Can the fraud be overcome?

They know they are lying, but they don't care, because they say and do whatever Trump tells them to. If Trump says he was cheated, so do they. They are not far removed from how North Koreans act when Kim Jong Un speaks.
You write funny fiction.

really? Wet dream. Can't rig a presidential election. Too many variables. Too many people would have to be involved.

Those states he listed all won based off of results in 2-3 counties max, counties that are run and controlled by leftists. What 'variables' are you talking about? Please explain.

Oh wait!
They only need to worry about a few counties in the states he listed. :rolleyes:
That's how the Russians helped Trump after Manafort gave then campaign jewels and polling data

but that came after some results were coming in. Can't rig a presidential election, but can interfere with one, just as Trump tried in 2016 and 2020.

Good thinking, Trump cultists. You know, getting your excuses for losing so bigly in place ahead of time.

Yes, even the Trump cultists understand how big they're going to lose.

Those states he listed all won based off of results in 2-3 counties max, counties that are run and controlled by leftists. What 'variables' are you talking about? Please explain.
you can't rig a presidential election. you can interfere with one, but nothing is static. after the fact bs is fine. Makes good reading in classes and in partisan bs blogs online.

It still is amazing that Trump tried to steal an election in any way he could, from stealing Georgia to having the Postmaster General pick up mailboxes and stop working overtime in the Post Office to process mail in ballots. When these attempts failed, he shrieked that the election was stolen, and very stupid people believed him.

Sadly, over 2 years later, there are actually people who still believe Trump.

Exposing fraud no matter what the source usually does. Unlike others on this board I am not a butt muncher of DC insiders.
Nah. I think you love stories that reinforce your conspiracies because you have spent a lifetime of being ostracized by rational people and the intranets give you the vindication and support from the small percentage of people like you who are vulnerable to conspiracies.

So yes, I do think it makes you feel good.

you can't rig a presidential election. you can interfere with one, but nothing is static. after the fact bs is fine. Makes good reading in classes and in partisan bs blogs online.

Can't speak to the specifics or the 'variables' you knew so much about? Shocking! :rolleyes:

Nah. I think you love stories that reinforce your conspiracies because you have spent a lifetime of being ostracized by rational people and the intranets give you the vindication and support from the small percentage of people like you who are vulnerable to conspiracies.

Amazing how everything is a conspiracy to you fools. You've been proven wrong so many times, you'd think you'd have the decency to be embarrassed and shut your traps by now.

dear OP,

loser.jpg

& will loose again.

sincerely, playtime.

PS.

AND you are still in a cult.

excellent observation

Forum List

Back