Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Have you read the article? Niether you nor the clueless guy who thanked you for the useless post.

That was speaking of the Nakba law. The law is cutting short any Israeli organizations marking the Nakba from the Israeli taxpayers. That doesn't harm Arabs in any legal rights. It simply protect the money of Israelis who don't wish their cash to go to people who mark the independence day by saying it's a "disaster".

Incredible that they say in is a discrimination. The leftists don't know any limits.

Jews can't co exist they want a Jewish state. End of discussion. They both can't expect a minority from each side can

Oh that's just BS, dude! Jews and Arabs can coexist perfectly togather, only thing interrupting what may be a perfect coexisting is looney Sheikhs and Imam doutchbags who feel the heads of Muslim in anti-Jewish crap.

The zionist reality is built on fascism, apartheid, and murder.

Which is totally foreign to muslim morals and cultural values. :cool:

rofl.gif

Islam which calls for murdering all none Muslims, that the day of judgement will not come until you kill the last Jew on earth, the Christians are misguided and Jews bring out allah's wrath and belong in hellfire?

Zionism is the shiniest candle in the dark world of Islam.

The Zionist fascist racist sickos want to talk about coexisting. Ha!Ha! That's funny

Co existing, Eh?

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, Sahih Muslim, 41:6981

Not a deflection. The Jews have a crazy ideology that tells them to go and make Jewish only communities and buildings to keep Israel "Jewish". They don't want to co exist. They want it to be Jewish. It's defeats the purpose of your thread

Unfortunately that is the case. The Jews have been the "black sheep" since time immemorial, considered by the world nations' as greedy, whishing to take over the "enlightened" society of better men, they have forced solitude on the Jews.

you have only yourselves to blame for this. We just want to be left alone

Jews are fine everywhere.

Jews can't co exist they want a Jewish state. End of discussion. They both can't expect a minority from each side can

Oh that's just BS, dude! Jews and Arabs can coexist perfectly togather, only thing interrupting what may be a perfect coexisting is looney Sheikhs and Imam doutchbags who feel the heads of Muslim in anti-Jewish crap.

Not in Israel. Except a portion of the populations

The Zionist fascist racist sickos want to talk about coexisting. Ha!Ha! That's funny

Co existing, Eh?

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, Sahih Muslim, 41:6981

This isn't related to any Israeli Jews. It's a specific group of 70,000 Jews from an area around present day Iran somewhere

Co existing, Eh?

religion of peace ya know......

Did everyone forget that the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. It was the Zionists who did not want to live with the natives. They wanted to be separate in a Jewish state.

Did everyone forget that the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. It was the Zionists who did not want to live with the natives. They wanted to be separate in a Jewish state.
Yeah, when exactly did the Arabs "coexist" with ANYBODY, and when did they ever have a Democratic state prior to that in their history? What are you going to tell us next, that you have a bridge for sale? Heh heh heh.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Allegiance to Ottoman Empire
Amin Al Husseini: Ottoman Empire Officer
Amin Al-Husseini swears allegiance to the Ottoman Empire* during the Armenian genocide . [ii] He is an officer stationed in Smyrna and participates first-hand in the Armenian genocide. One and a half million Christians are slaughtered under the sword of Islamic Jihad by the Ottoman Army.* Allegiance to Ottoman Empire and Islamic world take-over will be echoed by Osama Bin Laden in his post-September 11th declaration [iii]

From The Armenian Genocide (1914-1924) to the Arab Genocide (1917-today)

1917* Pan-Islamic Vision Comes to Palestine
Amin Al-Husseini returns to Palestine.* He brings with him lessons of genocide and the vision of leading a Pan-Islamic empire, where Jews and Christians are not acceptable.

1920/1921.* Riots. Amin Al-Husseini becomes lead figure in organizing riots against locals.* Amin Al-Husseini begins life-long campaign of inciting hate between Jews and Muslims.

Amin Al-Husseini is appointed Head of Supreme Muslim Council (1922-1937) [vi] .* He is hugely disappointed by the end of the Ottoman Empire under Ataturk. Husseini becomes fanaticized by the idea that he must restore the lost Islamic Empire. He vows to fight all Muslim seculars.

Muslim Brotherhood established in Egypt by Hassan El Banna [viii] in 1928.* Amin Al-Husseini becomes a central member and ideological inspiration [ix] for the Muslim Brotherhood. Mother organization for today’s Egyptian Islamic Jihad and Hamas [x] .* The Muslim Brotherhood preaches Wahhabi Islam [xi] , which justifies violent means to rid the ‘Muslim world’ of its non-Islamic element.* It envisions a Pan-Islamic Empire, where strict Islamic law rules over all.

Hebron Massacre
Amin Al-Husseini organizes more riots in Palestine.** He spreads false rumors to further turn the local Muslims against the Jews.** Random murdering of Hebron Jews begins. Hebron Jewish community was over 2,000 years old.

1937 On Hitler’s Payroll
Amin Al-Husseini visits Jerusalem German Consul. He meets SS Hauptschanfuehrer A.Eichman and SS Oberscherfuehrer H. Hagen to discuss “the Jewish question”.* [xviii] Amin Al-Husseini subsequently receives financial and military aid from Nazi Germany. [xix] [xx]1941

Amin Al Husseini In Berlin during WWII. Amin Al-Husseini in Berlin meets [xxiii] with Adolf Hitler [xxiv] and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution [xxv] . Amin Al Husseini Meets Hitler in Berlin During WWII. Hitler was reportedly content with deporting the Jews out of Europe to Palestine.* Husseini perceived this as a threat to his stronghold in Palestine and pushed successfully for the extermination of the European Jews.****

Last edited:

You mean rather like when packstian split off.... the muslims demanded their own state separate from india, the hindu's?

That sounds to me like the muslims did not want to live with the natives to me...... It seems to be a running thread of behavior with them.

Last edited:

You mean rather like when packstian split off.... the muslims demanded their own state separate from india, the hindu's?

That sounds to me like the muslims did not want to live with the natives to me...... It seems to be a running thread of behavior with them.

That's not even remotely close.

so you think.....

so you think.....

Syrenn tell us when the Jewish people were coming to that land. Or were they already there in millions for the past 500 years lets say

so you think.....

Syrenn tell us when the Jewish people were coming to that land. Or were they already there in millions for the past 500 years lets say

funny...i thought i was talking about india and the muslims demanding a separate country from india... becasue they could not live peacefully with the hindu's ...

you know the whole rise up and riot, kill and burn if they didn't get their own way thing......

so you think.....

funny...i thought i was talking about india and the muslims demanding a separate country from india... becasue they could not live peacefully with the hindu's ...

you know the whole rise up and riot, kill and burn if they didn't get their own way thing......

No you were trying to infer that Jews were literally native to that land for the past centuries. So please show us. We'd like to learn from you. Or you can agree those aren't remotely close. You must have the data, the facts, the everything. Tell us

No you were trying to infer that Jews were literally native to that land for the past centuries. So please show us. We'd like to learn from you. Or you can agree those aren't remotely close. You must have the data, the facts, the everything. Tell us

i infer

the muslims....can get along with anything NOT muslim....

i infer

You inferred those two conflicts were exactly the same. So that must mean jews were literally native to that land and there has been a Israel for the past centuries and we are all just on drugs. Nice weak deflection btw

i infer

You inferred those two conflicts were exactly the same. So that must mean jews were literally native to that land and there has been a Israel for the past centuries and we are all just on drugs. Nice weak deflection btw

i infer

the muslims cant get alone with anything NOT muslim.....

poor things... just could not deal living in country NOT muslim... and peacefully with hindu's

you however seem hung up on the jewish thing.....

Forum List

Back