Can Whites or Asians be "uppity"?

"your people" they have their people evidently...this is UPPITY to me

it's that we OWN people mentality they so proudly boast about ...like how rdeanie crows all the time of how Democrats has 95% of black people that vote for them, so they feel as if they OWN THEM and they are "their people"...

I find it insulting myself wish. too bad more people didn't see it that way

Stephanie, you are uppity. Move along, sis.

^ note our resident "republican" said not a word about democrats

our resident "republican" only complained about a republican

I was talking to Steph. :lol: Not democrats. Can't change the Dems, but like I said almost five years ago, the far right reactionaries will be forced out of the party.

Check the primaries. Good on us!

OK...when did Obama get called "uppity"? I never ever saw this happen.Sounds like another urban legend. Now, even so, Obama is half N half, and he was sprung from the upper classes. Rich black African mates with a rich white liberal. Another PLUTOCRAT. Someone we ALL can relate to. Happens all the time. A regular Cinderella story.

upper classes?

plutocrat classes?

pass the bong, honey!

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

What does it mean to be "uppity"? Can only one race be "uppity"? Can gays be "uppity"? Never heard of gays referred to as "uppity". What about women?

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

BnTsZqwCQAAuf8v.jpg:large

Do you own a dictionary? Look up the word in question and determine whether it can apply to anyone. I think you can do it on your own without coming here to ask other posters. Give it a shot.

I take it that yet another word that has been added to an already insane list of racist words used to further the race war?

Do you think these words are racist:

liberal
welfare
nanny government
chair
Chicago politics
border security
legal immigration and/or immigration laws
personal responsibility

All of them have been used as "proof" that the person who uttered them was racist, so just wondering if you were up on the latest standards used by the left.

How about these words:

cracker
whitey

Should people become angered when they hear those?

Any of those folks trying to break legislation intended to help black Americans?

if Democrats have helped them Sallow.....why is there still Ghettos with thousands upon thousands of blacks?.....and let me know if the number has gone down since the 50's.....

Why?

Because 200 years or so of slavery and another hundred of de defacto apartheid is a very hard thing to overcome.

And you don't eliminate it by pretending the history never happened.

there were no black millionaires like there are today 50 years ago.....lots of blacks have advanced pretty well money wise.....but yet there are still black ghettos with more people in them today than yesteryear.....so what have the "champions" of the black people done for them Sallow besides feeding them the same bullshit they were feeding them 50 years ago?....

I was thinking back about when Republicans were calling President Obama and Mrs. Obama "uppity". I can't remember ever hearing any white person or Asian described as "uppity". Not sure about Hispanics.

You were thinking back to when your meds weren't working right? Didn't your doctors tell you that dwelling on your delusions is not a path to healing?

Races are not uppity, people are. If you weren't a racist scumbag you would know that.

Personally, I like uppity people, I think the world needs more of them.

Since one of the new panel members going after Obama publicly refers to the President as "uppity", can someone who is "uppity" be presumed innocent?

What panel? Where? Which member thinks Obama is uppity? Why is he insulting uppity people that way?

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

Skipped right over my link, didja?

:lol:

Did you put a link before the first post in the thread?

Didn't think so, so I guess that makes your question about as intelligent as the rest of your posts.

if Democrats have helped them Sallow.....why is there still Ghettos with thousands upon thousands of blacks?.....and let me know if the number has gone down since the 50's.....

Why?

Because 200 years or so of slavery and another hundred of de defacto apartheid is a very hard thing to overcome.

there were no black millionaires like there are today 50 years ago.....lots of blacks have advanced pretty well money wise.....but yet there are still black ghettos with more people in them today than yesteryear.....so what have the "champions" of the black people done for them Sallow besides feeding them the same bullshit they were feeding them 50 years ago?....

No doubt Harry.

But we still have a long way to go.

I think posted here that there were many mistakes in the war on poverty.

But you learn from them, and move on.

I would say Black Americans have come a long way. But they need to get further.

And in general? Getting rid of poverty should be a goal of this country.

Poverty is the root of crime and a lot of really bad things.

And a country this rich? Should not have the poverty we have.

You were thinking back to when your meds weren't working right? Didn't your doctors tell you that dwelling on your delusions is not a path to healing?

Races are not uppity, people are. If you weren't a racist scumbag you would know that.

Personally, I like uppity people, I think the world needs more of them.

What panel? Where? Which member thinks Obama is uppity? Why is he insulting uppity people that way?

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

Skipped right over my link, didja?

:lol:

Didn't think so, so I guess that makes your question about as intelligent as the rest of your posts.

I didn't start the thread.

Which makes you look about as intelligent as the rest of your posts.

But it won't do anything to erase the perception, which is accurate, that the Republican party is now a haven for racists.
Not for the black, hispanic and white liberal racists

Tank.

For the most part, I appreciate the fact you are honest and blunt about the way you feel about people who aren't white.

Please don't corrupt that with this nonsense.

Why?

Even liberals have acknowledged that the war on poverty has backfired, and that programs started with good intentions in the 60's have done harm and need to be rethought.

Except it hasn't.

We have a Supreme Court Justice who was helped by the ACLU.

Some of the war on poverty was a bust, particularly the housing projects.

But some of it was very successful, especially the education component.

No major project works completely. And actually? I have extensive training in how to manage that.

Bottom line you throw out what doesn't work..and keep what does.

looks like it has been working.....

Even liberals have acknowledged that the war on poverty has backfired, and that programs started with good intentions in the 60's have done harm and need to be rethought.

Except it hasn't.

No major project works completely. And actually? I have extensive training in how to manage that.

Some of it has..true enough.

But more needs to be done.

And I personally? Think we should be encouraging education..and like crazy.

Why?

No doubt Harry.

i agree.....but i dont think the Democrats are doing the blacks any favors.....i just dont see it.....its all lip service with a bone thrown in every now and then to make it look like they are doing something...

First rule of holes.

Tell me something, genius, how do I look stupid for pointing out that, since I was responding to the OP, your link had to be before that point for me to miss it?

First rule of holes.

Tell me something, genius, how do I look stupid for pointing out that, since I was responding to the OP, your link had to be before that point for me to miss it?

Check the posts in this post, genius.

You responded to me.

Must be the meds, right?

Except it hasn't.

Some of it has..true enough.

But more needs to be done.

And I personally? Think we should be encouraging education..and like crazy.

Yet you support policies that drive up the cost of education.

First rule of holes.

You responded to me.

Must be the meds, right?

Damn, you got something right, that is exactly what I did, you resounded to me mocking rdean.

That hole is getting pretty deep.

No doubt Harry.

i agree.....but i dont think the Democrats are doing the blacks any favors.....i just dont see it.....its all lip service with a bone thrown in every now and then to make it look like they are doing something...

Well they kinda are..

They are advocating for the Affirmative Action, college grants and many other things to help people out of poverty.

Republicans? They simply say that those programs make people "dependent" and offer no alternatives.

Seriously, this is not the party of Bob Dole and Jack Kemp anymore.

First rule of holes.

You responded to me.

Must be the meds, right?

Damn, you got something right, that is exactly what I did, you resounded to me mocking rdean.

That hole is getting pretty deep.

No worries dude. (Catch the "No worries"? I was just in Australia)

:D

Forum List

Back