Can the Devil repent, or be absolved by Man and leave Hell?

Can the Devil ask forgiveness of God and enter Heaven? Can a Pope or other clergy absolve the Devil of its sins like they sometimes do posthumously for people?

If the Devil's real, then unlike the deceased, it at least could conceivably contact a priest, say it's sorry for being a dick (or whatever actual reason it's the Devil) and conceivably be forgiven. Yes, no, maybe so?

The Devil has not as yet approached me and repented. I will reserve absolution until I can look him in the eyes and determine his sincerity. As for you though, the answer is NO!!
Since your not God, who cares. Leave it to God.

That's what you should do instead of trying to discredit Him all the time. You and a few others are obsessed with it.

Can the Devil ask forgiveness of God and enter Heaven? Can a Pope or other clergy absolve the Devil of its sins like they sometimes do posthumously for people?

If the Devil's real, then unlike the deceased, it at least could conceivably contact a priest, say it's sorry for being a dick (or whatever actual reason it's the Devil) and conceivably be forgiven. Yes, no, maybe so?

The Devil has not as yet approached me and repented. I will reserve absolution until I can look him in the eyes and determine his sincerity. As for you though, the answer is NO!!

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- Matthew 16, KJV

If a clergy person were to claim the Devil had repented its sins and the clergyperson absolved him, according to Matthew the Devil would HAVE to be forgiven.

Bit of a sticky wicket.

Can you provide a link whereby it is stated that Satan has repented? Link please.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- Matthew 16, KJV

If a clergy person were to claim the Devil had repented its sins and the clergyperson absolved him, according to Matthew the Devil would HAVE to be forgiven.

Bit of a sticky wicket.

Can you provide a link whereby it is stated that Satan has repented? Link please.

Sorry, is English not your primary language you don't get 'If?'

While there are many trolls, they're obviously trolling. You on the other hand are just stupid.

That's far better than being insane the way you are. How many anti-religious posts do you have ongoing right now? You are pathetic.
Yep, you are pathetic and a troll. Yes, the devil can repent if God accepts it.

The problem is that God is using the Devil for exactly the very purpose for which God created him for. Once again, you posted another totally stupid OP.

- Matthew 16, KJV

Bit of a sticky wicket.

Grin. If you see this as a sticky wicket, I'll bet you see a field of clover as a brier patch.

Forum List

Back