Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Iran didn't commit any genicide. Neither did Ahmedniajed. If I can name a few genocides off the top of my head I would think of Nazi Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, Stalins forced famine, Serbian genocide against Muslims, Turks genocide against Armenians, Rwanda genocide. It's kind of hard blaming Muslims for violence around the world. The truth hurts

no one is denying any of that....

but i WILL blame muslims for muslim violence around the world

truth hurts.. doesn't it.

That's not a truth. There's been a lot of violence in the Middle East by dictators and invasions.

are you saying muslims are not responsible for violence around the world??

why am i not surprised.

Did everyone forget that the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. It was the Zionists who did not want to live with the natives. They wanted to be separate in a Jewish state.

You mean rather like when packstian split off.... the muslims demanded their own state separate from india, the hindu's?

That sounds to me like the muslims did not want to live with the natives to me...... It seems to be a running thread of behavior with them.

Uh, my post was about Palestinians.

Exactly. She diverted and made a lop sided analogy.

Iran comitted a genocide against ZOROASTRIANS destroying MILLIONS OF THEM -----a tiny remnant survives in Mumbai----a few in the USA and in Israel Iran comitted a genocide against jews------just in the past single century the population of jews fell from something like 200,000----to something like 12,000<<< that is called genocide. This current genocide against jews (of which there have been several in iranian history) began way back in the mid 60s <<<that is when Iranian parents started shipping their children out of Iran-------lots of them ended up in the state in which I grew up Iran still has its genocide against the BAHAIS underway I wonder just what the islamo nazis who post here IMAGINE IS A GENOCIDE? ------I will tell you------it is something like anything that forces a population down something like 60%----------you don't have to KILL EVERYONE -----the christians of sudan still exist but they were subjected to a genocide by Khartoum-----in honor of islam

no one is denying any of that....

but i WILL blame muslims for muslim violence around the world

truth hurts.. doesn't it.

That's not a truth. There's been a lot of violence in the Middle East by dictators and invasions.

are you saying muslims are not responsible for violence around the world??

why am i not surprised.

No I'm not. It depends which conflict. There is violence around the world committed by Muslims. But that could mean any violence such as fighting back, fighting dictators. Iraq and Afghanistan were in war. Many of the areas where there is violence is in a state of war or instability. They are all different and can't be explained with what you say

Iran comitted a genocide against ZOROASTRIANS destroying MILLIONS OF THEM -----a tiny remnant survives in Mumbai----a few in the USA and in Israel Iran comitted a genocide against jews------just in the past single century the population of jews fell from something like 200,000----to something like 12,000<<< that is called genocide. This current genocide against jews (of which there have been several in iranian history) began way back in the mid 60s <<<that is when Iranian parents started shipping their children out of Iran-------lots of them ended up in the state in which I grew up Iran still has its genocide against the BAHAIS underway I wonder just what the islamo nazis who post here IMAGINE IS A GENOCIDE? ------I will tell you------it is something like anything that forces a population down something like 60%----------you don't have to KILL EVERYONE -----the christians of sudan still exist but they were subjected to a genocide by Khartoum-----in honor of islam

Iran isn't Persia. Ahmednijaed didn't kill Zoroastrianians. If you want to back that far everybody was killing everybody.

And you moron that isn't a genocide that is jews migrating to Israel. There are an estimated 300,000 to 350,000 Jews with partial or full Persian ancenstry living in Israel

Syrenn that's obviously your position. You've gotten that across. But explain to me your claim. Back it up with facts and history.

What claim? ...that muslims can not coexist with anything not muslim?

ya dont need links to understand that one......

Your analogy. And why every conflict is the Muslims fault. At least give us a little explanation of your opinion.
It's sad that a teenager stays home on Saturday posting on a message board instead of being out with friends. Anyhow, why not say this?

It appears that Muslims can't even get along with Muslims of different sects as there have been plenty of suicide and car bombings by Sunni against the Shiites and vice versa. And of course it is very difficult for the Muslims to get along with those whom they consider Infidels.
Ethnic Cleansing in Bangladesh :: Gatestone Institute

What claim? ...that muslims can not coexist with anything not muslim?

ya dont need links to understand that one......

Your analogy. And why every conflict is the Muslims fault. At least give us a little explanation of your opinion.
It's sad that a teenager stays home on Saturday posting on a message board instead of being out with friends. Anyhow, why not say this?

It appears that Muslims can't even get along with Muslims of different sects as there have been plenty of suicide and car bombings by Sunni against the Shiites and vice versa. And of course it is very difficult for the Muslims to get along with those whom they consider Infidels.
Ethnic Cleansing in Bangladesh :: Gatestone Institute

BBC News - 'Campaign of violence' in Burma state - rights group

according to Because's citation-----there are fights going on between muslims and buddhists------both sides are killing each other in the "DOZENS" not hundreds, not thousands ---not millions -----in the dozens the grand total about which Because is excited in MUTUAL INCESSANT FIGHTING is 78 muslims dead That is less than the total murder rate per year in the "catchment area" of one of the inner cities in which I once worked------an area something like two square miles

according to Because's citation-----there are fights going on between muslims and buddhists------both sides are killing each other in the "DOZENS" not hundreds, not thousands ---not millions -----in the dozens the grand total about which Because is excited in MUTUAL INCESSANT FIGHTING is 78 muslims dead That is less than the total murder rate per year in the "catchment area" of one of the inner cities in which I once worked------an area something like two square miles

You're such a hypocrite. More have died and they are being persecuted. Don't excuse that crime. And the government is covering it up.

try again "because" its a mutual conflict------and the murder rate is very low----compared to that which goes on REGULARLY against non muslims in shariah shit holes I am not suggesting it is not a problem------but, in fact, it is not "MUSLIMS ARE THE VICTIMS" -----it is more like a sectarian fight. Historiacally ---muslims have murdered lots more buddhists than buddhists have murdered muslims-----BTW did the filthy stiniking dogs who bombed Buddhist art in Afghanistan give a thought to their muslim bretheren in buddhist dominated lands? Relatively speaking----the conflict between muslims and buddhists in Burma is ------trivial and even handed. Burma does not have a law making killing a muslim -----a lesser crime than killing a buddhist (shariah does contain the corresponding inequity)

try again "because" its a mutual conflict------and the murder rate is very low----compared to that which goes on REGULARLY against non muslims in shariah shit holes I am not suggesting it is not a problem------but, in fact, it is not "MUSLIMS ARE THE VICTIMS" -----it is more like a sectarian fight. Historiacally ---muslims have murdered lots more buddhists than buddhists have murdered muslims-----BTW did the filthy stiniking dogs who bombed Buddhist art in Afghanistan give a thought to their muslim bretheren in buddhist dominated lands? Relatively speaking----the conflict between muslims and buddhists in Burma is ------trivial and even handed. Burma does not have a law making killing a muslim -----a lesser crime than killing a buddhist (shariah does contain the corresponding inequity)

Buddhists in Myanmar should have no right to attack and burn people's belongings and homes for their reasons that they want to keep the place Buddhist. The government does that as well. Same with Muslims who attack Buddhists homes or temples. They all should be treated as criminals by the law. Arrest them and stop them. It's now almost turned into a sectarian conflict. After these 2012 events, specially them

you did not say anything Because----you simply agreed that muslims and buddhists are fighting each other and you are upset that ----the situation does not consist of BUDDHISTS ONLY as victims of pillage and rape and murder------ Are you campaigning for the criminal prosecution of the pigs of KHARTOUM? or the criminal prosecution of the pigs who bombed buddhist art in Afghanistan If alll people involved in murder, rape and pillage were criminally prosecuted-------there would be far less muslims in the world

you did not say anything Because----you simply agreed that muslims and buddhists are fighting each other and you are upset that ----the situation does not consist of BUDDHISTS ONLY as victims of pillage and rape and murder------ Are you campaigning for the criminal prosecution of the pigs of KHARTOUM? or the criminal prosecution of the pigs who bombed buddhist art in Afghanistan If alll people involved in murder, rape and pillage were criminally prosecuted-------there would be far less muslims in the world

:lol: I know it's one of your fantasies that you could wipe Muslims off the face of the earth. And you make up so much rubbish to justify your views

because----you believe that muslims who murder and rape and destroy the possessions and shrines of non muslims SHOULD NOT be prosecuted? I believe---that because they have not been prosecuted ENOUGH------they continue to do it ------Just a little question Do you believe that the people who decided to bomb the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan should be criminally prosecuted? Do you believe they ever will be? I have never encountered a muslim who considered that act to be a CRIME

You're such a hypocrite. More have died and they are being persecuted. Don't excuse that crime. And the government is covering it up.

Got link?

Did everyone forget that the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. It was the Zionists who did not want to live with the natives. They wanted to be separate in a Jewish state.

You mean rather like when packstian split off.... the muslims demanded their own state separate from india, the hindu's?

That sounds to me like the muslims did not want to live with the natives to me...... It seems to be a running thread of behavior with them.

Uh, my post was about Palestinians.

muslims....

analogy... your subject...not mine.

historical precedent..... my subject.

nice try at deflection again though.

There's nothing historical about what you said. It is your own opinionated analogy

really?

now why did i think you would say that...... :lmao:

so the muslims did not demand india be split in two becasue they could not stand to be in a hindu state? They did not massacre and riot to get their way? gotcha..... :thup:

The muslims just went about their peaceful ways living in india and coexisting as always.......packstian did not happen. :lol:
Somebody needs to throw the white towel for because knows jackshit. Syrenn is kicking his ass all over the place.

Forum List

Back