🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Why not ask your very good alleged Shiite friends if their relatives living in Pakistan are paranoid about being blown up by a car or homicide bomber the way many Shiites have been blown up so much. Now that we have the Internet and our own newspapers and TV reporting on these happenings, we can see exactly what is going on. This is why, when Pakistan was carved out of India, many Shiites stayed in India because they knew how the Sunnis hated them and would try to harm them.

Why not ask your good Jewish friends why they spit on their fellow girls walking to school, why they discriminate on buses against females. You need to be closer to them first
Those spitters aren't my friends. You're getting way off course.

Oh yeah dey are :D

Why not ask your good Jewish friends why they spit on their fellow girls walking to school, why they discriminate on buses against females. You need to be closer to them first

A religious man who followes the law and morales of Judaism as should, will never spit on a lady. Those who do are hooligans which many of the Haredim dislike.

That's only half correct. My family is not orthodox though we don't have problem with them. It's people who're afraid of anything resembeling religion that bash Haredi Jews.

That's only half correct. My family is not orthodox though we don't have problem with them. It's people who're afraid of anything resembeling religion that bash Haredi Jews.

So secular people?

No. There are secular Israelis who are just fine with religious people.

Mostly I talk about a very isolated group of the self-loathing leftist Israelis.

So secular people?

Mostly I talk about a very isolated group of the self-loathing leftist Israelis.

:lmao: I think the words you might be looking for are "atheist" and/or "agnostic".

So secular people?

:lmao: I think the words you might be looking for are "atheist" and/or "agnostic".

wrong again plenty of jews who are either agnostic or atheist in Israel have a high regard for religious jews ------- There is and mostly WAS a very signficant population of COMMUNIST jews who had hoped that Israel would become a MARXIST society-----who disdained ---(and still do) anything associated with religion In general----my impression is that the signficance of this group and their ARDOR or hatred of religion has steadily waned since 1948 At one time there were two whole COMMUNIST political parties in Israel------gone now as far as I understand

So secular people?

No, it was not at all what I meant. There are atheist who're very right-winged opinioned and leftists who believe in God.

No, it was not at all what I meant. There are atheist who're very right-winged opinioned and leftists who believe in God.

Are they self-loathing because they're against religion? Or is it because any Israeli who's against religion is therefore against the only reason for Israel continued existence? What if said self hater is a ****, does that make them a self hating beaner Jew? Or just a beaner, no matter what?

Are they self-loathing because they're against religion? Or is it because any Israeli who's against religion is therefore against the only reason for Israel continued existence? What if said self hater is a ****, does that make them a self hating beaner Jew? Or just a beaner, no matter what?

Self hating Jew(Israeli) is one who will try to fall down to the legs of our enemies in hopes it will make them dislike them less.

We have plenty of those here.

Self hating Jew(Israeli) is one who will try to fall down to the legs of our enemies in hopes it will make them dislike them less.

Ya, it's anyone who advocates peace and the means to get there. :eusa_whistle:

Ya, it's anyone who advocates peace and the means to get there. :eusa_whistle:

There are leftists who try to advocate peace. That's not the self-loathers. Self loathers are the ones who will trade a Jewish soul for the enemy in hopes that the enemy won't kill them.

Nothing to do with peace. Pure cowardice.

You mean like how Muslims throw acid on women who are not dressed accordingly, or let girls in a school burn in a fire because they aren't wearing veils so they can be rescued?

You Muslims are pathetic you keep trying to compare Islamic savagery to other faiths, to no avail of course. Kalb.

LOL.

Forum List

Back