Can You Believe It ? DOD Tells Guards To Stand Down. Pheeeew!!

These armed nitwits aren't 'protecting' anyone from anything, they need to go home as instructed, they're only making things worse.

Military members should be armed wherever there is a threat. Now there is a demonstrated threat against the recruiting stations so they should be armed.

I do agree with the request for armed civilians not to stand guard in front of military recruiting stations though. Therror is potential for some of these untrained unprofessional individuals to open fire on an innocent person who "looked like a terrorist".
Notice that two of the 5 killed were armed, yet to no effect.

Like the clown who shot a round into the sidewalk trying to clear his weapon while "defending" his local recruiting station? These morons standing outside polling places are just clowns playing dress-up.
As I said they are VETERANS, and YOU are the clown here, for mocking them after they put themselves in harm's way, serving you and the country for the years that they did, and now are doing it again.

I'd bet good money that the vast majority of these guys aren't "veterans" of anything other than Call of Duty.

Like the clown who shot a round into the sidewalk trying to clear his weapon while "defending" his local recruiting station? These morons standing outside polling places are just clowns playing dress-up.
As I said they are VETERANS, and YOU are the clown here, for mocking them after they put themselves in harm's way, serving you and the country for the years that they did, and now are doing it again.

I'd bet good money that the vast majority of these guys aren't "veterans" of anything other than Call of Duty.
Poor statist loser can't stand the thought of free, armed civilians.

Here is one of your armed citizens on guard duty...

frye-facebook_2-800x430.jpg

Man dons Knights Templar costume to scare away Muslims from New York military recruiting center

The DOD, both Military and Civilians, have accidental discharges nearly every day.
Yes indeed, which is why the DOD wants to control the amount of weapons in an area of civilians and other military personnel......

Fuck that shit. Everyone should carry two guns; one stuffed away in their pants and one in hand ready to fire. Lock and load baby.
Yes, that macho assessment didn't help the marines killed when they returned fire...

I don't understand the dry mouthed, knee knocking, teeth chattering fear that lefty losers exhibit when they come face to face with free and armed men and women. The cowardice astounds me.

Forum List

Back