🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Can We Truly Love Each Other As Much As Jesus Loves Us?

Watch the interview.

Still I had no time to do so. While you wait read the catechism of the Holy Catholic Church. It's a relativelly good overwiew if you like to inform yourselve about essentials of the Christian religion. Try to read it in Latin - that's more fun.

Still I had no time to do so. While you wait read the catechism of the Holy Catholic Church. It's a relativelly good overwiew if you like to inform yourselve about essentials of the Christian religion. Try to read it in Latin - that's more fun.
I just don't know how anyone can be a member of the catholic church

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

"Saved" means you have to daily beg for forgiveness and hope it's enough. That's not love, it's spiritual extortion. I have enormous respect for Jesus the man but Jesus the God is kind of a jerk.
Wrong. Saved means being eternally secure in God not because of anything we did or can do, but in the one thing God did for us, and that is secure salvation for anyone who believes.

Wrong. Saved means being eternally secure in God not because of anything we did or can do, but in the one thing God did for us, and that is secure salvation for anyone who believes.

This is what I would suspect a man made religion to say. All you have to do to go to heaven is believe the unbelievable stories I'm about to tell you.

Psalm 14:1-"the fool in his heart says there is no God".

I don't say there is no God. There totally could be. In fact, the more I look at the universe the more I see why even people who don't believe in the bible or koran or Jesus myth, or Joseph Smith's stories, still believes in a higher power. I mean just look at the earth. For the earth to be overflowing with life like it does sure does seem like divine intervention. I mean if you know all the details it doesn't but just seems like it's too perfect to have just happened by accident. The other day they were talking about how another planet slammed into earth making us just the right size and the moon to provide stability. And that planet that slammed into us is protecting our hot core. Like two hands. Seems divine.

So the jury is still out on if there is a God. No evidence proves a God exists. Your bible is not proof. And your church, if you are a Catholic, is not divine. It's wack. I stand by my comment, "I can't believe anyone is still a member of that church". But then again that's how brainwashed a lot of them are. But how they accept the leaders covering shit up??? Blows me away.

God could totally exist. So could other universes.

I don't say there is no God. There totally could be. In fact, the more I look at the universe the more I see why even people who don't believe in the bible or koran or Jesus myth, or Joseph Smith's stories, still believes in a higher power. I mean just look at the earth. For the earth to be overflowing with life like it does sure does seem like divine intervention. I mean if you know all the details it doesn't but just seems like it's too perfect to have just happened by accident. The other day they were talking about how another planet slammed into earth making us just the right size and the moon to provide stability. And that planet that slammed into us is protecting our hot core. Like two hands. Seems divine.

So the jury is still out on if there is a God. No evidence proves a God exists. Your bible is not proof. And your church, if you are a Catholic, is not divine. It's wack. I stand by my comment, "I can't believe anyone is still a member of that church". But then again that's how brainwashed a lot of them are. But how they accept the leaders covering shit up??? Blows me away.

God could totally exist. So could other universes.
Nope. John 14:6 & 8:58 is cut and dry. Jesus made it clear He IS God Almighty and the ONLY way to Heaven. I'd rather hedge my bet on a sure thing.

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.
I just don't know how anyone can be a member of the catholic church
I don't see how anyone can let any friend, family member, or teacher be unsupervised around a child, either. No one should become a mom, a dad, an uncle...etc.

If you have any relatives, I do hope you consider them as off limits as you seem to believe Catholics should be with their churches. After all, the only thing that goes on in a family or a church is sexual abuse, correct?

Nope. John 14:6 & 8:58 is cut and dry. Jesus made it clear He IS God Almighty and the ONLY way to Heaven. I'd rather hedge my bet on a sure thing.

Sure if you believe the bible was written by God or you believe the 11 guys who started Christianity were in Jesus' cult and Jesus really was the Messiah.

That I don't believe. A God could exist and the Jesus myth is just man made up. Both can be true.

I'm willing to bet my eternal soul Christianity is fake. Just like all the other religions. You sound just like a Muslim.

A concrete case what had happened please. Very concrete. Then I will tell you what I will think about this case. --- Oh by the way: if possible a case where everyone is still alive and not dead since decades.

A short time ago for example was written in nearly all newpapers here in big letters that in Munich the public prosecution office started a big process against the criminal clerics there. In nearly no newspaper was written in small letters that they had to stop to do so because they found nothing what had been relevant in context of the German laws.

Last edited:
I grew up in an environment where "sins" were punished with dad's belt. It was not exactly a cult but it was close. I have no stains on my soul that were not put there by holy roller assholes trying to beat Jesus into me. Not even going to talk about the molesters. Sometimes religion just doesn't work out for some people. Sometimes it damages them terribly.

No kidding?!

a fake religion has bad results?

If you ever try the TRUE religion , let me know how things go with that.

You'll never get an argument from yours truly about how HIDEOUS the detritus is from FAKE religions, religions founded by MAN and not Christ.

The true Religion is the Sedevacantist Catholic Church, the ONLY Catholic Church in the world.

Don't believe me? Research it yourself (as I have)

A concrete case what had happened please. Very concrete. Then I will tell you what I wil think about this case. --- Oh by the way: if possible a case where everyone is still alive and not dead since decades.

Bottom line is the head of your church for decades was evil/foul/corrupt. The question is, when have the leaders in your church not been corrupt? We know the Pope's were evil pricks during the dark ages. When did they go back to being good? You tell me.

If this stuff happened even 2 or 3 decades ago, that means your church has been corrupt from the dark ages to roughly 2000. So you think we're supposed to believe after 1000 years your suddenly not corrupt?

Here's what I think. Your church was man made up from the beginning. You'd have to be an idiot to be a member of the catholic church. Does a priest have to hit you over the head with his dick for you to wake up? HOLY shit Batman.

If you google who was the first evil pope apparently it was

Pope Alexander VI 1492. Same year Columbus discovered America. One sailed the oceans blue and one blew little boys.

How much money?

You can't bet money because you will never know when I die what happens to my "soul".

I'm willing to bet my soul Christianity is man made up. I have already made the bet. I denounce Christianity as fake. I don't begrudge you for being a member even though I don't think religion is good for people. It may make you feel better but the truth is always best. And religions have held us back thousands of years.

Did you know back in Socrates and Plato's day the rich had 2 choices for which way they could go. For the rest of us. They could push true democracy and science or they could push religion and slavery. They chose religion.

Bottom line is the head of your church for decades was evil/foul/corrupt.

Concrete name?

The question is, when have the leaders in your church not been corrupt?

The question is when had whatever leaders in the world not been corrupt and how to compare this with what.

We know the Pope's were evil pricks during the dark ages.

How much names of people who had been popes during the late antiquity and the follwoing middle ages do you know?

When did they go back to being good? You tell me.

Hmm ... Why should anyone like to call all this people "good"?

If this stuff happened even 2 or 3 decades ago,

?

that means your church has been corrupt from the dark ages to roughly 2000.

Hmmm ... really?

So you think we're supposed to believe after 1000 years your suddenly not corrupt?

... what a luck that all people who you know are so nice people - except they are Christians.

Here's what I think. Your church was man made up from the beginning. You'd have to be an idiot to be a member of the catholic church. Does a priest have to hit you over the head with his dick for you to wake up? HOLY shit Batman.

If you google who was the first evil pope apparently it was

Pope Alexander VI 1492. Same year Columbus discovered America. One sailed the oceans blue and one blew little boys.

A very interestsing man. Did you know that the people hated it to be asked to dinner from him because it gave always only a one-course menue?

No kidding?!

a fake religion has bad results?

If you ever try the TRUE religion , let me know how things go with that.

You'll never get an argument from yours truly about how HIDEOUS the detritus is from FAKE religions, religions founded by MAN and not Christ.

The true Religion is the Sedevacantist Catholic Church, the ONLY Catholic Church in the world.

Don't believe me? Research it yourself (as I have)
Glad things worked out for you. If you are going to invent your own religion you should probably skip the judgemental crap common to every religion. That's the part that makes them all suck.

You can't bet money because you will never know when I die what happens to my "soul".

So what? If I will win I will give your soul to god. You will make a good business. Except you do not trust in me because I could give your soul also to my good old friend Satana. In case you don't have a soul then you have some money here in this world - but not the guarantee god will not wake you up for the final judgment.

I'm willing to bet my soul Christianity is man made up.

Aha. You bet without to bet.

I have already made the bet.

Your problem.

I denounce Christianity as fake.

Now I understand what you mean: You will anyway go to hell - so heaven is unimportant for you. What did you do?

I don't begrudge you for being a member even though I don't think religion is good for people.

You don't think and make decisions under such a condition?

It may make you feel better but the truth is always best.

What only believers in god believe because god is truth.

And religions have held us back thousands of years.

A stupid sentence - very stupid. If you don't know - also atheism is only a belief, a "religion". And I know many people who have the feeling atheism extremely blocks all good ideas.

Did you know back in Socrates and Plato's day the rich had 2 choices for which way they could go.

?

For the rest of us. They could push true democracy and science or they could push religion and slavery. They chose religion.

What a nonsense. The first Christian often had been called "atheists" because they had been on the side of the ancient greek "atheistic" philosophers. Plato believed by the way that the spiritual world of ideas is a real world and I would not be astonished to meet Robin Hood, William Tell or Winnetou and his sister Nsho-chi in heaven. My imagination of Winnetou is by the way very different from the Winnetou imaginations in films. I guess it's always good first to read a book before to see a film about this book.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back