, and you plant abortion clinics on every corner.

Then it's just a matter of time before you move to the next phase.

shit, kosherallie is on to us! quick unleash a smoke bomb and escape.

You fucking troll.

Agreed. I'm a liberal and think giving a hungry man a fish solves the problem, more so than teaching about fishing, after which you have a hungrier albeit somewhat more knowledgeable man, who's near starving, has no pole nor fishing boat/fish finder nor a lake nearby, often, even if the lesson included a free boat or whatever.

Just give him a fucking fish. He's hungry for christsake. Maybe some fries and a drink too.

You have not only perfectly stated the liberal view, you have also - by way of your own pathetic oblivion to the flaw in what you said - demonstrated to everyone why we should never, EVER let liberals be in charge of anything.

You have not only perfectly stated the liberal view, you have also - by way of your own pathetic oblivion to the flaw in what you said - demonstrated to everyone why we should never, EVER let liberals be in charge of anything.

Damn those liberal faith based soup kitchens. Send their commie asses to Hell.

Don't they know the fish maxim???

Unkotare is not a conservative, merely a clown of the far extremist righty who can only exist in a country like ours as a free man.

Give it up, Fakey. Everyone knows you are just another liberal democrat playing at this little 'Oh no, I'm really a Republican!' act that you all seem to think is so clever. It's not.

Give it up, Unko, all know you are simply a far righty extremist playing concern troll for the Republican Party. No one is impressed with your game at all.

Give it up, Fakey. Everyone knows you are just another liberal democrat playing at this little 'Oh no, I'm really a Republican!' act that you all seem to think is so clever. It's not.

Forum List

Back