Can You Define Normal?

Normal is defined scientifically but abnormal conduct is protected by the Constitution. What seems to be the problem?

If you take your time to caress the right woman's ankle, as in a slow gentle message, you might be surprised to find the ankle can be quite erotic. At least that has been my experience.
Muslims want their women covered from head to toe because in their mind every part of a woman is sexually arousing.

Muslims want their women covered from head to toe because in their mind every part of a woman is sexually arousing.
If you have the right connection with the right woman, every part can be arousing.

The official definition says:

Normal: Conforming to a standard, usual, typical, or expected.

So how can we apply that to people when everybody's different? (Of course unless you're Joe Biden then you're totally abnormal.)

"Normal" is what people think is normal. The reality is most people spend most of their time trying to be normal, and this goes against what should actually be normal.

I didn't know how to answer this question as first, but then just a little bit ago, I got an update on an aunt that I may lose at any time now due to cancer. I used to spend every summer and Christmas with her and her two kids. If she goes, the deck of fifty-two that is currently on the table for me, my mom, and my two cousins will be missing the card that says "normal". Because of death being such a huge part of life, does anyone have any ability to define normal?

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

So then if there's no normal then why do people blindly follow a puppet who can't string together one sentence that makes sense without the use of a teleprompter. What do you call that?

Found this online for you...........

Ideologue is probably the word your looking for, since your specifically looking for a word that describes blind allegiance to ideological or political forces. an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology.

More or less, it's the blind leading the blind.

I didn't know how to answer this question as first, but then just a little bit ago, I got an update on an aunt that I may lose at any time now due to cancer. I used to spend every summer and Christmas with her and her two kids. If she goes, the deck of fifty-two that is currently on the table for me, my mom, and my two cousins will be missing the card that says "normal". Because of death being such a huge part of life, does anyone have any ability to define normal?

Holly
I'm truly sorry to hear about your aunt. Death is a natural part of life, but it forces a drastic change on those who have lost a loved one. One example of normal might be you drawing or providing, sometimes at the same time, support to and from the effected group who feel the loss most.

Holly

xxoo.gif

Forum List

Back