🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can somebody please tell Captain Quig, who ate the damn strawberries!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, somebody has got to tell this clown, the campaign is over, you won, its time to start acting like a fuckin grown ass man, anybody, anybody!!

The man is truly out of his fuckin mind......really he is!!

Trump hit the ground running and has done more than any president in recent memory, maybe ever. Interviews and rallies don't change it. BTW, is Hillary still sleeping it off?

Since losing the election Hillary has a full time hobby. ...... :cool:

Ai2sfQC.gif

Another tiggered thread! Its been so long.

375259548fd2e077ac935783b661aa88.gif

Last edited:
Listen, somebody has got to tell this clown, the campaign is over, you won, its time to start acting like a fuckin grown ass man, anybody, anybody!!

That, or continuing to run rings around the media dolts, the dimocrat party cabal, RINOs, et al has been part of his MO since day one, and it's worked out a lot better than Hillary's and 16 other republicans' campaign strategeries.

Elections have consequences, Barry told us. So relax, tiger. Your period of consequences only has another 7 years and 10 months or so to go.

The man is truly out of his fuckin mind...apparently so are you.....in your case its called an "obsession" over trump.....

The man is truly out of his fuckin mind...apparently so are you.....in your case its called an "obsession" over trump.....

I would love to turn my fuckin TV on someday and not have to listen to yet another Trump lie.......unlike you bitches, I loath the guy, am sick of hearing about him, wish he would go the fuck away or just die. Until that happens I intend to put this whore on blast just to retaliate the hell you bitches gave Obama.

Forum List

Back