🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

You're a liar. You said you don't go back centuries ago on that thread. Unless of course it's against Muslims you're for it.

really.... how am i lying?

i told KG... i was not going back centuries .... her. ...on THAT subject.

focous man...and stop making up stories in your head.

oh..and if you were not paying attention...i busted her christian shit too..... BWHAHAHAHAHA

I saw it a little but you didn't respond to the other Christians who got angry at you lol. Good job you made them angry, why u make them angry syreen?:D

good to know you saw it... so i guess you are wrong about the bigoted thing.....

:badgrin:

Ill be back tonight my friends came. Ill answer when I'm back
Hamas meeting? Did they bring a "vest" as a gift for you? Are you going to volunteer for next suicide mission?

On the bright side of it, you'll have 72 virgin donkeys like yourself waiting for you on the other side, and all of them will be named Mohammad Khara kalb. Can't beat that can you? LOLOLOLOL

Your analogy. And why every conflict is the Muslims fault. At least give us a little explanation of your opinion.
It's sad that a teenager stays home on Saturday posting on a message board instead of being out with friends. Anyhow, why not say this?

It appears that Muslims can't even get along with Muslims of different sects as there have been plenty of suicide and car bombings by Sunni against the Shiites and vice versa. And of course it is very difficult for the Muslims to get along with those whom they consider Infidels.
Ethnic Cleansing in Bangladesh :: Gatestone Institute

BBC News - 'Campaign of violence' in Burma state - rights group
Nobody is denying that there isn't violence in other parts of the world, but most of the violence nowadays is coming from the Muslim world -- either against each other or those they consider non believers. I realize that as a Muslim, you find it very difficult to accept this. No doubt as a sharp junior high student, you keep abreast of the news and have followed this is the newspapers. Lucky for you that you are not living in Syria.
Syrian Children: Targeted for Death | FrontPage Magazine

If you would research further, you would see that the Arabs even admitted that they lied about this. I know that you would never believe that your fellow Arabs would lie, but they certainly do. Look at how you yourself have made things up while you practiced Taqiyya on us.

according to Because's citation-----there are fights going on between muslims and buddhists------both sides are killing each other in the "DOZENS" not hundreds, not thousands ---not millions -----in the dozens the grand total about which Because is excited in MUTUAL INCESSANT FIGHTING is 78 muslims dead That is less than the total murder rate per year in the "catchment area" of one of the inner cities in which I once worked------an area something like two square miles

You're such a hypocrite. More have died and they are being persecuted. Don't excuse that crime. And the government is covering it up.
Evidently BelieveIknow wants to think that the Muslims have been so persecuted by the Buddhists in Burma, but he will never bring up the fact that the Muslims have been killing the Buddhists in southern Thailand for a long time. And speaking of persecution.........
Muslim Persecution of Christians: August, 2012 :: Gatestone Institute

It did happen. Your again bullshit anti Muslim websites can go to hell.
If you would research further, you would see that the Arabs even admitted that they lied about this. I know that you would never believe that your fellow Arabs would lie, but they certainly do. Look at how you yourself have made things up while you practiced Taqiyya on us.

ppssstt.... its written in for them to lie....

The Zionist fascist racist sickos want to talk about coexisting. Ha!Ha! That's funny

Co existing, Eh?

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, Sahih Muslim, 41:6981

This isn't related to any Israeli Jews. It's a specific group of 70,000 Jews from an area around present day Iran somewhere

It talks about all Jews of the globe.

Co existing, Eh?

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, Sahih Muslim, 41:6981

This isn't related to any Israeli Jews. It's a specific group of 70,000 Jews from an area around present day Iran somewhere

It talks about all Jews of the globe.

Nope it's specific.

Ill be back tonight my friends came. Ill answer when I'm back
Hamas meeting? Did they bring a "vest" as a gift for you? Are you going to volunteer for next suicide mission?

On the bright side of it, you'll have 72 virgin donkeys like yourself waiting for you on the other side, and all of them will be named Mohammad Khara kalb. Can't beat that can you? LOLOLOLOL

No we are discussing opening a shawarma stand LOLOL

Haha Hossfly and syreen the most bigoted people.
HaHaHa back to you. Are we murdering people in the name of any religion like your bigoted brethren do constantly? Perhaps you can tell us why in this day and age the Sunnis and Shiites still don't even have a problem killing each other just because of some differences in their beliefs. Isn't it enough that they murder those whom they call the non believers?

By the way, you are the most childish poster, but then we have to take into consideration that you are still a child so we have to give you some slack.

I keep asking, "What is a Palistinian"?. What is their language? What is their culture? What is their national history? What exactly is a Palistinian?

Haha Hossfly and syreen the most bigoted people.
HaHaHa back to you. Are we murdering people in the name of any religion like your bigoted brethren do constantly? Perhaps you can tell us why in this day and age the Sunnis and Shiites still don't even have a problem killing each other just because of some differences in their beliefs. Isn't it enough that they murder those whom they call the non believers?

By the way, you are the most childish poster, but then we have to take into consideration that you are still a child so we have to give you some slack.

Why would any of that matter to you dumbass? People here die everyday and get murdered. Your stupid posts are nothing other to vent your hate

I keep asking, "What is a Palistinian"?. What is their language? What is their culture? What is their national history? What exactly is a Palistinian?

You will never get an answer to any of that, since it is new made up thing.

Forum List

Back