Can someone making $1 million a year afford a 5.87% tax increase?

Revenue is not the same thing as income, bonehead. You don't calculate income tax based on revenue.

Revenue IS income.

Wrong, moron. Income is revenue minus expenses.

God are you stupid.

Why act so stupid? Corp tax is not paid on revenue , in contrast to what you keep indicating. It is paid on income which is revenue minus expenses. So what if you can find a site that introduces the term net income? You are being obtuse. Your stupid post compared revenue to tax. It was a ridiculous statement.

Who's acting stupid? Certainly not me.

Yes you. Learn some simple terms, like the meaning of the word "income."

Why act so stupid? Corp tax is not paid on revenue , in contrast to what you keep indicating. It is paid on income which is revenue minus expenses. So what if you can find a site that introduces the term net income? You are being obtuse. Your stupid post compared revenue to tax. It was a ridiculous statement.

OnePercenter is a good example of the reason democracy is doomed to blow up. Here's somebody that supposedly educates himself on the issues, but doesn't understand a simple economic concept like "income."

Please promise that you'll NEVER operate a business.

Revenue IS income.

God are you stupid.

OnePercenter is a good example of the reason democracy is doomed to blow up. Here's somebody that supposedly educates himself on the issues, but doesn't understand a simple economic concept like "income."

Why, because I understand the definition of "income?"

Tell me something, turd: when you fill out your 1040, how does it tell you to arrive at the "net income" figure?

Last edited:
In 2012, Apple paid 12% effective Federal tax domestic and foreign sales.

In 2012, Walmart income was 774B and paid 7.3B in taxes. Care to do the math?

Holy crap. You pulled those numbers out of your ass, didn't you? :lol:

AAPL Annual Income Statement - Apple Inc. Annual Financials

Thanks.
Their 2012 pre-tax income was $55.76 billion.
Their income tax was $14.03 billion.
25.16%.

In 2012, Apple paid 12% effective Federal tax domestic and foreign sales. How much was your effective taxes in 2012? I'm sure you paid more than Apple, used the same services as Apple, and Apple still felt the need to bank $100B off-shore. How does that make you feel!

God are you stupid.

Tell me something, turd: when you fill out your 1040, how does it tell you to arrive the "net income" figure?

What does that have to do with effective tax?

Thanks.
25.16%.

In 2012, Apple paid 12% effective Federal tax domestic and foreign sales. How much was your effective taxes in 2012? I'm sure you paid more than Apple, used the same services as Apple, and Apple still felt the need to bank $100B off-shore. How does that make you feel!

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. The 25.16% came from your link.

and Apple still felt the need to bank $100B off-shore. How does that make you feel!

If I had to pay extra taxes on my overseas income, just to bring it here, I'd leave it there too. It makes me mad that we're practically the only country in the world that charges our corporations tax on their foreign income.
It hurts their competitiveness and it hurts our economy.

God are you stupid.

Tell me something, turd: when you fill out your 1040, how does it tell you to arrive the "net income" figure?

No, because you can't grasp effective.

Thanks.
25.16%.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. The 25.16% came from your link.

and Apple still felt the need to bank $100B off-shore. How does that make you feel!

If I had to pay extra taxes on my overseas income, just to bring it here, I'd leave it there too. It makes me mad that we're practically the only country in the world that charges our corporations tax on their foreign income.

So it's OK for Apple to pay less effective tax than you?

It doesn't, moron. Most people pay less than 25%

Yes, it's okay that Apple pays a much higher rate on their AGI than I do.

So if a car lot sells a 50k car for 5k net income on the car, 2.5k of which is paid to the salesman in income & SS, 1k going to the rent & health care benefits thus the business profits 1.5k, you want them to then pay 15k in tax on the price of the car for a loss of 13.5k. ROFL What a retard. Effective ROFL..

Last edited:

I see you didn't want to answer the question.

I don't fill out a 1040. My yearly salary for the last 17 years has been $1.00/yr. My lifestyle (like almost all really rich folks) is paid for by a corporate trust I set up and financed. Welcome to the world of the really rich!

Now. Lets talk about effective Federal tax.

The only way you can honestly and accurately compare apples to apples is effectively. Unless you have two taxed entities who have EXACTLY the same deductions (indirect subsidies) you can't honestly and accurately make a conclusion.

So if a car lot sells a 50k car for 5k net income on the car, 2.5k of which is paid to the salesman in income & SS, 1k going to the rent & health care benefits thus the business profits 1.5k, you want them to then pay 15k in tax on the price of the car for a loss of 13.5k. ROFL What a retard. Effective ROFL..

What about the finance kick-backs?

I see you didn't want to answer the question.

I don't fill out a 1040. My yearly salary for the last 17 years has been $1.00/yr. My lifestyle (like almost all really rich folks) is paid for by a corporate trust I set up and financed. Welcome to the world of the really rich!

Your income actually comes in the form of a welfare check. Even if you had such a trust, you would still have an income from it and you would have to file a 1040. Furthermore, your trust would also have to file a 1040.

There's no legal way you can take money from a trust and spend it on personal consumption without reporting it as income.

You're obviously full of shit.

Now. Lets talk about effective Federal tax.

The only way you can honestly and accurately compare apples to apples is effectively. Unless you have two taxed entities who have EXACTLY the same deductions (indirect subsidies) you can't honestly and accurately make a conclusion.

The "effective tax" is based on income, not gross revenues, you fucking retard.

So you can make an accurate conclusion if you only consider gross receipts?

You are insane!

Yeah but he's paying 3% effective personal income tax on his $1 of income that he gets each year. Even though he now says does not actually file his taxes because his lifestyle is funded entirely by a corporate trust he created. ROFL

The cost problem is that the richies do not pay their fair share along with bloated government, though the workforce is less than that of Bush's administration.

Reform entitlements, end the DOE, and cut DoD by 70% over ten years.

Did Starkey get banned for actually making a sensible post?

I agree with the bolded portion 100%. Now I feel dirty.

The cost problem is that the richies do not pay their fair share along with bloated government, though the workforce is less than that of Bush's administration.

Reform entitlements, end the DOE, and cut DoD by 70% over ten years.

Did Starkey get banned for actually making a sensible post?

I agree with the bolded portion 100%. Now I feel dirty.

You agree with cutting defense 70%?!? :lmao:

We'll basically be left with 100 soldiers each allowed to carry 4 bullets and a canteen of water.... :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back