Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

ignore wytchey, she is dreaming about a 3 way with Julie Andrews--------please no visuals.

the slippery slope is not only real, its already happening. "Julie and Jane, meet your new husband, Fido" Speak Fido :lol:

It has always struck me as very odd how those who claim to be against gay marriage, talk so very much about gay sex acts....more than any gays.

Been to a Pride Parade in San Diego lately?... I mean, I know you went in the 70's and 80's while you were Lying to the Navy... You people are Obsessed with Exhibiting your Sexuality... Talking about it... Defining you.

It's all you are... And it's Fucking Sad for those around you that you have Decided to Burden your Deviancy with.

:)

peace...

She [It] was Coast Guard , a shallow water sailor . She would have been laughed out of this mans Navy.

ignore wytchey, she is dreaming about a 3 way with Julie Andrews--------please no visuals.

the slippery slope is not only real, its already happening. "Julie and Jane, meet your new husband, Fido" Speak Fido :lol:

It has always struck me as very odd how those who claim to be against gay marriage, talk so very much about gay sex acts....more than any gays.

That's gotta be about the 50th time I've heard one you fudgepackers parrot the same tripe. :lol: Can't you come up with something original ?

Again....nothing like having you cooperate so readily in proving my point. :D

The same slippery slope that we were warned about when legal inter-racial marriage was allowed.....:eusa_whistle:

Uh oh...they were right though. Look at that...47 years later!!!

Here we go again - another pervert trying to hide behind the Black People . Sweety , that shit won't fly - nobody is buying it . Blacks were oppressed , Queers are oppressing. Big Difference sugar lumps - got it ?

So...you are oppressed by Queens. Fascinating. Tell us more.

Here we go again - another pervert trying to hide behind the Black People . Sweety , that shit won't fly - nobody is buying it . Blacks were oppressed , Queers are oppressing. Big Difference sugar lumps - got it ?

As stated in my last post [Look Up ^ ] you're warm . In other words close but no cigar [I fear giving you a cigar , I'm afraid where you might stick it]

That's gotta be about the 50th time I've heard one you fudgepackers parrot the same tripe. :lol: Can't you come up with something original ?

Again....nothing like having you cooperate so readily in proving my point. :D

Are you this Obsessed with men you perceive to be Gay IRL?... :dunno:

peace...

The Throuples already shakin things up.

Needed a committed relationship, then added a third committed lesbian.

It's not a slope my dear, it's a cliff.

Only in your spank bank, Pops.

STOP oppressing them! No, wait....you aren't a Queen. My bad. :D

True...but I have been known to tote a whip around when the mood suits. me.

dominatrix.jpg

What is really crazy is the insistence of the religious whacks that states adhere to the most offensive of tactics.
Friends of ours got married in NY. One of them was a Delta pilot and former Navy fighter pilot. He got cancer while finally getting to the top over seas routes out of Hartsfield here which is Delta's top hub. And when he died they would not put "married" on his death certificate and checked "never married".
An insult to him, his partner of 17 years and his family.

What is really crazy is the insistence of the religious whacks that states adhere to the most offensive of tactics.
Friends of ours got married in NY. One of them was a Delta pilot and former Navy fighter pilot. He got cancer while finally getting to the top over seas routes out of Hartsfield here which is Delta's top hub. And when he died they would not put "married" on his death certificate and checked "never married".

It's an Insult to Expect Society to call something something it is not.

Man/Woman is NOT Equal to nor the same as Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

Feel free to Defy, but stop Expecting other People to Embrace it or Lie about what it is.

peace...

The Throuples already shakin things up.

Needed a committed relationship, then added a third committed lesbian.

It's not a slope my dear, it's a cliff.

Only in your spank bank, Pops.

Obviously can't count can ya, 1 + 1 + 1 = 3.

You'd deny the slope while sliding down it. Enjoy the ride, your on it!

This is post number who cares. Gays where never the poor little abused babies they made themselves out to be. They make all that molah, they can oh so subtly buy Lawyers, advertisersers and buy our collective conscience, and they are doing a bang up job. But I am not buying it. Neither should any of the rest of you.

Another amazingly convenient story , that fits perfectly into the fantasy scenario that the Gay agenda wishes to paint . How convenient :eusa_boohoo:

As stated in my last post [Look Up ^ ] you're warm . In other words close but no cigar [I fear giving you a cigar , I'm afraid where you might stick it]

Again....much obliged in proving my point about people like you thinking about the sex all the time.

Forum List

Back