🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can somebody please explain to me how Trump is credited for anything positive in this country?

Mmmmmkay. Finally allowing the last stage of the Keystone pipeline to be finished?

The market will always do well, no matter who's in office.....the rich got rich for a reason. But other than that, what the hell has this guy done that is so damn great that he's taking credit for what?

Illegals are scared, so they're not coming as much....but that was happening way before Agent Orange came on the scene....no jobs.

Jobs being created? That was happening long before Agent Orange....27 consecutive months, thus far

Uh, I just don't see anything this baboon has done, any ideas out there?
Well the best thing Trump did, was defeat Crooked Hillary, stopping the fundamental transformation of America. That right there was quite an achievement since the liberal lickspittle lapdog media was all in the tank for the vagina candidate. I guess you haven't noticed that Jobs are coming back to the US, where more people will get out of Obama's poverty increase. Yep, Trump must be doing right, if the liberals are bitching what he as done, in only 2 months....

Agent Orange

OT:
I'm guessing you must be pretty young and don't realize that there are some members here who, upon reading your OP wondered what on Earth Agent Orange has to do with Trump's presidency.

US-Government-Finally-Admits-Agent-Orange-Poisoned-Troops.jpg

retro-agent-orange-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

A section of Vietnam before and after being "treated" with Agent Orange.

spraypic2.jpg

agent-orange-and-its-devastating-effects-3-638.jpg

I realize now you're referring to Trump and his fake tan, but that didn't register at first. When I read this...

Illegals are scared, so they're not coming as much....but that was happening way before Agent Orange came on the scene....no jobs.

...I thought maybe you were writing about some crazy illegal immigrant gassing or something that I hadn't heard of. I thought, "Oh, Lord. Don't tell me Trump is having the military (or someone) drop chemicals or something on areas frequently traversed by illegal immigrants attempting to cross the border." I wouldn't put it past Trump to do something like that, and I certainly wouldn't put it past a USMB member to post/create a thread about something that outlandish.

Last edited:
The market will always do well, no matter who's in office.....the rich got rich for a reason. But other than that, what the hell has this guy done that is so damn great that he's taking credit for what?

Jobs being created? That was happening long before Agent Orange....27 consecutive months, thus far

Uh, I just don't see anything this baboon has done, any ideas out there?
Explaining anything to you is a complete waste of time.

Forum List

Back