Can we all agree that Germany no longer needs U.S. Occupation?

Will leaving Germany cause a furor over there?
Ouch. Among my kids, that would be cataloged as "Bad Dad Joke No. 4372"
teeth_smile.gif

"US interests" is the propaganda term for having US troops all over the world. It's against US interests to be in the middle-east. Maybe at one time it was in the US interest to have troops in some places of the world, but I think that time has passed. The EU can handle their own self-defense, without us. Africa is, and will always be, a basket case.
Thinking like this is what allows world wars

You think if the US pulls troops out of Germany, Russia will think it can when a world war? You're a dumbshit. And, to me, you're no different from supporters of Hitler who thought it necessary to be hawks. Thinking like yours is why the US has been in a number of unnecessary wars. Besides, there's no much of America left that's worth defending.

Why is it you fear a strong US presence in the world? Do you honestly think if we hide from the world all tye bad people will disappear? Or Do you think it is the USA that are the bad people?

Nothing fearful about it. It's just stupid and wasteful. There's no reason US taxpayers should be funding the "world police". We're not sending our troops all over the world in order to protect our country. We're protecting the "interests" of multinational corporations in other countries. Fuck that.

So when the price of oil quadruples because someone mines the Straits of Hormuz you won't be concerned that our military is three weeks away and has no lines of supply to counter that problem? That's why we have minesweepers forward deployed in that region.

Why is it you fear a strong US presence in the world? Do you honestly think if we hide from the world all tye bad people will disappear? Or Do you think it is the USA that are the bad people?

Nothing fearful about it. It's just stupid and wasteful. There's no reason US taxpayers should be funding the "world police". We're not sending our troops all over the world in order to protect our country. We're protecting the "interests" of multinational corporations in other countries. Fuck that.

So when the price of oil quadruples because someone mines the Straits of Hormuz you won't be concerned that our military is three weeks away and has no lines of supply to counter that problem? That's why we have minesweepers forward deployed in that region.
Excellent example. Deployment and management of our military should be left to those who understand such things, rather than ideologues and similar lightweights.

All US troops in Europe should be removed and all bases closed. Time for Europe to pay for their own defense!

"US interests" is the propaganda term for having US troops all over the world. It's against US interests to be in the middle-east. Maybe at one time it was in the US interest to have troops in some places of the world, but I think that time has passed. The EU can handle their own self-defense, without us. Africa is, and will always be, a basket case.
Thinking like this is what allows world wars

You think if the US pulls troops out of Germany, Russia will think it can when a world war? You're a dumbshit. And, to me, you're no different from supporters of Hitler who thought it necessary to be hawks. Thinking like yours is why the US has been in a number of unnecessary wars. Besides, there's no much of America left that's worth defending.
I think us being in Germany keeps Russia thinking hard whether it is worth it. I know some love Putin and dont see him for the tyrannical asshole he is.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

YES! Thank you, OP! I want America to completely pull out of that Coward Continent of American-hating swine. I'm tired of my tax dollars being spent on a continent of dishonorable, amoral, pedophile-enabling, completely amoral FILTH of my race, who parasite off us while CURSING out very existence at the same time. Whose prime directive is nothing but Islam fellatio. My hatred of Zeropean filth is genocidal in nature, the only good thing Pisslam has ever done is kill these Eurotrash, pompous, phony, hypocritical, bubonic-plague-fodder reprobates.

All US troops in Europe should be removed and all bases closed. Time for Europe to pay for their own defense!
It isnt for them it is for us genius.

Yeah...it is a wonderful bottomless money pit!

Nope...bring 'em home.
Listen carefully ............

It ... is ... cheaper ... to ... preposition ... them... there,... than ... to ... quarter ... them ... here ... and ... deploy.

I hope that was slow enough for you.

Given the guy who's running Russia, I'm not so sure it would be a good idea to pull out of Germany.

Do the Germans want us out? We pay the German government a boatload of money for their permission to maintain bases there.

Given the guy who's running Russia, I'm not so sure it would be a good idea to pull out of Germany.

Do the Germans want us out? We pay the German government a boatload of money for their permission to maintain bases there.
If the Germans are worried about Putin, THEY should be paying US for troops stationed there.

Nope...bring 'em home.

It ... is ... cheaper ... to ... preposition ... them... there,... than ... to ... quarter ... them ... here ... and ... deploy.

Use your reading finger:
They...should...not...be...deployed...in...99...percent...of...situations.

Was that slow enough?

Nope...bring 'em home.
Do you think security is free?

I think shoving our nose where it does not belong is an expense we have not been able top afford for a long time.

Nope...bring 'em home.

Use your reading finger:
They...should...not...be...deployed...in...99...percent...of...situations.

Was that slow enough?
Yep ---- and naive enough, too.

Not to mention provincial, unrealistic, and just plain dumb.

Nope...bring 'em home.
Do you think security is free?

I think shoving our nose where it does not belong is an expense we have not been able top afford for a long time.
What, possibly, makes you think we are shoving our nose where it does not belong?

Forum List

Back