🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

The Shia Sunni is political in Iraq. It has a lot to do with the government changes. You need to learn something you asswipe

:lmao:

its still muslim killing and hating other muslims...... for not being the right kind of muslim...

you really need to learn something about the real world.

No it's not. It's because of the huge government change. If you're not aware the Iraqi government is pretty Shia now. And they want to control many areas.

they hate each other.... and have for a very very very long time.....

the government change may have exacerbated the issue.... but it is nothing new.

its still muslim killing and hating other muslims...... for not being the right kind of muslim...

No it's not. It's because of the huge government change. If you're not aware the Iraqi government is pretty Shia now. And they want to control many areas.

they hate each other.... and have for a very very very long time.....

the government change may have exacerbated the issue.... but it is nothing new.

Nope. They disagree. But still that shouldn't matter to you. Unless you're a person who is emotional to every conflict in the world. But I never seen you talk about anything else. So that makes you bigoted.

Syreen please show me where you have expressed concern to any events around the world that have no effect on you that isn't related to Muslims.

Last edited:

he doesn't need to explain....

you have to be the "right" kind of muslim...... and anything not THEIR personal version of muslim.... is BAD.

It is the same with cathiolics and protestants...and the different sects of protestants. All are christians...just different versions of christian. You just dont see christians murdering thousands just becasue of different versions of religion.

The Shia Sunni is political in Iraq. It has a lot to do with the government changes. You need to learn something you asswipe

I heard several Iraqis interviewed after the beginning of the war. When asked if they were Sunni or Shia they all stated that nobody ever asked before the occupation.

I heard several Iraqis interviewed after the beginning of the war. When asked if they were Sunni or Shia they all stated that nobody ever asked before the occupation.

such a stupid remark------most non muslims do not know anything about "sunni" vs "shia" I certainly did not when I first ecountered muslims 45 years ago------but I quickly learned. Certainly a non muslim would have no reason to ask-----since it is a non issue for someone who is not a muslim----------but----tinnie----I got news for you----a muslim would not have a reason to ask either-------THEY KNOW who is how among themselves I saw the HATRED before I had any idea what it was all about-------DAGGERS flying out of the eyes of pakistani sunnis and iranian shiites every time they happened to encounter each other-----------then there was the pathetic Indian muslim (from new dehli) who seemed desperate to cozy up to the IRANIAN-------it took me some time to understand the issue-------the Iranian was a shiite too "no one ever asked before" what a joke is tinnie In pakistan do they ASK "hey are you a shiite"? before they put a bullet in the guy's head

such a stupid remark------most non muslims do not know anything about "sunni" vs "shia" I certainly did not when I first ecountered muslims 45 years ago------but I quickly learned. Certainly a non muslim would have no reason to ask-----since it is a non issue for someone who is not a muslim----------but----tinnie----I got news for you----a muslim would not have a reason to ask either-------THEY KNOW who is how among themselves I saw the HATRED before I had any idea what it was all about-------DAGGERS flying out of the eyes of pakistani sunnis and iranian shiites every time they happened to encounter each other-----------then there was the pathetic Indian muslim (from new dehli) who seemed desperate to cozy up to the IRANIAN-------it took me some time to understand the issue-------the Iranian was a shiite too "no one ever asked before" what a joke is tinnie In pakistan do they ASK "hey are you a shiite"? before they put a bullet in the guy's head

You can blabber all you want but what I posted is true.

Shia and Sunni massacre one another in every locale they use for spawning grounds, knucklehead.

Shia and Sunni massacre one another in every locale they use for spawning grounds, knucklehead.

Mormon man would be the guy to know. Ya know even though he's facsist and bigoted. He really cares doesn't he. Then tomorrow he wants them dead. :eusa_eh:

It may have been unspoken, but it hinged on the disagreement of such trivial things such as how many stones to wipe with or whether it was permitted to copulate with a ewe or a billy goat after evening prayers.

what you posted tinnie was meaningless ask any american when he FIRST heard the terms "sunni" and "shiite" I worked closely with muslims for years-----in very LARGE INSITUTIIONS (lots of people from lots of different places-----ie THOUSANDS) I can assure you that most of my co-workers did not consider the shiite sunni issue-------I am simply INTO ANTHROPOLOGY of course americans do not generally ask "are you sunnis or shiite"? most do not know those words-----and even if they did----such questions are considered improper in the USA -------and in muslim countries they are un necessary---------shiites know their own and sunnis know their own------in fact everyone in countries like that know their own-----but little details of speech, dress, manner etc etc Sunnis do not "pray" in the same style as do shiites Shiites bear the little scars of ASHURA on their scalps------etc etc etc There was a time in my own life that I could tell just what PROVINCE people from india came from just by their "indian accent" in english. A friend of mine just on passing women on the street in the Southeast asian part of town could tell me their origin and religion I asked "how do you know"? she just laughed and said "i know"-------its little visible and audible details (the friend was from mumbai and acted as translator of indian languages in my workplace-----she was also able to speak arabic -----a fact which did surprise me since her family fled from Iraq centuries ago)

Mormon man would be the guy to know. Ya know even though he's facsist and bigoted. He really cares doesn't he. Then tomorrow he wants them dead. :eusa_eh:
Only the ones who would remove me from my head, Tyrone.

because Habibi if you do not know that shia and sunni kill each other----then you simply do not know. I do know because I have known lots of shia and sunni muslims ----here in the USA-------it did take me quite a awhile to understand why ----DAGGERS flew out of the eyes of some muslims -----simply when meeting other muslim colleagues for the first time-------well----it has something to do with --------their "origins" just what kind of "muslim" they were-------being a person not prone to ASK OUTRIGHT_----it took me more than a year------a hint here and there and that OVERT undisguised INSTANT HATRED

Whatever Hoss wants - and you are simply projecting - doesn't change the fact that there is a constant, irrational, ideological violence prevelant in Arab/Muslim culture which does not limit itself to intra-Muslim intolerance.

Whatever Hoss wants - and you are simply projecting - doesn't change the fact that there is a constant, irrational, ideological violence prevelant in Arab/Muslim culture which does not limit itself to intra-Muslim intolerance.

:eusa_whistle: abdul, Ahmed, now Tyrone...:eusa_hand:.....make your decision
Why, Achmed, the Shiites would probably have no problem removing your head from the rest of your body. By the way, if Americans didn't care for the innocent Muslims, they wouldn't be contributing to the relief organizations such as UNICEF and C.A.R.E. to help the Muslim people when they are in need such as the floods in Pakistan and the starvation going on in Somalia. Did the Muslims even contribute anything to Japan when they were having all those problems the other year? What did you give out of your allowance?

Why, Achmed, the Shiites would probably have no problem removing your head from the rest of your body. By the way, if Americans didn't care for the innocent Muslims, they wouldn't be contributing to the relief organizations such as UNICEF and C.A.R.E. to help the Muslim people when they are in need such as the floods in Pakistan and the starvation going on in Somalia. Did the Muslims even contribute anything to Japan when they were having all those problems the other year? What did you give out of your allowance?

I have Shia friends. So try again :lol:. You idiot what the hell brought up the rest of your blabber?

Hossfly doesn't want anyone dead and doesn't hate people except those who want to take his head. Particularly radical Islamists. Those we need to weed out.

Hossfly doesn't want anyone dead and doesn't hate people except those who want to take his head. Particularly radical Islamists. Those we need to weed out.

It's all in you're head.

I have Shia friends. So try again :lol:. You idiot what the hell brought up the rest of your blabber?
If you actually had friends, you would be out with them on the weekends instead of posting on message boards. And what do the Shiites have to do with Americans helping those in need in places like Pakistan and Somalia. Aren't the Muslims there basically from your own sect -- Sunni?

Forum List

Back