Can woman physically handle combat? New Technologies!

There are a multitude of jobs that women can do in the military that have NO physical limitations.

They can drive tanks on the front lines, fly helicopters, operate communications, manage radar (and other information gathering technologies), pilot drones remotely, adjust and program modern artillery, etc.

The question is how long before they can drafted?

There are a multitude of jobs that women can do in the military that have NO physical limitations.

They can drive tanks on the front lines, fly helicopters, operate communications, manage radar (and other information gathering technologies), pilot drones remotely, adjust and program modern artillery, etc.

The Courts ruled that because women were not needed/allowed in combat positions, they were not eligible for the draft.

Since that has changed, I would expect the Feminists and Democrats will soon be introducing legislation to require women to register for the or suffer the same penalties that men do.

Can woman physically handle combat? Yesterday's answer was "NO". Today's answer is
"YES." With the increases in technology at an exponential level, woman can meet many
of the physical capabilities required by men. These requirements require carrying packs
over 100 lbs in rough terrain long distances, heavy lifting, and the ability to handle stress.
Should woman be aloud on the front lines?

Read and watch clips here!
The Resistance Report: Can woman physically handle combat?

Wearing that junk will getcha killed. If it gets damaged in combat you’re not only screwed, but you have a piece if garbage hanging off of you with a bad equilibrium.

First women drop out of Marines' infantry training

Anyways, you should be able to complete the training first.

Last edited:
Who would you rather fight beside?

redneck_special_forces.jpg

0000be0c_medium.jpeg

The Courts ruled that because women were not needed/allowed in combat positions, they were not eligible for the draft.

Since that has changed, I would expect the Feminists and Democrats will soon be introducing legislation to require women to register for the or suffer the same penalties that men do.

Women being drafted might make politicians think twice about starting wars. Unfortunately, men shouldn't be viewed as disposable. But if people don't want to see their boys going off to war, I'll place bets society will give politicians a hard time if they send their girls.

Jobs shouldn't change minimum physical requirements. I don't see a problem with women failing out of training for front line combat positions. Either you can do it or you can't. I doubt many women will pass and those that do pass, I doubt they'd appreciate having the runs in confined spaces with the opposite gender without toilet facilities. Still, Israeli Military adapted as well as other countries. I'm sure the American Military will adapt. Wonder how many units will see any women.

I'm sure there are some women who are could be trained strong enough to do the job. I'm sure there are some women who want to be on the front lines.
I'm not sure there are many women who both could do it and want to do it.

Forum List

Back