Can Whites or Asians be "uppity"?

Anyone in this thread who claims other races were also ascribed the term "uppity" for wanting equal rights is, whats the term?. Oh yeah :up: talking out of their ass

"your people" they have their people evidently...this is UPPITY to me

it's that we OWN people mentality they so proudly boast about ...like how rdeanie crows all the time of how Democrats has 95% of black people that vote for them, so they feel as if they OWN THEM and they are "their people"...

I find it insulting myself wish. too bad more people didn't see it that way

Last edited:
Wow, if you listen to these USMB right wingers, they ended slavery and racist comments only come from liberals and blacks.

Well, what do you expect from people who believe the world is only a few thousand years old? People who applaud their leaders for bringing in educated liberals from other states to take jobs they will never be qualified for, because if you believe the earth is only a few thousand years old, you will never be qualified for anything except being a right wingnut political leader. Not much else will ever be open to you in the way of skilled employment.

Wow, if you listen to these USMB right wingers, they ended slavery and racist comments only come from liberals and blacks.

Well, what do you expect from people who believe the world is only a few thousand years old? People who applaud their leaders for bringing in educated liberals from other states to take jobs they will never be qualified for, because if you believe the earth is only a few thousand years old, you will never be qualified for anything except being a right wingnut political leader. Not much else will ever be open to you in the way of skilled employment.

We did end slavery

And you are the ones talking about race.

Oh pipe down, you uppity thing.

Repub Base-voters are ideologues to the core :(

"Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling ******* how to behave." -- jackson

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man. -- joe biden

"light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," -- reid

rdean of course is completely ok with the above comments because democrats said it

the hypocrisy of rdean rises to the level of beyond stupid

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

What does it mean to be "uppity"? Can only one race be "uppity"? Can gays be "uppity"? Never heard of gays referred to as "uppity". What about women?

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

BnTsZqwCQAAuf8v.jpg:large

btw....link up

no link to your accusations....

not surprised

How does stuff like this even enter a thought process?

You folks are absolutely obsessed with skin color and ethnicity.

You've completely divided this country, torn it apart, pitted American against American over and over and over, made the phrase E Pluribus Unum a relic.

Isn't that enough?

if it has to do with white republicans it is always on Deans mind.....the guy has some kind of obsession with them.....kinda strange....

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

What does it mean to be "uppity"? Can only one race be "uppity"? Can gays be "uppity"? Never heard of gays referred to as "uppity". What about women?

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

BnTsZqwCQAAuf8v.jpg:large

btw....link up

no link to your accusations....

not surprised

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

Boy that was easy.

Let me google that for you

"Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling ******* how to behave." -- jackson

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man. -- joe biden

"light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," -- reid

rdean of course is completely ok with the above comments because democrats said it

the hypocrisy of rdean rises to the level of beyond stupid

Any of those folks trying to break legislation intended to help black Americans?

a few thousand?....is this new?.....i thought it was 6 thousand?.....

Repub Base-voters are ideologues to the core :(

are you going to cry again?......

Forum List

Back