🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Can We Truly Love Each Other As Much As Jesus Loves Us?

The very nature of "love" is not the same between human and divine.

I grew up in an environment where "sins" were punished with dad's belt. It was not exactly a cult but it was close. I have no stains on my soul that were not put there by holy roller assholes trying to beat Jesus into me. Not even going to talk about the molesters. Sometimes religion just doesn't work out for some people. Sometimes it damages them terribly.

Sadly--tragically--horrid, pernicious people exist in every realm of life. Some of them even go to church.

So what? If I will win I will give your soul to god. You will make a good business. Except you do not trust in me because I could give your soul also to my good old friend Satana. In case you don't have a soul then you have some money here in this world - but not the guarantee god will not wake you up for the final judgment.

Aha. You bet without to bet.

Your problem.

Now I understand what you mean: You will anyway go to hell - so heaven is unimportant for you. What did you do?

You don't think and make decisions under such a condition?

What only believers in god believe because god is truth.

A stupid sentence - very stupid. If you don't know - also atheism is only a belief, a "religion". And I know many people who have the feeling atheism extremely blocks all good ideas.

?

What a nonsense. The first Christian often had been called "atheists" because they had been on the side of the ancient greek "atheistic" philosophers. Plato believed by the way that the spiritual world of ideas is a real world and I would not be astonished to meet Robin Hood, William Tell or Winnetou and his sister Nsho-chi in heaven. My imagination of Winnetou is by the way very different from the Winnetou imaginations in films. I guess it's always good first to read a book before to see a film about this book.

Here is a good argument for having a soul

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another. This means that a system always has the same amount of energy, unless it's added from the outside.

Every atom in your body is billions of years old. Hydrogen, the most common element in the universe and a major feature of your body, was produced in the big bang 13.7bn years ago.

Here is a good argument for having a soul

There is no doubt that human beings have a soul - otherwise you would not know what a color is for example and you would not be able to communicate with me.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another. This means that a system always has the same amount of energy, unless it's added from the outside.

Every atom in your body is billions of years old. Hydrogen, the most common element in the universe and a major feature of your body, was produced in the big bang 13.7bn years ago.

It seems to me you understand under "soul" something what's totally different from this what I understand under this expression. It exists a principle of conversation of energy in physics but not so in psychology. Transcience is an important principle for living structures. And with the atoms of a body has this nothing to do - except that we are "dust".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back