Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

what would be the charges against Epps?

the only video evidence is him telling people to peaceful go the capitol, and he never went there himself. It looks like at this point his life is destroyed by people threatening him, he had to sell his business and go into hiding.
Serves him right. His own Trump Humpers turned on him. Could happen to any of them and in fact has

"All of this, it’s just been hell," Epps said in the interview.

As a result of the threats, Epps fled Arizona, leaving behind his mobile home to settle in a trailer park in the Rocky Mountains.

Serves him right. He pushed the baseless conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. And now his life is ruined by conspiracy theorists who think he’s with the FBI.

Karma has a sense of humor.

"All of this, it’s just been hell," Epps said in the interview.

As a result of the threats, Epps fled Arizona, leaving behind his mobile home to settle in a trailer park in the Rocky Mountains.

Serves him right. He pushed the baseless conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. And now his life is ruined by conspiracy theorists who think he’s with the FBI.

Karma has a sense of humor.
It is not baseless and it is not a conspiracy theory.

what would be the charges against Epps?

the only video evidence is him telling people to peaceful go the capitol, and he never went there himself. It looks like at this point his life is destroyed by people threatening him, he had to sell his business and go into hiding.

And it's true because that's what he told the NYT? Okay, what was his business? What was the name of it and what kind of work did he do? It can't hurt now since he sold it, right?

Such a line of bullshit. What else is he going to say. You see, if people were discussing me being an FBI agent, the first thing I would do is prove them wrong. I would provide a list of my past employers, friends, neighbors and family, just a whole slew of evidence to prove their claim absolutely false. It isn't hard for anybody to do unless you are an agent trying to cover your ass.

Yet he's done none of these things. Tucker invited him on the show repeatedly to clear his name. Not even a "no thank you" from Epps. This guy thinks he's slick, but no real right-winger would ever run to the NYT of all places to tell his story. Very few on the right reads that shit and that's the people he's trying to convince he's legit? It makes about as much sense as a business owner living in a trailer park. None of it adds up. He's way too obvious.

Violence is required in that statute.

His use of “peacefully” even once makes a conviction almost impossible
SInce Trump also said peacefully, he is now innocent and your entire committee is a kangaroo court. Oops.

Again, it's obvious only to dumbasses like you.
You’re the only one disputing it, retard.

You can’t think of anything intelligent to say so you decide to dispute the obvious so you can feel like you’re participating.

Go play with your coloring book and try not to eat the crayons this time. Stupid retard.

You’re the only one disputing it, retard.

You can’t think of anything intelligent to say so you decide to dispute the obvious so you can feel like you’re participating.

Go play with your coloring book and try not to eat the crayons this time. Stupid retard.
You don't have enough information to say one way or the other, so why do you keep saying "it's obvious?"

Because you're a dumbass. that's why.

You don't have enough information to say one way or the other, so why do you keep saying "it's obvious?"

Because you're a dumbass. that's why.
The information I have is that he always sides with the conservative talking point.

If that’s not enough for you, then it’s because you’re retarded.

Any questions, retard? How do the purple crayons taste?

And of course you have no real evidence of this...just a desire to somehow deflect from what your MAGArat buddies did on Jan 6
This nation will not survive false kangaroo courts by one party endlessly. Progs cheated in the 2020 election. Big time. And that is what this is about. Mail in ballots were abused in it intent just like most of the social programs we have. And the always extra votes from the ghettos were the icing with them.

The information I have is that he always sides with the conservative talking point.

If that’s not enough for you, then it’s because you’re retarded.

Any questions, retard? How do the purple crayons taste?
Show us this "information."

Forum List

Back