Can You Believe It ? Left Media Claiming No Evidence of Election Fraud

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
What ever happened to SHAME ? Oh no, no evidence of election fraud, Not at all. It's just all over the internet on hundreds of videos, and we've been watching it for the past 2 days, that's all. I've been posting those videso here in USMB. everyine has seen them.

So I called my local NBC affiliate, whose report kept blabbering about TRUMP (THEY SAY) not having evidence of election fraud. The guy on the phone argued with me, and try to believe this > he said "just because somebody makes a video, that doesn't mean it's real." HA HA HA.' Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head)

When you look at the videos of Republican poll watchers being denied entrance to even get into a building, there is NO DOUBT what is going on, and it certainly is called election FRAUD. Others being locked out of the vote count areas, large white barriers being put up to prevent the locked out poll watchers from even seeing through glass, into the vote count areas - not a question here.

In other cases, Republican poll watchers were forced to stand far away from the vote counters, thereby preventing them from doing their jobs of watching the vote counting.

No evidence of anything wrong folks ? Not much. Just watching election returns with multiple states showing big leads for Trump, and suddenly these leads are GONE, and Biden is reported as tied or leading. I have never seen more OBVIOUS EVIDENCE in my life of wrongdoing.

Anybody watching these mainstream media absolutely fake, junk "news, and thinking they have a grain of truth, needs to enter a stupidity clinic, and get some help.

What ever happened to SHAME ? Oh no, no evidence of election fraud, Not at all. It's just all over the internet on hundreds of videos, and we've been watching it for the past 2 days, that's all. I've been posting those videso here in USMB. everyine has seen them.

So I called my local NBC affiliate, whose report kept blabbering about TRUMP (THEY SAY) not having evidence of election fraud. The guy on the phone argued with me, and try to believe this > he said "just because somebody makes a video, that doesn't mean it's real." HA HA HA.' Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head)

When you look at the videos of Republican poll watchers being denied entrance to even get into a building, there is NO DOUBT what is going on, and it certainly is called election FRAUD. Others being locked out of the vote count areas, large white barriers being put up to prevent the locked out poll watchers from even seeing through glass, into the vote count areas - not a question here.

In other cases, Republican poll watchers were forced to stand far away from the vote counters, thereby preventing them from doing their jobs of watching the vote counting.

No evidence of anything wrong folks ? Not much. Just watching election returns with multiple states showing big leads for Trump, and suddenly these leads are GONE, and Biden is reported as tied or leading. I have never seen more OBVIOUS EVIDENCE in my life of wrongdoing.

Anybody watching these mainstream media absolutely fake, junk "news, and thinking they have a grain of truth, needs to enter a stupidity clinic, and get some help.

You think Trump getting his ass kicked is proof of voter fraud. What a silly little Trump Troll you are.

When they have to lie about the fraud in total denial instead of spin excuse lying then it just reveals an orchestration of the fraud.
Even the proof by the old lady was oddly handled by Nevada official who basically called her a liar claiming her signature matched yet never said the ballot vote she never received nor sent was a Trump vote meaning it had to be a Biden vote, which he has no answer for and instead of saying perhaps someone used her signature or forged her signature to comit fraud he harassed and threatened her instead, and never changed the vote and on top of that he defamed her for being a victim, that's how he treats a frail elderly Trump voter imagine the treatment of any and all Trump voters-yikes!

Last edited:
Mainstream Media is NOT your friend.

MSM is fake news

DO NOT watch MSM while all this is taking place

Go to Breibart or other more impartial places.....there are several.

The same MSM who said there were no illegal immigrant voters then states showed the percentages, said previous no fraud takes place even after Snipes Dade county incident and shown arrests of those caught and prosecuted.
The same MSM that said there was no immigration convoy heading through Mexico to come through to the U.S.
The same MSM that said Joe never did a quid pro quo even though Biden was on broadcast describing himself doing just that.
The same MSM that said Obama never spied on citizens, said FBI never intentionally tricked Fisa, etc etc.
When they 100% lie deny that means they are 100% involved in the corruption and crimes.
Baghdad Bob gets a job on CNN- "there are no illegal Aliens entering the Texas border and none at the airport"
07-minister.jpg

Last edited:
The same MSM who said there were no illegal immigrant voters then states showed the percentages, said previous no fraud takes place even after Snipes Dade county incident and shown arrests of those caught and prosecuted.
The same MSM that said there was no immigration convoy heading through Mexico to come through to the U.S.
The same MSM that said Joe never did a quid pro quo even though Biden was on broadcast describing himself doing just that.
The same MSM that said Obama never spied on citizens, said FBI never intentionally tricked Fisa, etc etc.
When they 100% lie deny that means they are 100% involved in the corruption and crimes.
Well Joe did say I don’t need your vote to win... Wink Wink ... Nudge Nudge....

I know Joe Biden also said on video..I am sure someone can find it “ We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.... This stuff can’t be made up right out of Sleepy Joes mouth...lol...

Forum List

Back