Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Obviously you’re wrong. I used your own link to show that. He didn’t say anything about encouraging violence. He even said the exact opposite.

This is why uneducated truck drivers shouldn’t pretend to be lawyers.

So what law school did you go to genius?

In the first clip I posted he said nothing about peacefully, therefore broke the law by trying to incite a riot. Nobody could enter the Capital any other way.

Inciting a riot. I posted the law and the link to it if you care to go back several pages.
You mean the law that said he had to be encouraging an act of violence? That law?

According to your own link:

riot

(a) As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual”

That‘s the problem with conservatives. Even after you show them something, they’re too stubborn to change their mind on it. They’re very stubborn and ignorant.

You mean the law that said he had to be encouraging an act of violence? That law?

According to your own link:

riot

(a) As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual”

That‘s the problem with conservatives. Even after you show them something, they’re too stubborn to change their mind on it. They’re very stubborn and ignorant.
This guy is the worst. Show him how wrong he is and his response is little more than

“But I don’t want to be wrong so I’m not”

This guy is the worst. Show him how wrong he is and his response is little more than

“But I don’t want to be wrong so I’m not”

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know.

200w.gif

Yet they didn’t charge Epps. I’m fine with that. Are you?

The whole Epps saga defies common logic......your boys are known for providing paid agitators...and he mysteriously dissappears after queeries to the FBI as well as a 20k reward, as to who is behind door number 16......so there's that.

The whole Epps saga defies common logic......your boys are known for providing paid agitators...and he mysteriously dissappears after queeries to the FBI as well as a 20k reward, as to who is behind door number 16......so there's that.
Wtf are you babbling about now?

They didn’t charge a lot of people.

That doesn’t make any of them FBI agents.

Yes I’m fine with that. The Courts should only deal with the most egregious law breakers and they are
No one said he was an FBI agent......he was torquing the crowd into performing illegal acts and those stupid Trumper's figured him for a plant.
His Oath Keeper buddy was an informant......goes around, comes around.

The law disagrees with you. That’s not the wording they use. You’re just making shit up. Again.

This is why you’re just a truck driver.

You so sure about that?

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Forum List

Back