Can women rock too?

If ChrisL keeps goin' I'll make this motherfucker morph into the Skynyrd/Charlie Daniels thread, watch.

Plus of course the Chuck Berry and maybe Bobby Darin.

If ChrisL keeps goin' I'll make this motherfucker morph into the Skynyrd/Charlie Daniels thread, watch.

Come on. You are outdated. Why not just post some Elvis too? The current consumers of ROCK AND ROLL are not buying Elvis records. :pinkygirly:
Oh STFU, even you don't realize what Rock and Roll really is. Unfortunately, I do.

Come on. You are outdated. Why not just post some Elvis too? The current consumers of ROCK AND ROLL are not buying Elvis records. :pinkygirly:
Oh STFU, even you don't realize what Rock and Roll really is. Unfortunately, I do.

You understand what rock and roll was in the 1950s is what you should say. :eusa_dance: Mashed potato anyone?

I'm sure your parents felt the same way about your Elvis records. :D Lol!

^If a bar band can't play this in FL, they get longneck bottles chucked at them.

GF, I ain't that old or young. ;)

My parents grew up in the 60s/70s, so I'm not too familiar with anything before that particular period of music with some exceptions of course, but I am mostly familiar with late 1960s + music. My parents listened to the Stones, The Doors, etc.

James Brown is a badass mofo. He said he did that at a Tampa show. :)

Tbh, I don't think he was bullshittin'! :eek:

Forum List

Back