Can We All Say Obama Is A True Dunce!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, is this idiot, Obama? In left-field!!! He is a True Idiot!!!

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault

By Jordan Fabian - 03/10/16 12:27 PM EST

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

god, did u here how he gave the speech,,,,,?? what happened to the great orator? he was talking so slow to insure he didnt say,,,,,uhhh,,,every three words. it was like he was reading notes on his right hand

Yeah right, a dunce that's been kicking your ass for 7 years.

Obama is a dunce?

Republicans are voting for a birther

This time he is correct. The rise of Trump is not his fault.

This time he is correct. The rise of Trump is not his fault.

The rise of Trump is a creation of the rightwing media

Instead of opposing Obama because you disagree with his political views they created an Obama who is an enemy to America, not even born here, hates whites and our military. He was an "interloper" in the White House

You can't negotiate with an "enemy' like that. But pragmatic Republicans had to negotiate with Obama or else lose entirely. The Republican base was outraged at RINOs who would dare meet with the evil Obama

Trump was the result

You can't blame Obama for Trump's rise. Blame CONGRESS. They have the lowest approval ratings of anyone.....

Yo, go back to school son? Look at the Dictators record? Him and Carter are arguing who the worst President is between them!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
Obama Devil.jpg

Yo, is this idiot, Obama? In left-field!!! He is a True Idiot!!!

By Jordan Fabian - 03/10/16 12:27 PM EST

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

"GTP"
View attachment 66738

Absolutely, 100% on board with this statement

Get on #NeverHillary

Forum List

Back