Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Sure you are. That's why you kept defending against the slippery slope.

Hmmmmm

There is no slippery slope to defend against. Zero counties, Pop, ZERO.

So, is the third party in the throuple being discriminated against?

ignore wytchey, she is dreaming about a 3 way with Julie Andrews--------please no visuals.

the slippery slope is not only real, its already happening. "Julie and Jane, meet your new husband, Fido" Speak Fido :lol:

ignore wytchey, she is dreaming about a 3 way with Julie Andrews--------please no visuals.

the slippery slope is not only real, its already happening. "Julie and Jane, meet your new husband, Fido" Speak Fido :lol:

Oh yeah? Where? Which country with legal SSM has legalized polygamy? Which country with legalized polygamy also legalized SSM? What's that? None you say?

It has always struck me as very odd how those who claim to be against gay marriage, talk so very much about gay sex acts....more than any gays.

who cares

Not me. I say hurry up while Julie Andrews is still alive and kicking.

But, but wait

The slippery slope don't exist!

Seems you cared, now you don't.

Like magic ain't it?

Pop, no matter how many times you prove these perverts wrong - no matter how often you demonstrate that 2 + 2 = 4 and not 5 , no matter what you say and how thoroughly you stomp them down intellectually the only thing of importance to them , the sole purpose for their pathetic and shallow existence is satiation of their perverted lust and revenge on the sane heterosexual society they feel has kept them from it - They will never admit that 2+2=4 .

Basically , gays are the closest thing to a Zombie Apocalypse that reality has produced.

Last edited:

It has always struck me as very odd how those who claim to be against gay marriage, talk so very much about gay sex acts....more than any gays.

That's gotta be about the 50th time I've heard one you fudgepackers parrot the same tripe. :lol: Can't you come up with something original ?

Hmmmmm

The same slippery slope that we were warned about when legal inter-racial marriage was allowed.....:eusa_whistle:

Uh oh...they were right though. Look at that...47 years later!!!

Here we go again - another pervert trying to hide behind the Black People . Sweety , that shit won't fly - nobody is buying it . Blacks were oppressed , Queers are oppressing. Big Difference sugar lumps - got it ?

Hmmmmm

The same slippery slope that we were warned about when legal inter-racial marriage was allowed.....:eusa_whistle:

Uh oh...they were right though. Look at that...47 years later!!!

The Throuples already shakin things up.

Needed a committed relationship, then added a third committed lesbian.

It's not a slope my dear, it's a cliff.

It still doesn't, Pop...I'm mocking you.

Hmmmmm

A Black Man and a White Woman can Reflect Marriage... You and another Bulldog can not... Ever. :thup:

Race and Perversion are not Equal.. Get the fuck over it.

:)

peace...

Been to a Pride Parade in San Diego lately?... I mean, I know you went in the 70's and 80's while you were Lying to the Navy... You people are Obsessed with Exhibiting your Sexuality... Talking about it... Defining you.

It's all you are... And it's Fucking Sad for those around you that you have Decided to Burden your Deviancy with.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back