Can Universities ever be made "Politically Neutral"? (Poll)

Should universities be required to be politically neutral, and "equity" of professors?

• Yes, having only the Leftist views promoted is "indoctrination"

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, the universities are just fine as they are, think you.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Exactly, the reason they pull this crap is because their handlers in the echo chamber put it in their minds and they believe it without investigating the truth for themselves...
Got any links showing the various political leanings of all the universities and their professors?
You are saying that the US university system is already politically neutral, and I'm saying bullshit, read the OP links.

If its not should it be? That's the point of this thread. Should colleges be politically neutral?
No. They should foster debate and a exchange of ideas it is impossible for them to be politically neutral.

Got any links showing the various political leanings of all the universities and their professors?
You are saying that the US university system is already politically neutral, and I'm saying bullshit, read the OP links.
I am saying that every college has a political body representing all sides in the political clubs they have organized by the students.

ALEC and their right wing white collars want to take over college institutions and public education to push Fascism on our children

ALEC | Right Wing Watch

https://www.rightwingwatch.org › organizations › alec

The Right-Wing War on American ...

Who Founded and Funds ALEC? Private School Vouchers; Tax Policy; Corporate Power and Workers' Rights; Conclusion; Obstructing Environmental Protection; Voter ID ...

COVID-19 as a Right-Wing Opportunity to Advance ALEC's ...

https://www.pfaw.org › blog-posts › covid-19-as-a-righ...
Oct 7, 2020 — Republicans have used the COVID-19 pandemic to advance ALEC's conservative, corrosive agenda, but voters can break the pipeline of ...

American Legislative Exchange Council - SourceWatch​

https://www.sourcewatch.org › index.php › American_...

ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators ..

No. They should foster debate and a exchange of ideas it is impossible for them to be politically neutral.
OK, I agree with that post, except that both sides should be weighted equally. Conservatives should not be given poor grades for not toeing the leftist line.

I am saying that every college has a political body representing all sides in the political clubs they have organized by the students.
Not good enough. Belonging to the "F-Club" while leftists have an "A-Club" is what I'm concerned about. I showed you the video of a journalist being threatened by a liberal professor. How can you fix that?
Another example is saying that Conservative dogma, the Laffer Curve and tax cuts for the wealthy is bullshit, while taxing and spending lifts all boats, which is democrat dogma. I happen agree with the democrats because the history proves it. But it is a reasoned option, not just dogma "because I said so".

Last edited:
Not good enough. Belonging to the "F-Club" while leftists have an "A-Club" is what I'm concerned about. I showed you the video of a journalist being threatened by a liberal professor. How can you fix that?
Another example is saying that Conservative dogma, the Laffer Curve and tax cuts for the wealthy is bullshit, while taxing and spending lifts all boats, which is democrat dogma. I happen agree with the democrats because the history proves it. But it is a reasoned option, not just dogma "because I said so".
How can you fix that? Don't go to that school...If it was me I would CLEP level test that course and never have to attend it.

If its not should it be? That's the point of this thread. Should colleges be politically neutral?
No, you get to choose, If your religious, if your corporate minded, if your very conservative or very liberal You apply to the college that You want. We have lots of choices in America.

The recent dust up over school boards looks to be on a good track.
The "Tiger Moms and Dads" are protecting their kids from being indoctrinated.
The DOJ and FBI are no match for really angered parents, its not even a contest.

Assuming that many of the leftist controlled school boards will be voted out and replaced with apolitical boards, the next mountain to climb is how to make universities more politically neutral. 39% of universities have ZERO Republican professors!! WTF?

So what should be done? Federal laws requiring "equity" for Republican professors? Or, some other solution, like requiring political neutrality in the classrooms?
The system is fine..... There are colleges that teach conservative viewpoints also.... supply and demand.... shop with your wallets....it has always been the best way.

No.

If you're that educated you can teach at a university and decide to teach, it means you don't care about money much, and people who don't care about money much are usually left wing.

I guess you could pay university professors a lot of money to teach, that would attract right wing professors.
Oh brother----college professors are often grossly over paid and they all care about money and always want more more more.

Colleges don't foster debate---they have their communists/anarchists often never grew up themselves or are completely mentally ill professors pushing their agenda on the kids who are often on drugs and doing other things that puts them at mental risk. Many who become professors are failed in real life but they want to "mold" the kids...

Last edited:
The Repubs have their own cancel culture also..Trump is a great example.
An article had a story on the TV show The View. One of the people on the show gave a quip back to Whoopie, About her weight and the clothing. The woman ended up apologizing. The women on the View seem to be sensitive in taken any perceived insults but have free reign to dish it out and even help to destroy others. Just one program out of many that is designed to bring in the Globalist Order.

An article had a story on the TV show The View. One of the people on the show gave a quip back to Whoopie, About her weight and the clothing. The woman ended up apologizing. The women on the View seem to be sensitive in taken any perceived insults but have free reign to dish it out and even help to destroy others. Just one program out of many that is designed to bring in the Globalist Order.
The new Globalist Order that allows women to be insult, well that's is new.

The recent dust up over school boards looks to be on a good track.
The "Tiger Moms and Dads" are protecting their kids from being indoctrinated.
The DOJ and FBI are no match for really angered parents, its not even a contest.

Assuming that many of the leftist controlled school boards will be voted out and replaced with apolitical boards, the next mountain to climb is how to make universities more politically neutral. 39% of universities have ZERO Republican professors!! WTF?

So what should be done? Federal laws requiring "equity" for Republican professors? Or, some other solution, like requiring political neutrality in the classrooms?
Why?

No, you get to choose, If your religious, if your corporate minded, if your very conservative or very liberal You apply to the college that You want. We have lots of choices in America.
Not true. Most universities are run by liberals. 39% of universities have no conservative professors, none, zero, nada, nil. I'm saying at least try to make the playing field more level.

Forum List

Back