🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we please please let this 80 year old man go to bed, America????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE POPE, I LOVE THIS GUY, HIS MESSAGE, ENJOYED HIS VISIT, BUT THIS SHIT IN PHILLY IS A BIT TOOOOOO DAMNED MUCH. REALLY? THE MAN'S BEEN UP SINCE 6 THIS MORNING....PLEASE STOP WITH THE DOG AND PONY SHOW AND LET THE OLD MAN GO TO BED....AMERICA!!!

ALL THIS SINGING, THE BALLOT, THE IMMIGRANT FUCKIN STORIE, MAKE A FUCKIN CD, GIVE IT TO HIM ON THE PLANE AND LET THE MAN GET SOME FUCKIN REST.

ENOUGH!! OR OR THE HEADLINES WILL READ AS FOLLOWS: POPE FAINTS FROM SHEER EXHAUSTION FROM AMERICAN VISIT..YET ANOTHER BLIMISH ON OWN RECORD!!!

LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE POPE, I LOVE THIS GUY, HIS MESSAGE, ENJOYED HIS VISIT, BUT THIS SHIT IN PHILLY IS A BIT TOOOOOO DAMNED MUCH. REALLY? THE MAN'S BEEN UP SINCE 6 THIS MORNING....PLEASE STOP WITH THE DOG AND PONY SHOW AND LET THE OLD MAN GO TO BED....AMERICA!!!

ALL THIS SINGING, THE BALLOT, THE IMMIGRANT FUCKIN STORIE, MAKE A FUCKIN CD, GIVE IT TO HIM ON THE PLANE AND LET THE MAN GET SOME FUCKIN REST.

ENOUGH!! OR OR THE HEADLINES WILL READ AS FOLLOWS: POPE FAINTS FROM SHEER EXHAUSTION FROM AMERICAN VISIT..YET ANOTHER BLIMISH ON OWN RECORD!!!

Actually, up since 4AM, as he is every morning.

And, they don't tell him when his bedtime is. He tells them. :laugh:

• Banned

Actually, up since 4AM, as he is every morning.

And, they don't tell him when his bedtime is. He tells them. :laugh:

Maybe in the Vatican, but not here....now pay attention, paleeezze

I thought this thread was going to be about Bernie Sanders.

Bernie's in bed, I tucked him myself!!

4.jpg

"Hey Bernie, I'm still awake."

• Banned

4.jpg

Hey white boy, keep in mind, that's one of yours....old winkly white mops.....I could post white mops in their 30's with the same trackings on thier face, LOLOLOLOLO and white boys in their 20 balding like a eagle...so don't...for your own sake, don't go there, dear

4.jpg

Hey white boy, keep in mind, that's one of yours....old winkly white mops.....I could post white mops in their 30's with the same trackings on thier face, LOLOLOLOLO and white boys in their 20 balding like a eagle...so don't...for your own sake, don't go there, dear

Sorry, no white boy here. One of mine? wtf? She's the Ds old wrinkly white mop ... as is bernie .. and don't forget Uncle Joe! She's an old hag, too old for the job. As are the other two.

Remote control out of reach again?

Over the last 2-3 days, I MIGHT have seen 5 minutes of the popes visit.

I dont' care what time he gets up, I dont' care what time he goes to bed.

4.jpg

Sorry, no white boy here. One of mine? wtf? She's the Ds old wrinkly white mop ... as is bernie .. and don't forget Uncle Joe! She's an old hag, too old for the job. As are the other two.

One more time, she's a white woman...end of story!!

Here's a dollar, now go tell that shit to somebody that cares, cause I don't

Keep your dollar.

You need it more than I do.

Why worry about the pope?

He likely has a doctor or two following him every where he goes.

(One of your weaker threads)

4.jpg

One more time, she's a white woman...end of story!!

So?

Keep your dollar.

You need it more than I do.

Why worry about the pope?

He likely has a doctor or two following him every where he goes.

(One of your weaker threads)

I was just making a statement, never expected any response...glad he's got doctors aboard/

If you don't care why post all these nonsense bullshit? Hillary will be 68 this October not 80 years old. I know you don't know that.

Forum List

Back