Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

No. I don’t

Stop lying
ha ha ha....you need to look into some of Project Veritas and their under cover videos of third party dem agitators.
Several made comments like 'all it takes is a phone call'

I know, I know....Project Veritas......lol

They got the clowns fired for exposing dem tactics.

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
The poor guy! Boo Hoo! Why did he fly all the way from Arizona to yell at the top of his lungs trying to incite the crowd of Trump supporters to move on the Capitol? As much the FBI and dolts like you try to cover for him, his videos are all over the internet. You are what your record says you are, not what YOU say you are.

I doubt that they will keep the house. What does that have to do with your failed prediction that they will use the 25th?
So how do you get an incompetent, incoherent president to resign under a cloud of selling his office to benefit himself and family in the new congress?

ha ha ha....you need to look into some of Project Veritas and their under cover videos of third party dem agitators.
Several made comments like 'all it takes is a phone call'

I know, I know....Project Veritas......lol

They got the clowns fired for exposing dem tactics.
Got any links?

You mean this isn't Ray Epps goading people to go "inside the Capitol" multiple times and protesters calling him out as "FED FED!" ?

The Jan. 6 narrative must be falling apart for the NY Times to get recruited in a lame attempt to rewrite Ray Epps.

If they actually believed he was a Trump lover, they too would be demanding his arrest and conviction. But leftists are such liars they even lie to themselves and believe it.
what would be the charges against Epps?

the only video evidence is him telling people to peaceful go the capitol, and he never went there himself. It looks like at this point his life is destroyed by people threatening him, he had to sell his business and go into hiding.

Forum List

Back