Can This Quiz Guess Your Level Of Education?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I took this quiz to see if it could guess my level of education........
Can We Guess Your Level Of Education?

Try it and see how you do.

Mine said this:

PhD
ab25df62-5a49-46d1-a1b7-b74f58f3ba84.jpg

"You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!"

Let the :smartass:comments from liberals begin.....lol.

The temptation to google your answers is great....BUT DON'T CHEAT DEMOCRATS!!! The quiz is pretty simple, but I know some people will find it difficult.​

I took this quiz to see if it could guess my level of education........
Can We Guess Your Level Of Education?

Try it and see how you do.

Mine said this:

PhD
ab25df62-5a49-46d1-a1b7-b74f58f3ba84.jpg

"You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!"

Let the :smartass:comments from liberals begin.....lol.

The temptation to google your answers is great....BUT DON'T CHEAT DEMOCRATS!!! The quiz is pretty simple, but I know some people will find it difficult.​

Same thing. It's very easy. I wuz looking for a Level Two. :dunno:

PhD

You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!

I didn't take the test, but my guess is EVERYONE gets a Ph.D. What are they selling?

PhD You enjoy drinking beer riding Harleys. Helping others who want to help themselves. A all around nice guy.

What you need to get a Ph.D. isn't amazing intelligence; it's amazing tolerance for dusty usty academic bs for years and years and years and years.

PhD.

If that represents the intelligence level of a PhD these days, I'd say the ole parchment has been watered down a bit.

Forum List

Back