Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

No one said he was an FBI agent......he was torquing the crowd into performing illegal acts and those stupid Trumper's figured him for a plant.
His Oath Keeper buddy was an informant......goes around, comes around.
No one said he was an FBI agent?

What planet do you live on.

THAT is the claim behind all of this nonsense

Yup… but Trumpers still make that claim

There are currently 486 suspects in the FBI’s Capitol Violence Most Wanted list. The fact that Ray Epps was one of the first 20 suspects the FBI ever publicly featured on its “be on the lookout” boards and “Most Wanted” lists reveals just how high a priority the FBI’s rank-and-file investigators considered Epps to be.

So to recap, on January 8, the FBI begged the public’s help to identify the mysterious “Person #16.”

Then, a funny thing happened: the public actually delivered.
Initially, swarms of left-wing researcher accounts, Antifa groups, and partisan non-profits leapt into Crowdsourced Internet Detective mode.

Within days of the riot at the Capitol, archives quickly swelled with videos and images of Epps.

Ray Epps played two roles in virtually every encounter during his Commando Capitol Tour on January 6.

First, Epps instructed his commandos and the crowds at his attention to rush into the Capitol and let nothing stop them. Second, Epps assiduously protected cops and law enforcement so no local or federal officers would be harmed during the precision breaches.

So on January 8, 2021, the FBI begged the public for information regarding the identity of Suspect 16, Ray Epps, and even offered a cash reward.

The public obliged, and in less than three days, Ray Epps was identified as Suspect 16. Researchers corroborated his identity with troves of unassailable direct evidence, including an effective confession from Epps himself to his own local newspaper.

Then, for nearly six months, amidst the biggest manhunt in American history, the FBI did nothing with this information. As the FBI did nothing on Epps, it was simultaneously investigating, arresting, raiding and imprisoning hundreds of completely benign MAGA moms and social media trolls — mostly for minor misdemeanor trespassing charges.

Then, on July 1, between the hours of 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m., the FBI finally took action on Ray Epps. But not to prosecute him, or to announce a sweeping investigation or FBI SWAT raid on Epps’s house for all of his phones and electronics. Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.

Now let’s be clear: Ray Epps was not purged because he was arrested. If Epps was arrested, the FBI Wanted List would have the caption “ARRESTED” affixed to his picture, as you can plainly see is done for all other arrested suspects in the database itself.

Further, the searchable Justive.Gov Capitol Breach Cases database confirms there are no case dockets or filings for any “Epps” at all.

To anyone checking the January 6 FBI Most Wanted List today, “Suspect 16” is just a ghost. Only obsessive, fastidious Wayback Machine users spending hours pouring through archived screenshots could ever forensically confirm Ray Epps was ever really a Wanted Man.

The question then arises: what prompted the FBI’s six-month slumber on Epps, and then their sudden purger on July 1?

Well, they panicked. Two major media reports (discussed below) came out on June 30, each of which touched the Ray Epps “Third Rail” from different angles, and the FBI likely realized it was no longer safe to maintain a digital record acknowledging they ever knew who this guy was. Then, the FBI hoped no one would notice the purged files, or would either politely look away or actively assist with their cover-up.

So now after saying you didn't think Epps was FBI...you're trying to make the case that he is?

You're an actual insane troll

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.

The January 6 commission proves yet again how utterly dishonest the Democrat party is. No defense? You're the Stalin party, as well as being a bunch of racists

If they actually believed he was a Trump lover, they too would be demanding his arrest and conviction. But leftists are such liars they even lie to themselves and believe it.
Go ahead and arrest him. I don’t care that you guys destroyed the life of one of your own. It’s kind of fitting in a way that the life of a conspiracy theorist moron has been destroyed by other conspiracy theorist morons.

I’m just explaining to you tinfoil hat idiots why he hasn’t been arrested. It’s very simple and doesn’t require the elaborate conspiracy theory that you guys always eagerly look for.

100% logical. :laugh:

So now after saying you didn't think Epps was FBI...you're trying to make the case that he is?

You're an actual insane troll
How could he be FBI if they offered a reward for information

As you stated:

“Not for you or me to determine. It is, once again, up to the US Atty to make a determination, not some wazoo internet commando.”

Looks like they agree with me.
If your party loses the house, there will be investigations regarding Epps and others. Then the US Atty can make their determination.....just like I said.

If your party loses the house, there will be investigations regarding Epps and others. Then the US Atty can make their determination.....just like I said.
Fine with me if that happens.

If that doesn’t happen, sucks for you.

Forum List

Back