Can those on the left explain Bidens economic theory.

You were ok with it when Trump and the GOP did it.
No I wasn't. I've called out Trump many times on this site for his spending and as far as the Republican party goes they are nothing more than the lite version of the Democrats.

Make shit up. As usual.

TF_Tariff_2-14-2020.png

According to the Tax Foundation model, the tariffs imposed so far by the Trump administration would reduce long-run GDP by 0.23 percent ($58.02 billion) and wages by 0.15 percent and eliminate 179,800 full-time equivalent jobs

Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years​

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

TF_Tariff_2-14-2020.png

According to the Tax Foundation model, the tariffs imposed so far by the Trump administration would reduce long-run GDP by 0.23 percent ($58.02 billion) and wages by 0.15 percent and eliminate 179,800 full-time equivalent jobs

Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years​

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.
Totally irrelevant. Thanks.

None of them can answer with anything other than TRUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!

For you dumbasses normally the fiscal year runs from Oct. to Sept. Which mean we are still under a Trump fiscal year in the US federal govt. Which means that Trump and Biden are joined at the hip with the results of debts and deficits for the fiscal years.
Biden is doing much of the same that Trump did and why you can't see that is not my problem.

Simple, Biden is a follower of Modern Monetary Economic Theory, whereby the government just prints money, raises taxes, too no end, John Maynard Keynes on steroids, until of course there isn’t anyone left to pay taxes, or the risk to reward coefficient no longer exists:(

Biden is doing much of the same that Trump did and why you can't see that is not my problem.
Trump is gone and biden is spending new borrowed money that trump had no hand in

Last edited:
Goddamn, the OP didnt even have time to breath after posting, before some binary dipshit deflects :lol:
Sorry, but you traitors don't get to demand anything, or expect us to justify anything from Biden after trying for 4 years to break America and turn it into a dictatorship.

Trump had no economic policy, other than what would make him richer, and what Mitch/Ryan told him his donors wanted. His economic policy ran contrary to decades of Republican dogma, on trade and tariffs. And not one of you motherfuckers said Boo! about it, while still pretending to be conservatives.

So if you have any issues with Uncle Joe's economic policies, go fuck yourself.

You may sit in the back of the room now.

The fiscal year of the feds is still under Trump's name because policies do not shut off the first day of a new president.
For what? Because you post something completely irrelevant? As usual?
OK boomer :lol:

Sorry, but you traitors don't get to demand anything, or expect us to justify anything from Biden after trying for 4 years to break America and turn it into a dictatorship.

Trump had no economic policy, other than what would make him richer, and what Mitch/Ryan told him his donors wanted. His economic policy ran contrary to decades of Republican dogma, on trade and tariffs. And not one of you motherfuckers said Boo! about it, while still pretending to be conservatives.

So if you have any issues with Uncle Joe's economic policies, go fuck yourself.
Im a traitor? :lol:
So much hyperbole and deflection in the first few words, i couldnt read the rest from laughing so much.
Thanks. I lost a few calories :D

TF_Tariff_2-14-2020.png

If TNHarley had any self-respect he would slink on out of this thread.

I predict he will double-down on the wingnuttery.
4i6Ckte.gif

I refuse to post again the top five presidents which spent the most, adjusted for inflation and in percentages, and btw Trump is not one of the five. Read up die partisans- it’s a mixed bag of Dems/Reps.

I'm no economist, but I would like to know how massive deficit spending will curtail inflation.

Biden's economic theory is to die before he is held accountable for spending us into the fucking ground. At his age, it could work. Worst case for him is he won't remember it. He barely does now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back