Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

That phenomenon pervades right wing media disinformation. Once the gullible rubes hear something they unquestioningly adopt it in to their belief system. Especially from "trusted sources" like Carlson. The irony being the more trusted they the more the likelihood they are lying.
Once adopted it takes a mountain of factual refutation to get them to accept the truth. Even then only in a small percentage of cases. I'm sure I don't have to point out the voter fraud allegations have been beaten to a pulp, lit on fire, and buried 10 feet under, yet they won't let them go.
Apparently there is a video that directly refutes Ray's belief and he still won't acknowledge he is wrong. It's frightening to see cult-like behavior up close.
yc7983iozqb91.jpg

Republicans don’t trust the FBI for the same reason they don’t trust Ray Epps - they’re conspiracy theorists.
So Peter and Lisa were just professional and unbiased investigators doing their job in between doing the nasty?

The Johnson FBI never went after Martin Luther King?

Ray Epps - probably one of the only people involved in the Jan 6 riots that the average person can name - was taken off the most wanted list and never prosecuted for a perfectly legitimate reason that they FBI just can't tell us right now?

They love people like you, X.

Right, conspiracy theorists. You mean like how CNN was conveniently present in the early morning raid of Roger Stone's house? Gee, their camera crew just happened to be driving past his house when they seen the FBI there and started filming. They happened to be dressed in riot gear and high powered firearms to arrest a frail 67 year old man.

Nah, no conspiracy here folks, just keep on walking.
Roger Stone’s crimes have nothing to do with this. I’m not sure if you’re trying to deflect or if you have ADHD and can’t pay attention.

The conspiracy theory here is obviously that Ray Epps is a an FBI agent. As I’ve shown you with your own links, he’s not guilty of inciting violence as he clearly stated that they need to be peaceful. Your own link says shows he’s not guilty of inciting a riot.

Clearly the most reasonable answer is that he’s a Trumpster and there wasn’t enough to convict him on. No retarded tinfoil hat nonsense is necessary to explain this one.

So Peter and Lisa were just professional and unbiased investigators doing their job in between doing the nasty?

The Johnson FBI never went after Martin Luther King?
They were obviously biased and are no longer with the FBI.

Your belief that their behavior is representative of the entire organization is just because you’re looking for an irrational reason to believe that they’re out to get you.

So you argue that he’s guilty of inciting an insurrection but don’t want to answer if it was an insurrection or not. Just a tad contradictory there lol.

Was it an insurrection or not? Simple question. You can answer this time.

Rebellion

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Rebellion
So was it a rebellion then?

“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”

If it is, then you’re pushing for all of those Jan 6 protestors to be punished.

Was it a rebellion? Yes or no.

“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”

If people broke the law, they should face the consequences....pure and simple.

I see you've selectively edited the law...

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I see you've selectively edited the law...
I only highlighted the part that was relevant.

So you want every single Jan 6 protester to be arrested. Good to know. Fine with me. Epps isn’t the only one who wasn’t charged. Throw them all in prison.

Make sure you tell your fellow Trump supporters that that’s what you want.

Is this a rebellion?

iu

I only highlighted the part that was relevant.

So you want every single Jan 6 protester to be arrested. Good to know. Fine with me. Epps isn’t the only one who wasn’t charged. Throw them all in prison.

Make sure you tell your fellow Trump supporters that that’s what you want.

Epp's was one of the few who made the top 20 most wanted page for J6. Then it was 'quietly' removed. Wonder why?

Epp's was one of the few who made the top 20 most wanted page for J6. Then it was 'quietly' removed. Wonder why?
“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion…”

If Epps incited a rebellion, then the other people there engaged and assisted in the rebellion, which would make them all guilty as well.

He was likely removed when they couldn’t find much to convict him on. It doesn’t always have to be an elaborate conspiracy theory you know.

“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion…”

If Epps incited a rebellion, then the other people there engaged and assisted in the rebellion, which would make them all guilty as well.

He was likely removed when they couldn’t find much to convict him on. It doesn’t always have to be an elaborate conspiracy theory you know.
And it is up to the DOJ to decide who violated the law and who should be prosecuted.
Odds are very high he is/was a CI.

Roger Stone’s crimes have nothing to do with this. I’m not sure if you’re trying to deflect or if you have ADHD and can’t pay attention.

The conspiracy theory here is obviously that Ray Epps is a an FBI agent. As I’ve shown you with your own links, he’s not guilty of inciting violence as he clearly stated that they need to be peaceful. Your own link says shows he’s not guilty of inciting a riot.

Clearly the most reasonable answer is that he’s a Trumpster and there wasn’t enough to convict him on. No retarded tinfoil hat nonsense is necessary to explain this one.

The problem with you leftists is your mind. You put up a mental block on things you don't want to see, like the first clip in that video montage I posted where he didn't say anything about being peaceful.

Yes, Roger stone is one of many examples of how the FBI has been politicized and even venturing into the deep state. The only way CNN could have possibly known of the raid is if somebody from the FBI called them and told them where to be and at what time. They aided in setting up that political theater.

Speaking of political theater, it's too bad the head commie won't have Wray take the stand and put this all to rest by swearing under oath Epps has no connection with the FBI.

And it is up to the DOJ to decide who violated the law and who should be prosecuted.
Odds are very high he is/was a CI.
Of course it’s up to the DOJ.

What you’re saying is that he incited a rebellion, which means that the others engaged and assisted in the rebellion, which makes them all guilty as well.

This is why I keep asking you if it was a rebellion and why you keep refusing to answer. We both know it.

Right, conspiracy theorists. You mean like how CNN was conveniently present in the early morning raid of Roger Stone's house?
Here is a perfectly plausible explanation you will no doubt reject because you have already concluded, absent any facts, it was some sort of deep state conspiracy.

Given a choice between a baseless conspiracy and a plausible explanation Trumpleton's take door #1 every time. Because they prefer fantasy to reality. If they didn't, they never would have duped in to believing the election was stolen.

Of course it’s up to the DOJ.

What you’re saying is that he incited a rebellion, which means that the others engaged and assisted in the rebellion, which makes them all guilty as well.

This is why I keep asking you if it was a rebellion and why you keep refusing to answer. We both know it.
Not everyone there did what Epp's urged. You miss that??
Then there's the group of Trump supporters who told him no...you forget about that?

BTW, it was a rally.

Forum List

Back