🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can someone be charged in a court if they comitted a crime in CHAZ?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Serious question.

Since the state government recognized CHAZ, any crime committed in CHAZ, in my opinion, cannot be tried by a US court, even after CHAZ is dissolved tonight (or soon), it would be ex post facto.

Serious question.

Since the state government recognized CHAZ, any crime committed in CHAZ, in my opinion, cannot be tried by a US court, even after CHAZ is dissolved tonight (or soon), it would be ex post facto.

Well, I'm no rocket science, but just because I go outside with a bunch of friends and tell the media and the mayor that "this block shall forever now be known as ShockedVille", doesn't mean it is in fact, a fresh new town which I founded.

Does this mean if you owna home that you can stop paying property taxes if you declare yourself a new country? Get the lawyers!!! Get the extremist judges!!! Find one who will declare that!!! And we will have case history!!!

The wackos in Chaz are just playing make believe. Their entire existence is make beleive. BLM was founded on a make believe media story. The data proves BLM is a make believe movement.

Chaz is just another liberal feeling fest make pretend that cowardly officials have failed to control.
Funny that 330 million Americans can be iron fisted into bullshit submission but couple hundred miscreants are treated like royalty.

Serious question.

No they are not immune simply because the State government "acknowledged" it's existence, there was no formal secession. By real law it was never an autonomous zone therefore still part of the State and subject to all State and federal laws.

Screw Chaz! The Conch Republic (Key West) was the first to leave the Union .
The Conch Republic is a micronation declared as a tongue-in-cheek secession of the city of Key West, Florida, from the United States on April 23, 1982. It has been maintained as a tourism booster for the city. Since then, the term "Conch Republic" has been expanded to refer to "all of the Florida Keys, or, that geographic apportionment of land that falls within the legally defined boundaries ...

The wackos in Chaz are just playing make believe. Their entire existence is make beleive. BLM was founded on a make believe media story. The data proves BLM is a make believe movement.
They're playing Liberia.

I'm General Butt Naked.

You always get to be General Butt Naked, I wanna be General Butt Naked today.

You can be General Butt Naked tomorrow.

That's what you said yesterday...

The better question....
Can I go into SPAZ and wreak havoc,escape and avoid being extradited?

Forum List

Back