🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Even your claim doesn't make any sense at all.

of course i did make the comment..and of course it doesn't make sense......in your head...

you are muslim..... :lol:

It doesn't. You're a conservative atheist(born something but won't tell us) bigot who blames Muslims for every conflict they are in. But your comment doesn't make sense. I don't see muslims countries invading Christian countries and taking them over by force. The countries right now are just being countries. Living normal. Getting work, finding work. Supporting families. I don't see anything you claim.

of course i did make the comment..and of course it doesn't make sense......in your head...

It doesn't. You're a conservative atheist(born something but won't tell us) bigot who blames Muslims for every conflict they are in. But your comment doesn't make sense. I don't see muslims countries invading Christian countries and taking them over by force. The countries right now are just being countries. Living normal. Getting work, finding work. Supporting families. I don't see anything you claim.

:lmao:

No one is born...anything(religion). They are however indoctrinated into something by their parents..... get your facts straight.

The "idea" that muslims "start everything" was brought up by you. But ill go with your assessment that they do.

Again...of course you dont see any of what i claim..... and again the truth is not bigoted.

In the past 1400 years muslims invaded MANY MANY countries In fact just to take over arabia and impose filth----muslims comitted a comprehensive genocide of all non muslims----then INVADED and imposed filth on DOZENS OF COUNTRIES -------Iran is one which is why Iranians still hate arabs More lately muslim countries do not have the power to invade other countries-----with armies-----so they just murder large numbers of people-----while imposing filth Sudan was not an "arab" country-----the filth was imposed there by arab slave traders -------along with a massive genocide of the indigenous people who had become christianiazed centuries before the filth showed up The fact is that once takes over-----countries become illiterate, diseased and-----fortunately weak----albeit still barbaric ------like ----the epicenter of the filth----ARABIA. The historic glitch has been oil------vast wealth right under the illiterate barbaric posteriors of arabized people. That which is going on in the past several decades -----scores of millions murdered in genocides----Biafran, Uganda, Sudan etc etc------it not invasion----but still a manefestation of the gross barbarity and imperialism. In fact the current struggle within the ummah---is really the UMMAH INVADEING ITSELF for power and for imperialist ambition

No one is born...anything(religion). They are however indoctrinated into something by their parents..... get your facts straight.

The "idea" that muslims "start everything" was brought up by you. But ill go with your assessment that they do.

Again...of course you dont see any of what i claim..... and again the truth is not bigoted.

Wow atheists are hilarious. I don't get why Christians are shutup by you atheists. I won't be, and you do try to infer that

In the past 1400 years muslims invaded MANY MANY countries In fact just to take over arabia and impose filth----muslims comitted a comprehensive genocide of all non muslims----then INVADED and imposed filth on DOZENS OF COUNTRIES -------Iran is one which is why Iranians still hate arabs More lately muslim countries do not have the power to invade other countries-----with armies-----so they just murder large numbers of people-----while imposing filth Sudan was not an "arab" country-----the filth was imposed there by arab slave traders -------along with a massive genocide of the indigenous people who had become christianiazed centuries before the filth showed up The fact is that once takes over-----countries become illiterate, diseased and-----fortunately weak----albeit still barbaric ------like ----the epicenter of the filth----ARABIA. The historic glitch has been oil------vast wealth right under the illiterate barbaric posteriors of arabized people. That which is going on in the past several decades -----scores of millions murdered in genocides----Biafran, Uganda, Sudan etc etc------it not invasion----but still a manefestation of the gross barbarity and imperialism. In fact the current struggle within the ummah---is really the UMMAH INVADEING ITSELF for power and for imperialist ambition

We aren't going back 1400 years. And no this is your skewed and biased view on history

Wow atheists are hilarious. I don't get why Christians are shutup by you atheists. I won't be, and you do try to infer that

poor thing....

nothing skewed or biased about my history---just history-----trying to describe the situation as if it just started yesterday is silly You said muslims "DON'T INVADE" That is quite a joke----Sala'adin is gigging his ass off

nothing skewed or biased about my history---just history-----trying to describe the situation as if it just started yesterday is silly You said muslims "DON'T INVADE" That is quite a joke----Sala'adin is gigging his ass off

ppssstt

he doesn't get the historical precedent part....

Syrenn about a few days ago said we aren't going back to centuries ago with Koshergirl. If we are then Christians invade. If we look at history we see who commits genocide, it's humans.

Genocides in history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syrenn about a few days ago said we aren't going back to centuries ago with Koshergirl. If we are then Christians invade. If we look at history we see who commits genocide, it's humans.

did someone say "christians don't invade" ??? no----it is not "humans" who invade-----and commit genocide. ------genocide is something done by ideologues who see THEIR WAY AS THE ONLY WAY FOR THE WORLD TOTALITARIAN UTOPIONISTS When Kruschev announced (around 1960) in the UN "YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM" -------he was heralding an age of communist genocides that killed dozens of millions When pig Achmadinejad----announed in the UN "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"---------he should have immediately been shot in the head and islam declarred a "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY"

for the record-----in its history----christianity WAS ---a totalitarian Utopian ideology------which did----in fact lead to nazism------both did genocides Christianity changed and ----nazism is gone. Communism is going down the tubes-----as is islam----but in a whirlpool of blood

what does a convo in a different thread about a different subject days ago with someone else.... have anything to do with this?

focus man....focus.

did someone say "christians don't invade" ??? no----it is not "humans" who invade-----and commit genocide. ------genocide is something done by ideologues who see THEIR WAY AS THE ONLY WAY FOR THE WORLD TOTALITARIAN UTOPIONISTS When Kruschev announced (around 1960) in the UN "YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM" -------he was heralding an age of communist genocides that killed dozens of millions When pig Achmadinejad----announed in the UN "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"---------he should have immediately been shot in the head and islam declarred a "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY"

for the record-----in its history----christianity WAS ---a totalitarian Utopian ideology------which did----in fact lead to nazism------both did genocides Christianity changed and ----nazism is gone. Communism is going down the tubes-----as is islam----but in a whirlpool of blood

Iran didn't commit any genicide. Neither did Ahmedniajed. If I can name a few genocides off the top of my head I would think of Nazi Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, Stalins forced famine, Serbian genocide against Muslims, Turks genocide against Armenians, Rwanda genocide. It's kind of hard blaming Muslims for violence around the world. The truth hurts

what does a convo in a different thread about a different subject days ago with someone else.... have anything to do with this?

focus man....focus.

You're a liar. You said you don't go back centuries ago on that thread. Unless of course it's against Muslims you're for it.

Iran didn't commit any genicide. Neither did Ahmedniajed. If I can name a few genocides off the top of my head I would think of Nazi Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, Stalins forced famine, Serbian genocide against Muslims, Turks genocide against Armenians, Rwanda genocide. It's kind of hard blaming Muslims for violence around the world. The truth hurts

no one is denying any of that....

but i WILL blame muslims for muslim violence around the world

truth hurts.. doesn't it.

focus man....focus.

You're a liar. You said you don't go back centuries ago on that thread. Unless of course it's against Muslims you're for it.

really.... how am i lying?

i told KG... i was not going back centuries .... her. ...on THAT subject.

focous man...and stop making up stories in your head.

oh..and if you were not paying attention...i busted her christian shit too..... BWHAHAHAHAHA

no one is denying any of that....

but i WILL blame muslims for muslim violence around the world

truth hurts.. doesn't it.

That's not a truth. There's been a lot of violence in the Middle East by dictators and invasions.

focus man....focus.

really.... how am i lying?

i told KG... i was not going back centuries .... her. ...on THAT subject.

focous man...and stop making up stories in your head.

oh..and if you were not paying attention...i busted her christian shit too..... BWHAHAHAHAHA

I saw it a little but you didn't respond to the other Christians who got angry at you lol. Good job you made them angry, why u make them angry syreen?:D

Did everyone forget that the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. It was the Zionists who did not want to live with the natives. They wanted to be separate in a Jewish state.

You mean rather like when packstian split off.... the muslims demanded their own state separate from india, the hindu's?

That sounds to me like the muslims did not want to live with the natives to me...... It seems to be a running thread of behavior with them.

Uh, my post was about Palestinians.

Forum List

Back