Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

I thought that Bam Bam Bannon's fleecing hapless Trumpy dupes in his "We build the wall!" scam whilst luxuriating on a Chinese billionaire's mega-yacht nicely encapsulated the whole cynical ruse and the incredible credulity it exploits. It's like watching lemmings infused with Usain Bolt genes stampeding toward Armageddon.
In spite of what Bannon did...regarding an issue Trumpers care deeply about (the Wall)...they STILL support him..
'
Absolutely amazing

Wrong again.....at least you are consistent.
Oh?

• Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.
  • In another street gathering, also on Jan. 5, Epps says, "I’m going to put it out there. I’m probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" "What?! No!" someone yells. "Peacefully!" Epps adds. Then, some in the crowd start to chant "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

Trump is supposedly exonerated because he ONCE in an hour long speech said "peacefully"

In spite of what Bannon did...regarding an issue Trumpers care deeply about (the Wall)...they STILL support him..
'
Absolutely amazing
You wouldn't think that, "Hey! Let's pick up Mexico's tab!" would be a successful hook for these blowfish.

Oh?

• Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.
  • In another street gathering, also on Jan. 5, Epps says, "I’m going to put it out there. I’m probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" "What?! No!" someone yells. "Peacefully!" Epps adds. Then, some in the crowd start to chant "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

Trump is supposedly exonerated because he ONCE in an hour long speech said "peacefully"

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 9.03.34 AM.png

"Peacefully FIGHT LIKE HELL!"

He is on tape provoking rioters. He has been on video multiple times. The FBI refused to answer if he has any relation to the govt. He hasnt been arrested for jan 6th.
His words mean nothing.
He didn't go in to the capitol and he didn't harm any cops right outside.

No one is being arrested if they don't meet this criteria.

He was interviewed by the FBI.

And he was interviewed by the 1/6 investigators.

Yes, the slime encouraged others.... How you jump from that, to being an FBI AGENT trying to entrap others, is beyond me????

He didn't go in to the capitol and he didn't harm any cops right outside.

No one is being arrested if they don't meet this criteria.

He was interviewed by the FBI.

And he was interviewed by the 1/6 investigators.

Yes, the slime encouraged others.... How you jump from that, to being an FBI AGENT trying to entrap others, is beyond me????
The woman standing next to him in one of the videos got arrested for being in a restricted area behind a security barrier. He did not.
So, please, stop.

The woman standing next to him in one of the videos got arrested for being in a restricted area behind a security barrier. He did not.
So, please, stop.
Prove it. Let's see the particulars

Oh?

Urges protesters to go in to the capitol which was closed. Then when exposed by the crowd as a fed, changes his tune and added 'peacefully' only after urging them to break the law.

try again.

Urges protesters to go in to the capitol which was closed. Then when exposed by the crowd as a fed, changes his tune and added 'peacefully' only after urging them to break the law.

try again.
He used exactly the same "safe word" as Trump

"peacefully".

Is Trump an FBI agent too?

The sheer hypocrisy of the left blaming Trump and Trump supporters for the Jan 6th riots shows their utter shamelessness.

Neither Trump, nor any Trump voter I know of, thought the riots were a good idea. It was the left who spent the past year encouraging and supporting rioters.

Their faux outrage at this one riot is unconvincing no matter how much taxpayer money they spend hyping it.

So, please, stop.
Www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/story/news/2021/02/25/feds-bucks-county-bristol-township-woman-passed-barriers-during-capitol-insurrection/6814391002/

She was charged because she went beyond the gate barriers that her boyfriend was charged with knocking down along with a cop.

Initially her boyfriend claimed she stayed back, in Epps area, but the FBI had video, proving that was a lie.

She plead guilty, last month to the crime.

There have been a number of psychological studies showing the difficulty of getting a person to accept the truth once they have committed to a lie. Your reply substantiates those studies.
The hardest thing for a rube to do is admit they are a rube.

Forum List

Back