Can you imagine being represented in DC by someone with the IQ of a middle school child...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Sheila Jackson Lee thought we planted a flag on Mars.
Hank Johnson thought Guam might tip over from over population.
Diane Fienstien had to be told by her staffer that she did ask if they leaked a letter just a handful of days earlier.

It blows me away that voters are equally as stupid and keep reelecting these buffoons.

It would be interesting to know the collective IQ of the Democrats and Republicans in DC.

Last edited:
You do know what IQ is, right?
I think you meant maturity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Can you imagine being represented in DC by someone with the IQ of a middle school child"

No need to "imagine" it.

Diane Fienstien had to be told by her staffer that she did ask if they leaked a letter just a handful of days earlier.

I blows me away that voters are equally as stupid and keep reelecting these buffoons.

It would be interesting to know the collective IQ of the Democrats and Republicans in DC.
dOnald tRump thought the guy could keep the boat.

I blows me away that voters are equally as stupid and keep reelecting these buffoons.

You have a republican president who doesn’t read. A man who is a con man. A man who has no idea how the government actually works and he’s in charge of it? And you have the nerve to talk about someone else’s intelligence?

Better to look at the intelligence of the people who vote for a man who gives tax cuts to billionaires loots the country and lies right to their faces and they believe every single lie.

This is why I laugh when these so called professional politicians complain that Trump doesn't behave like a professional politician. $20 trillion dollars in debt, nearly a trillion dollars in government waste and fraud, wars, half baked crap like Obamacare, the so called professional politicians are morons.

• Banned

You have a republican president who doesn’t read. A man who is a con man. A man who has no idea how the government actually works and he’s in charge of it? And you have the nerve to talk about someone else’s intelligence?

Better to look at the intelligence of the people who vote for a man who gives tax cuts to billionaires loots the country and lies right to their faces and they believe every single lie.
Straight to TDS, do not pass GO, do not collect 200.00 in welfare.

Don’t forget Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi’s gaffes: 2017 compilation

Yeah, you voted (or were set to vote) for someone who thinks there is a difference between rape and “legitimate rape” named Todd Akin.

Todd Akin wins gop senate primary in Missouri

GUESSING , you don't know if the TRUMP reads or doesn't read . But we do know that that 'dem johnson' is worried about an island tipping over . --------- as far as how 'gov' works . USA is working fine as everyone touts the economy and low unemployment , the military being rebuilt and getting new and more lethal and bigger and better weapons and Billionaires and every one else is getting richer DeanRD ,

Yeah, you voted (or were set to vote) for someone who thinks there is a difference between rape and “legitimate rape” named Todd Akin.

Todd Akin wins gop senate primary in Missouri
Yup but when his ignorance became known he was promptly ousted.

Fail

Forum List

Back