Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

"Real possibility" means "real possibility". Go to bed.

There is a real possibility that Martians will establish love nests in your ears. When I was a kid we were told people would quit driving cars and would use jet packs instead.

Waiting still cuz that would be soooooo fucking cool

2009-05-29-jetsons.jpg

I'm still wondering why you guys are saying that the main reason for marriage is procreation.

Many times, in many lands, over the centuries, marriage has been used for more than procreation. A lot of times marriages were arranged to bring peace between countries.

A lot of times now, marriage is used for a fiscal convenience, because 2 people can live together and pool their resources to have a better life.

Procreation and children aren't at the heart of every marriage.

I'm still wondering why you guys are saying that the main reason for marriage is procreation.

Many times, in many lands, over the centuries, marriage has been used for more than procreation. A lot of times marriages were arranged to bring peace between countries.

A lot of times now, marriage is used for a fiscal convenience, because 2 people can live together and pool their resources to have a better life.

It's not the only reason... It's not the main reason for some... But it is the Defining Reason... The Marriage of the Flesh existed before we Defined it with our Words.

Only Man/Woman can Possibly EVER Reflect that.

What you are doing is Expanding the Meaning of Marriage, but only Exclusively.

In that you are Defying the Spirit of the Constitution.

You can't Deny (2) Sisters Marriage while Expanding it to (2) Men who aren't Physically Related using ALL of your Arguments Honestly.

Marriage is, has been, and always will be Man and Wife not matter what Society does... Period.

:)

peace...

Of course not. If procreation was the main reason then the SCOTUS would not have ruled as they did in Turner v Safley. Convicted murderers on death row cannot be denied the fundamental right to marry despite the fact that procreation will never occur.

Are you saying that you're trying to make a non-religious argument against gay marriage?

What is your argument?

Reread my post and do your homework. My arguments have never been based on religion.

Or logic either, but what the heck, right?

That's all you've got when Confronted with Facts and Substance?...

Should I expect anything else from Kilt #2?... :dunno:

Here's a Fact: Man/Woman is NOT Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

Being Angry at Nature, but it remains a Fact. :thup:

Enjoy Defying your Natural Design but stop expecting Society to Embrace it or Codify it in Law as Equal to something it Biologically is NOT.

peace...

It's not the only reason... It's not the main reason for some... But it is the Defining Reason... The Marriage of the Flesh existed before we Defined it with our Words.

You can't Deny (2) Sisters Marriage while Expanding it to (2) Men who aren't Physically Related using ALL of your Arguments Honestly.

Marriage is, has been, and always will be Man and Wife not matter what Society does... Period.

peace...

Marriage was polygamy before it was monogamy. You're full of shit to say that marriage has always only been one man one woman.

Of course not. If procreation was the main reason then the SCOTUS would not have ruled as they did in Turner v Safley. Convicted murderers on death row cannot be denied the fundamental right to marry despite the fact that procreation will never occur.

Could you Quote Turner v Safley regarding the part I Highlighted?...

peace...

peace...

Marriage was polygamy before it was monogamy. You're full of shit to say that marriage has always only been one man one woman.

It doesn't matter what any Society says at any given time what "Marriage" is.

Society will eventually say that Woman/Dog is "Marriage", still doesn't change the Natural Fact that Marriage is, was, and always will be Man/Woman.

The Word's Definition is based in it... You wanting to make it to whatever anyone wants at any given time does not Change that Natural Fact.

Movealong.com Carby. :thup:

peace...

There's no law against Martians marrying. Care to comment?

How about that the United States sent an Army into the Utah territories to insure marriage would be between between a single male and a single women in all states? Why'd they do that?

Why is the number two relevant in the law if it's not intended to be 1 male and 1 female. You do realize there are 2 genders right, and that the minimum number to procreate within a single unit is two.

Proceed, I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see more links about genetically invented humans, and the answers to the above in the morning.

The fact that there has been a long time prejudice against gays in many societies that prevented same sex marriage from being legally recognized does not mean that prejudice has become inviolable.

De facto same sex marriage, i.e., the forming of long term monogamous relationships between two homosexuals, that were marriages in every way except legal recognition, has always existed. They are as natural as heterosexual marriage,

because homosexuality is a naturally occurring orientation in a minority of humans.

peace...

Society will eventually say that Woman/Dog is "Marriage", still doesn't change the Natural Fact that Marriage is, was, and always will be Man/Woman.

The Word's Definition is based in it... You wanting to make it to whatever anyone wants at any given time does not Change that Natural Fact.

peace...

It matters what the People say marriage is in a country run by a government of the People. This is why you have lost on this issue.

Society has had enough of people like you. Get used to it.

How about that the United States sent an Army into the Utah territories to insure marriage would be between between a single male and a single women in all states? Why'd they do that?

Why is the number two relevant in the law if it's not intended to be 1 male and 1 female. You do realize there are 2 genders right, and that the minimum number to procreate within a single unit is two.

Proceed, I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see more links about genetically invented humans, and the answers to the above in the morning.

The fact that there has been a long time prejudice against gays in many societies that prevented same sex marriage from being legally recognized does not mean that prejudice has become inviolable.

De facto same sex marriage, i.e., the forming of long term monogamous relationships between two homosexuals, that were marriages in every way except legal recognition, has always existed. They are as natural as heterosexual marriage,

because homosexuality is a naturally occurring orientation in a minority of humans.

So is Necrophilia, Pedophilia and Beastiality. :thup:

Because Humans do it doesn't mean it's Natural and it Definitely doesn't make Man/Woman Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

That's a Natural Fact. :thup:

peace...

peace...

It matters what the People say marriage is in a country run by a government of the People. This is why you have lost on this issue.

Society has had enough of people like you. Get used to it.

You don't Speak for Society... You can hardly Speak for yourself, Carby. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

For a married man who spends as much time as you do hitting on other women on the internet you sure have a comically sanctimonious reverence for holy matrimony.

Could you Quote Turner v Safley regarding the part I Highlighted?...

peace...

Don't understand the case? Have a grown up read it to you.

Because Humans do it doesn't mean it's Natural and it Definitely doesn't make Man/Woman Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

peace...

Are you saying you can't tell the difference between adult homosexuality and pedophilia?

peace...

Are you saying you can't tell the difference between adult homosexuality and pedophilia?

For some odd reason, the haters have a hard time with the concept of consent.

peace...

For some odd reason, the haters have a hard time with the concept of consent.

Using mal's 'logic', giving Americans the right to bear arms should have led by now down a slippery slope to 5 year olds having the right to own a machinegun.

peace...

The phrase us rednecks use is he can't tell the difference between shit and shinola.

Forum List

Back