Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

He violated federal law and nothing happened to him.
Like hundreds (thousands?) of others?
He never told NYT what that business is.
I read he was the owner of a wedding site months ago. No idea what you are talking about or why
You can't get "into" the Capital unless you breach the armed security there, so this "peacefully" bullshit was probably something the FBI lawyers told him to use the next day.
The fact that he is on video saying "peacefully" means convicting him would be nearly impossible. Accounting for the fact that he wasn't indicted.

Like hundreds (thousands?) of others?

I don't recall seeing hundred or thousands of people screaming we need to break into the Capital.

I read he was the owner of a wedding site months ago. No idea what you are talking about or why

I don't know what a wedding site is, but I'm commenting what he told the NYT.

The fact that he is on video saying "peacefully" means convicting him would be nearly impossible. Accounting for the fact that he wasn't indicted.

So if you break the law once, and then not break it again, does that absolve you from your first crime? When did that start?

Wow. Conspiracy theories on top of conspiracy theories.

No it isn’t edited. Not only do you have absolutely no evidence for that, but Tucker played the exact same fucking video in your own post! Go to the video YOU posted, then go to the 53 second mark.

Same video. You can hear him say tomorrow they need to go into the Capitol.

Hoooolllyy shit. Are you trying to be wrong about everything? First you claim that he didn’t say peacefully. Then you claim that it wasn’t the day before. Then you say that the video was edited even though Tucker played the same exact video.

You’re a fucking idiot. Seriously.

And you're a moron that can't understand simple English. Are you from another country or what? He said what he said and I posted evidence of it. Yes, edited because yours didn't show what he said the evening before. That's called editing moron.

And you're a moron that can't understand simple English. Are you from another country or what? He said what he said and I posted evidence of it. Yes, edited because yours didn't show what he said the evening before. That's called editing moron.
Yes, and you also posted evidence for what you’re denying. In the video you posted, he said “tomorrow we need to go into the Capitol”, you moron.

What exactly makes you think that wasn’t the night before? As usual you just make shit up when you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

100% logical. :laugh:

Yes, and you also posted evidence for what you’re denying. In the video you posted, he said “tomorrow we need to go into the Capitol”, you moron.

What exactly makes you think that wasn’t the night before? As usual you just make shit up when you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

100% logical. :laugh:

No, he said tomorrow in the second clip in my video. In the first clip he said nothing about tomorrow. I concluded it was the day before based on the fact it was night time already, and the invasion happened well before sundown, moron.

No, he said tomorrow in the second clip in my video. In the first clip he said nothing about tomorrow. I concluded it was the day before based on the fact it was night time already, and the invasion happened well before sundown, moron.
I'm not talking about the first clip. I'm talking about the second clip. Focus. Take some Ritalin.

In the second clip, it was night time, and he said "Tomorrow we go into the Capitol." So it was the night of January 5th that he said that.

Why are you disputing this? It's obvious. Are you still trying to be wrong about everything?

I'm not talking about the first clip. I'm talking about the second clip. Focus. Take some Ritalin.

In the second clip, it was night time, and he said "Tomorrow we go into the Capitol." So it was the night of January 5th that he said that.

Why are you disputing this? It's obvious. Are you still trying to be wrong about everything?

He still broke the law as written. Why can't you get that through that thick skull of yours.

He still broke the law as written. Why can't you get that through that thick skull of yours.
Obviously you’re wrong. I used your own link to show that. He didn’t say anything about encouraging violence. He even said the exact opposite.

This is why uneducated truck drivers shouldn’t pretend to be lawyers.

Obviously you’re wrong. I used your own link to show that. He didn’t say anything about encouraging violence. He even said the exact opposite.

This is why uneducated truck drivers shouldn’t pretend to be lawyers.

Links have been posted and reports hace been aired telling how protestors started chanting the night before, 'Fed, Fed, Fed...' after Epps started moving through the crowd telling people, 'We've got to get in the Capitol tomorrow."

The next day he is seenon viseo talking to several guys, & seconds later they start moving barricades blocking access to the Capitol.

A whistle blower has leaked internal FBI files proving the FBI infiltrated the protest crowd and had agents on the Capitol grounds and IN the Capitol.

Much like how tge FBI infiltratex a militia abd talked them into kidnapping gov Whitmer, much like the FBI helped Hillary carry out her Russian Collusion scam, the rogue, criminal FBI has been busted running another criminal Op against this country & its citizens.

Links have been posted and reports hace been aired telling how protestors started chanting the night before, 'Fed, Fed, Fed...' after Epps started moving through the crowd telling people, 'We've got to get in the Capitol tomorrow."

The next day he is seenon viseo talking to several guys, & seconds later they start moving barricades blocking access to the Capitol.

A whistle blower has leaked internal FBI files proving the FBI infiltrated the protest crowd and had agents on the Capitol grounds and IN the Capitol.

Much like how tge FBI infiltratex a militia abd talked them into kidnapping gov Whitmer, much like the FBI helped Hillary carry out her Russian Collusion scam, the rogue, criminal FBI has been busted running another criminal Op against this country & its citizens.
Post your gatewaypundit source that shows the leaked internal files linking Ray Epps to the FBI.

Like Antifa protestor Sullivan, who incited the crowd outside and incited the crowd, Epps was treated much differently than others arrested, held for over a year...

Epps wasn't only one FBI attempted to recruit ...

Obviously it’s up to them to figure out what charges they deem appropriate. And they didn’t charge Epps.

My point is that if you’re saying Epps urged people to break the law. Then YOU are saying that the people who participated in Jan 6 broke the law.

You can’t have it both ways.
Not for you or me to determine. It is, once again, up to the US Atty to make a determination, not some wazoo internet commando.

Having it my way...... :happy-1:

Not sure, I’m fine with penalizing whoever did that.

Your fellow Trump supporter Delldude thinks that Jan 6 was a rebellion and that all protestors need to be arrested that day. What do you think? Do you agree?
Who said Delldude is a trump supporter? No I don't support that.

He violated federal law and nothing happened to him.
He claims he is a business owner that lives in a trailer.
He told the Times that, dogged by threats and harassment, he’d been forced to sell his home and business.

What law did he break?

Not for you or me to determine. It is, once again, up to the US Atty to make a determination, not some wazoo internet commando.

Having it my way...... :happy-1:
Yup it’s up to them and they didn’t charge Epps. Fine with me.

Sucks for you.

Like Antifa protestor Sullivan, who incited the crowd outside and incited the crowd, Epps was treated much differently than others arrested, held for over a year...

From your link:

The New York Times reported Tuesday that Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the offense "has largely gone unpunished."

Forum List

Back