Can Verizon, a public company, shut my service because they disagree with what I say?

Can Verizon, a public company, shut my service because they disagree with what I say?

• Yes, they are a Private company

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I refuse to answer because it will expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Facists are the ones who want to make companies do what they want by law.

So Verizon can terminate my service if they don't like what I'm saying.

Someone above noted that you need to read your contract. Yes they can terminate your service based upon how you use it.

They can terminate my contract if my brother calls me to talk about Joe Biden? Really?

Sheesh. Has that happened to anyone? No.
It's happened on other private platforms

If you say so.

Is that in your contract?
It is as simple... You go into your local bar and start telling lies about all the regulars.... Disgusting stuff... All lies...
Do you expect to get continued service?
Facebook and Twitter have agreements that you agreed, part of that is tell the truth especially for high profile accounts...
Facebook and Twitter have been informed that enemies of US want to undermine the Country by using there platforms to spread lies. Facebook and Twitter are just acting with some corporate responsibility...

And this friends is why the Right will cease to exist unless they do a LOT more than they've been doing.

They consider your opinions, your beliefs, your existence to be illegitimate

They won't lose a moments sleep crushing you. In fact, it will make them "Feel Good"

Someone above noted that you need to read your contract. Yes they can terminate your service based upon how you use it.

They can terminate my contract if my brother calls me to talk about Joe Biden? Really?

It is as simple... You go into your local bar and start telling lies about all the regulars.... Disgusting stuff... All lies...

Facebook and Twitter have agreements that you agreed, part of that is tell the truth especially for high profile accounts...

Facebook and Twitter have been informed that enemies of US want to undermine the Country by using there platforms to spread lies. Facebook and Twitter are just acting with some corporate responsibility...

No, they're censoring opinion that they disagree with.

Which they can. The solution is to quit doing business with them.

I made a quick comment above on a baker that doesn't want to make a same sex cake. I believe that should be their right.

I do wish they would put it in their ad that they don't so same sex couples could save the time and so I could take my business elsewhere.

Which they can. The solution is to quit doing business with them.

I made a quick comment above on a baker that doesn't want to make a same sex cake. I believe that should be their right.

I do wish they would put it in their ad that they don't so same sex couples could save the time and so I could take my business elsewhere.

I don't. I've never had an account with fb, instagram, pinterest, twitter, or any social media.

As long as its decision isn't based on legally-proscribed discrimination, it can cancel your service for any reason, or none.

Of course, if it's breach of contract, you can sue.

This is for the ones who deny that they are Fascists.

First they came for the Conservatives on Social, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Conservative

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me and frankly, I wasn't worth saving anyway

Lol ... You should have seen this coming.

We are no longer living in an Age where the 'customer is right' about anything.
Companies are no longer worried about ensuring you think you are getting they best product they can make.

They aren't selling products anymore, and just selling vapid ideologies that have nothing to do with their product.
It's what happens when you raise a whole generation of young people that value what someone thinks more than what someone can produce ... :thup:

And this friends is why the Right will cease to exist unless they do a LOT more than they've been doing.

They consider your opinions, your beliefs, your existence to be illegitimate

They won't lose a moments sleep crushing you. In fact, it will make them "Feel Good"

It's all about the "Feels" baby ... :thup:

It just like Nike made a cross-trainer I just loved and bought several pairs for at least a decade.
But then they had to go and act like I gave a damn what they thought about anything other than ensuring the quality or content of their product.

Still ... Even though I will never buy anything from them again.
They got the "Feels" down pat, and I absolutely loved this commercial ...

.​

Telecommunications companies operate as a public trust and may not interfere in any way with the speech of users. Part of the 1934 telecommunications act that was signed into law by FDR.

The question was a very vague question. There are things you can do to get your access cut off.

Yes they can. They're a private company.

You Republicans are big on private companies having the right to follow their beliefs. I mean if the baker doesn't like who you're marrying, he shouldn't have to bake that cake. Isn't that what you keep saying. The owners shouldn't have to go against their beliefs.

Well Verizon doesn't believe you have the right to fake false and baseless allegations, with no evidence.

Telecommunications companies operate as a public trust and may not interfere in any way with the speech of users. Part of the 1934 telecommunications act that was signed into law by FDR.

The question was a very vague question. There are things you can do to get your access cut off.

Just like Facebookburning and Twitter? Is that right? And you support that?

Just like Facebookburning and Twitter? Is that right? And you support that?

It matters none of what I support. What I support has little to do with what others can do.

I don't support the hateful actions of others like turning people away for who they happen to love but I still believe it should be legal.

This is for the ones who deny that they are Fascists.

First they came for the Conservatives on Social, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Conservative

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me and frankly, I wasn't worth saving anyway

There's no way to judge without more specifics. Don't know why anyone would do business with them anyway, T-Mobile is a much better company.

I disapprove of what you say and I'm such a snowflake I fully support Big Tech Fascists taking away your right and ability to speak out

Forum List

Back