Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

And when they emigrate here, they must comport with our laws that forbid polygamy and do not forbid same-sex marriage. Understand? Of course you don't.

They have every right to challenge laws in the courts. Understand? Of course you do.
You have every right to challenge laws, too. And you have. And you've lost.

Also, that quote in your signature makes you sound like a real flamer.

Sorry, now you want to redefine my signature? Nope, no slippery slopes huh?

Now, how would someone wishing to live in a polygamist marriage effect your marriage?

They have every right to challenge laws in the courts. Understand? Of course you do.

Now, how would someone wishing to live in a polygamist marriage effect your marriage?

Exactly.............if someone who thought that marrying a lot of people would affect their marriage, then the solution is simple............don't marry more than one other person.

If the thought of marrying those who are of the homosexual, gay, lesbian, transgendered, or whatever other classification you can come up with, is don't marry them.

Many people have spoken out against gay marriage. Many people oppose it.

However...........use the good old fashioned free market to see what happens. If it isn't viable, it won't survive long in the free market.

I mean..............the GOP says that we should let the market decide. Legalize gay marriage and let's see if the gays (and the businesses that support them) see if they can survive over 10 years.

I mean.............we did it for Bush Jr.'s tax cuts, right.............................?

Exactly.............if someone who thought that marrying a lot of people would affect their marriage, then the solution is simple............don't marry more than one other person.

If the thought of marrying those who are of the homosexual, gay, lesbian, transgendered, or whatever other classification you can come up with, is don't marry them.

Many people have spoken out against gay marriage. Many people oppose it.

However...........use the good old fashioned free market to see what happens. If it isn't viable, it won't survive long in the free market.

I mean..............the GOP says that we should let the market decide. Legalize gay marriage and let's see if the gays (and the businesses that support them) see if they can survive over 10 years.

I mean.............we did it for Bush Jr.'s tax cuts, right.............................?

So I take it that you agree that this is not a slippery slope?

So simple enough. On a ballot give three choices. 1. Marriage is between one male and one female. 2. Marriage is a partnership, gender and number of participants not a factor. 3. The state will no longer sanction marriage in any form.

Bottom line:
Gay marriage will be legal in most all states within 15-20 years.
And 30 years from now most everyone will say:
"Wow, what a waste of time and resources it was back then fighting the war against gays being to legally obtain a marriage license. Nothing has changed in my life."
Same as gays in the military.
Yawn. Incredible the busy body mother hens have nothing else to do but fight gays.

Bottom line:
"Wow, what a waste of time and resources it was back then fighting the war against gays being to legally obtain a marriage license. Nothing has changed in my life."
Yawn. Incredible the busy body mother hens have nothing else to do but fight gays.

As will polygamy.

Bottom line:

As will polygamy.

I am sure you oppose gay marriage because you are also worried about polygamists.
Right Pop, sure.
But let us take a look at your claim Pop.
Opponents of gay marriage base their opposition on the fact that marriage between a man and woman is a child centered institution and not one that is centered on the desires of adults as gay marriage would be.
Polygamy is based on child rearing.
So that pretty much blows away your theory if there ever was one to begin with.

Bottom line:

Fighting Gay Marriage is a waste of time and is basically the Right Wing version of Oxymoronic logic generally endorsed and perpetuated by the left. If you believe that all men are created equal, if you believe and understand the Constitution that guarantees all citizens the right to Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness, then how in good conscience can you say that homosexuals are excluded based on their psychological problems and sexual dysphoria.

Marriage was historically a union between a man and woman primarily for the purpose of procreation - child rearing , as society has evolved [or devolved as the case may be] the definition of Marriage has expanded and regardless of how devious, degenerate and nauseating homosexuals are, you simply can not dismiss their choices of whom they love and choose to spend their lives with - what they do behind closed doors beween consenting adults is their business alone. I do however differ with our "President" on one aspect of legalizing Gay Marriage of course- I believe it should only be recognized in 50 States not 57 .

1926934_486109564823425_159855413_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bottom line:

As will polygamy.

I am sure you oppose gay marriage because you are also worried about polygamists.
Right Pop, sure.
Opponents of gay marriage base their opposition on the fact that marriage between a man and woman is a child centered institution and not one that is centered on the desires of adults as gay marriage would be.

You do realize that a polygamist relationship could simply be a random number of same sex individuals as well, right?

Countries that legalized Same Sex Marriage that also have legalized Polygamy: 0
Countries with legalized Polygamy that have legalized Same Sex Marriages: 0

Such limited thinking. Why oppose inclusion of all?

We have millions in this country now that immigrated here from countries/cultures where polygamy was as normal as anything.

Your claim that these can't foe us seem absurd.

Bottom line:

As will polygamy.

If that is your desire....work on that.

Bottom line:

As will polygamy.

You set the table, and invited the guests. Don't be surprised when they show up to the party.

You set the table, and invited the guests. Don't be surprised when they show up to the party.

Evidence of that occurring? Oh right, none.

Countries that have given legal recognition to both Same Sex and Polygamist marriages? Oh right...NONE.

Nope, not gonna happen

Married lesbian ?throuple? expecting first child | New York Post

Here's the happy throuple

Lesbian polygamy will never happen, it's strictly heterosexual?

How's this even possible. Quite strange

No, not civil, but you have to admit, this kind of arrangement could lead down that road!

Last edited:

Countries that have given legal recognition to both Same Sex and Polygamist marriages? Oh right...NONE.

Nope, not gonna happen

No, not civil, but you have to admit, this kind of arrangement could lead down that road!

Where has it "lead down that road?" Nowhere? Oh, okay then.

Nope, not gonna happen

Where has it "lead down that road?" Nowhere? Oh, okay then.

If they get into marital trouble

Throuple theropy?

Wow, I am behind the times.

http://m.nationalreview.com/article/355295/redefine-marriage-debase-language-ryan-t-anderson

And this:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2013/12/22/the-slippery-slope-gay-marriage-has-begun/fGKIrzkw7k1vp3yYW9jR6H/story.html

Last edited:
As will polygamy.

Right Pop, sure.

You do realize that a polygamist relationship could simply be a random number of same sex individuals as well, right?

who cares

Right Pop, sure.

who cares

Not me. I say hurry up while Julie Andrews is still alive and kicking.

Forum List

Back