Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Some tards made assumptions and you bleev repeating a lie makes it true.

Pathetic.

Based upon sworn testimony, asked by Congressman Massie, this happened:
How many January 6th protesters were actually working for the federal government? In October, I asked AG Garland while he was under oath and he refused to answer. He looked very nervous and worried when I showed him this video in that hearing.

There have been a number of psychological studies showing the difficulty of getting a person to accept the truth once they have committed to a lie. Your reply substantiates those studies.
You are describing the dems and all their supporters here, of course.

Tards in the crowd claimed Epps is a fed.

Fixed that for you.
Why weren't his chants of committing acts against the country investigated?
Never made it on the J6 most wanted list.
Must have gone to Garland and said 'I was only kidding'.

Www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/story/news/2021/02/25/feds-bucks-county-bristol-township-woman-passed-barriers-during-capitol-insurrection/6814391002/

She was charged because she went beyond the gate barriers that her boyfriend was charged with knocking down along with a cop.

Initially her boyfriend claimed she stayed back, in Epps area, but the FBI had video, proving that was a lie.

She plead guilty, last month to the crime.
Ray went behind restricted barriers and hasnt been arrested. Racheal also went behind restricted barriers and got arrested.
This is not complicated.

Based upon sworn testimony, asked by Congressman Massie, this happened:
Epps was a member of the Oath Keepers.

Members of the Oath Keepers testified this week that it was their plan from the get-go to storm the Capitol. Epps was simply trying to get the crowd to go with that plan.

Massie is a conspiracy retard. Garland simply informed him that it is not policy to comment on an ongoing investigation. He was not "nervous and worried".

Epps was a member of the Oath Keepers.

Members of the Oath Keepers testified this week that it was their plan from the get-go to storm the Capitol. Epps was simply trying to get the crowd to go with that plan.

Massie is a conspiracy retard. Garland simply informed him that it is not policy to comment on an ongoing investigation. He was not "nervous and worried".

Thank you for proving Epps broke the law and should be charged.

So why wasn't Epps charged then? He is on tape inciting an insurrection.

I'll await the new congress and their investigation.

Ray went behind restricted barriers and hasnt been arrested. Racheal also went behind restricted barriers and got arrested.
This is not complicated.
Genco's boyfriend was charged with assaulting a cop, when they arrested him, they recognized her.

Came back to charge her, afterwards....a month or so after him, and after they scoured all video.

Maybe, they were being vindictive, since she drove her boyfriend there? Or maybe, she stayed in the restrictive spot as they claim, and Epps did not.

Why did her boyfriend start the lie in right wing media that his girlfriend never passed the barriers?

Do you have video, showing Epps by her side beyond the barrier, or of Epps beyond the barrier and staying there, as she did and plead guilty to?

Genco's boyfriend was charged with assaulting a cop, when they arrested him, they recognized her.

Came back to charge her, afterwards....a month or so after him, and after they scoured all video.

Maybe, they were being vindictive, since she drove her boyfriend there? Or maybe, she stayed in the restrictive spot as they claim, and Epps did not.

Why did her boyfriend start the lie in right wing media that his girlfriend never passed the barriers?

Do you have video, showing Epps by her side beyond the barrier, or of Epps beyond the barrier and staying there, as she did and plead guilty to?
Ray admitted in his NYT interview that he did.

No. You got fooled by edited video. In reality, he was calming down protestors and left the scene before the violence started.

Haha, well there you have it...
Lol, its on video. And it isnt the first time he did it.
On one, when he tries to start a riot, they start calling him a FED and then he starts chanting to do it peacefully.
IDK why people want to defend this guy with lies.

Thank you for proving Epps broke the law and should be charged.

So why wasn't Epps charged then? He is on tape inciting an insurrection.

I'll await the new congress and their investigation.

If he's not working with the deep state then let them bring him to Congress, swear under oath, and tell the public he never worked for the FBI nor anybody else that tried to put gasoline on the fire. I'd like to see Wray under oath also stating that Epps had nothing to do with the agency.

Last edited:
If he's not working with the deep state then let them bring him to Congress, swear under oath, and tell the public he never worked for the FBI nor anybody else that tried to put gasoline on the fire. I'd like to see Wray under oath also stating that Epps had nothing to do with the agency.
Suddenly Epps gets a fluff piece in NYT......oh the humanities.

Hillary's server broke with State Dept. protocol but was not illegal. It's been established that the Obama admin did not illegally wiretap Trump.
At this point I'd like to say thanks for helping prove the point of the thread. Which is just how many baseless lies you Crazies believe in even after they've been debunked.
Malarkey.

Lol, its on video. And it isnt the first time he did it.
On one, when he tries to start a riot, they start calling him a FED and then he starts chanting to do it peacefully.
IDK why people want to defend this guy with lies.
You’re lying. No one is defending him.

But claiming he was a Fed with no other evidence than some retards chanting in a crowd is stupid to put it kindly

You’re lying. No one is defending him.

But claiming he was a Fed with no other evidence than some retards chanting in a crowd is stupid to put it kindly
People are in this thread defending and lying about him, genius. Here you are, defending the defenders. WITH LIES.
Good grief :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back