Can Whites or Asians be "uppity"?

"Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling ******* how to behave." -- jackson

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man. -- joe biden

"light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," -- reid

rdean of course is completely ok with the above comments because democrats said it

the hypocrisy of rdean rises to the level of beyond stupid

Any of those folks trying to break legislation intended to help black Americans?

if Democrats have helped them Sallow.....why is there still Ghettos with thousands upon thousands of blacks?.....and let me know if the number has gone down since the 50's.....

"Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling ******* how to behave." -- jackson

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man. -- joe biden

"light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," -- reid

rdean of course is completely ok with the above comments because democrats said it

Any of those folks trying to break legislation intended to help black Americans?

if Democrats have helped them Sallow.....why is there still Ghettos with thousands upon thousands of blacks?.....and let me know if the number has gone down since the 50's.....

Why?

Because 200 years or so of slavery and another hundred of de defacto apartheid is a very hard thing to overcome.

And you don't eliminate it by pretending the history never happened.

Why?

Because 200 years or so of slavery and another hundred of de defacto apartheid is a very hard thing to overcome.

Even liberals have acknowledged that the war on poverty has backfired, and that programs started with good intentions in the 60's have done harm and need to be rethought.

up·pi·ty adjective \ˈə-pə-tē\
: acting as if you are more important than you really are, do not have to do what you are told to do, etc.

So the answer is yes Whites, Asians and anyone of any group can be uppity.

Uppity people are ones who demand more from society, then what they put in.

Why?

Even liberals have acknowledged that the war on poverty has backfired, and that programs started with good intentions in the 60's have done harm and need to be rethought.

Except it hasn't.

We have a Supreme Court Justice who was helped by the ACLU.

Some of the war on poverty was a bust, particularly the housing projects.

But some of it was very successful, especially the education component.

No major project works completely. And actually? I have extensive training in how to manage that.

Bottom line you throw out what doesn't work..and keep what does.

Why?

Except it hasn't.

We have a Supreme Court Justice who was helped by the ACLU.

Some of the war on poverty was a bust, particularly the housing projects.

But some of it was very successful, especially the education component.

No major project works completely. And actually? I have extensive training in how to manage that.

Bottom line you throw out what doesn't work..and keep what does.

Right. That's the bottom line for the Democratic party.

Not.

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

You were thinking back to when your meds weren't working right? Didn't your doctors tell you that dwelling on your delusions is not a path to healing?

What does it mean to be "uppity"? Can only one race be "uppity"? Can gays be "uppity"? Never heard of gays referred to as "uppity". What about women?

Races are not uppity, people are. If you weren't a racist scumbag you would know that.

Personally, I like uppity people, I think the world needs more of them.

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

What panel? Where? Which member thinks Obama is uppity? Why is he insulting uppity people that way?

BnTsZqwCQAAuf8v.jpg:large

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

What does it mean to be "uppity"? Can only one race be "uppity"? Can gays be "uppity"? Never heard of gays referred to as "uppity". What about women?

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

Hispanics can be...just saw one on Fox News Sunday...Javier Becerra.

"your people" they have their people evidently...this is UPPITY to me

it's that we OWN people mentality they so proudly boast about ...like how rdeanie crows all the time of how Democrats has 95% of black people that vote for them, so they feel as if they OWN THEM and they are "their people"...

I find it insulting myself wish. too bad more people didn't see it that way

Stephanie, you are uppity. Move along, sis.

not surprised you support democrat racist remarks and then whine about uppity you two faced shit head

"your people" they have their people evidently...this is UPPITY to me

it's that we OWN people mentality they so proudly boast about ...like how rdeanie crows all the time of how Democrats has 95% of black people that vote for them, so they feel as if they OWN THEM and they are "their people"...

I find it insulting myself wish. too bad more people didn't see it that way

Stephanie, you are uppity. Move along, sis.

^ note our resident "republican" said not a word about democrats

our resident "republican" only complained about a republican

OK...when did Obama get called "uppity"? I never ever saw this happen.Sounds like another urban legend. Now, even so, Obama is half N half, and he was sprung from the upper classes. Rich black African mates with a rich white liberal. Another PLUTOCRAT. Someone we ALL can relate to. Happens all the time. A regular Cinderella story.

You were thinking back to when your meds weren't working right? Didn't your doctors tell you that dwelling on your delusions is not a path to healing?

Races are not uppity, people are. If you weren't a racist scumbag you would know that.

Personally, I like uppity people, I think the world needs more of them.

What panel? Where? Which member thinks Obama is uppity? Why is he insulting uppity people that way?

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

Skipped right over my link, didja?

:lol:

OK...when did Obama get called "uppity"? I never ever saw this happen.Sounds like another urban legend. Now, even so, Obama is half N half, and he was sprung from the upper classes. Rich black African mates with a rich white liberal. Another PLUTOCRAT. Someone we ALL can relate to. Happens all the time. A regular Cinderella story.

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

That should help.

He also got called a "Tar Baby" by an elected Republican.

Need more?

Last edited by a moderator:

not surprised you support democrat racist remarks and then whine about uppity you two faced shit head

Couldn't answer the question, eh?

Of course not.

Why? Because Democrats are not trying to reverse the Civil rights act, or any legislation attempting to give parity to the injustice suffered by Black Americans. Additionally modern Democrats aren't waving around Confederate flags, talking about State's Rights, musing about businesses having the right to refuse service to people based on race or a plethora of some really disgusting behavior on the part of Republicans.

You wanna engage in "gotchas"? Feel free.

But it won't do anything to erase the perception, which is accurate, that the Republican party is now a haven for racists.

Forum List

Back