Can Trump get the 2020 GOP nomination?

Republicans: Would you vote for Trump in 2020 if there is another Republican in the race?

• Total voters
That's what morons like little Marco and Lying Ted thought too....

Little Marco couldn't even win his own state in the primary when he was still popular enough to win re-election, and that was WITH the RNC helping him every step of the way. Kasich barely won Ohio against Trump when he spent all of his political capital there as a sitting governor.

BTW, it is funny how there weren't polls of Obama's approval EVERY WEEK....

Little marco got a higher % than the Orange Cretin in Fla
And he lost to Trump in the primary by a huge margin, despite getting all of Jeb's money and supporters.

Marco would have been decimated by Hillary in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan, if not Ohio as well.
Dude, you were just owned and bitch slapped on polling and votes. Go do your homework
Dude I know far more about actual political workings and polls than you ever will.

I never said Rubio didn't get a higher percentage of votes in Florida than Trump during the 2016 election(although that is an erronenous comparison, considering Rubio was just an incumbent senator running for re-election at that point).
Dude I know far more about actual political workings and polls than you ever will.

Sure you do, Einstein
My uncle works for the county clerk(which is an impressive feat, considering he is the braintrust of the only Republican office holder in this blue county)

I have been involved in politics since I could walk.

Little marco got a higher % than the Orange Cretin in Fla
And he lost to Trump in the primary by a huge margin, despite getting all of Jeb's money and supporters.

Marco would have been decimated by Hillary in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan, if not Ohio as well.
Dude, you were just owned and bitch slapped on polling and votes. Go do your homework

I never said Rubio didn't get a higher percentage of votes in Florida than Trump during the 2016 election(although that is an erronenous comparison, considering Rubio was just an incumbent senator running for re-election at that point).

Sure you do, Einstein
My uncle works for the county clerk(which is an impressive feat, considering he is the braintrust of the only Republican office holder in this blue county)

My uncle is dead, sonny boy.

I have forgotten more politics than you will ever know.

smirk

That's the thing. The blacks are cool with yellow dog economic populism so long as they aren't left out, which they were until 1965. But what will Hollywood make of it? And will they demand the DOJ investigate cops and push CO2 taxes. Or can the dems build a big tent?

33 percent approval leaves the door open for other Republicans to run against Trump. will the far right love affair with Trump fade as Trumo fails to deliver on promise after promise?

LBJ decided not to run in 1968 because he had lost his base. Will Trump?

USMB conservatives. Would you vote for another Republican if Trump is challenged?

I don't think federal prisoners are able to run for Prez.

The Deep State Strikes!
Mueller Has a Grand Jury

August 3, 2017 at 3:48 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard97 Comments

Special Counsel Robert Mueller “has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“The grand jury, which began its work in recent weeks, is a sign that Mr. Mueller’s inquiry is ramping up and that it will likely continue for months.”

“Grand juries are powerful investigative tools that allow prosecutors to subpoena documents, put witnesses under oath and seek indictments, if there is evidence of a crime. Legal experts said that the decision by Mr. Mueller to impanel a grand jury suggests he believes he will need to subpoena records and take testimony from witnesses.”

Reuters reports grand jury subpoenas have been issued related to the June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Russian lawyers and others.

33 percent approval leaves the door open for other Republicans to run against Trump. will the far right love affair with Trump fade as Trumo fails to deliver on promise after promise?

USMB conservatives. Would you vote for another Republican if Trump is challenged?

He won't even get to Christmas. He's fucking toast.
CNN just reported that subpoenas for all the Trumpsters, Manafort are being issued.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you do, Einstein

My uncle is dead, sonny boy.

I have forgotten more politics than you will ever know.

smirk
So, you are admitting that you are an irrelevant old timer....

I have first-hand experience with politics from the 90s on, aka the only politics that matters to America now.

I will, as has become a necessity, vote for whoever is not the Democrat. While the Republicans are a problem, the Democrats are non-American in nature, and anathema.
Is there anyone you'd like to see run against Trump in the primaries?

Jeff Flake. He's the only one standing up to the Orange Cheeto, and doing it in writing.
Jeff Flake would be lucky to win a single state against Trump(including Arizona).

Obama approval rating - Google Search

About 5,600,000 results (0.61 seconds)

Are we having fun yet?
That is not all about his approval rating.

A search of "Trump approval ratings" will not only generate more hits in general, but also more hits on the actual approval numbers.
I'll give you an out since I am a compassionate liberal (warning I also have a very evil republican side). Excellent JARS are not news worthy and are very boring. JARS that suck as badly as Crazy Ivan trump's make headlines.

He won't even get to Christmas. He's fucking toast.
CNN just reported that subpoenas for all the Trumpsters, Manafort are being issued.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long you and the rest of your CNN fan club members has been saying that? You all are going to be saying that for a whole two terms.

Obama approval rating - Google Search

About 5,600,000 results (0.61 seconds)

Are we having fun yet?
That is not all about his approval rating.

A search of "Trump approval ratings" will not only generate more hits in general, but also more hits on the actual approval numbers.
I'll give you an out since I am a compassionate liberal (warning I also have a very evil republican side). Excellent JARS are not news worthy and are very boring. JARS that suck as badly as Crazy Ivan trump's make headlines.
Which is why Bill Clinton's low starting approval rating was hammered by the media and pollsters until it dropped some more because of negative coverage....

Nope, that was just what they did to Trump, despite Trump actually winning more of the national vote total than Bill Clinton did against Bush Sr(#42notmypresident).

If it weren't for Perot, Bush Sr. would have destroyed slick Willie and the Democrats would be extinct today.

It has been my guess that he won't want it.

I think he wants it....he just may be convinced by his family that he can't get it

He will make up some health related issue on why he can't run

You KNOW that won't happen! He's already started his 2020 campaign with events & fundraisers!
I am sure he has
Doesn't stop other Republicans from challenging him

Trump will look at those same polls that he thinks are fake and decide whether to run. But he won't blame poor polling, he will blame poor health or Obama

Forum List

Back