Can you imagine what Obama's wife and children felt with what Trump and the GOP have said?

Not just the birther thing. Republican leadership also said things like:

We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says for President Obama.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

--------------------------

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.
What I would like is that the Zika virus, or MS-13 or TB, or the respiratory diseases that have come across the border afflict the first family like it has US citizens that Obama swore to protect, but failed because HE and his family hate the rest of US. They eat steak and caviar, fly all around the world, enjoy private schools, while poor blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens end up in squalor. rdean an idiot, who has been so brainwashed that he doesn't realize that for the past 8 years under Obama the RICH have gotten RICHER and the most ever in the history of the US got poorer. Bunch of pin heads who voted for Obama not once, but twice.

If you actually believe blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens ending up in squalor began with this guy, you're about 6 decades too late my friend.
What happened to that "HOPE AND CHANGE", "THE FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA", THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH", "NOW IS WHEN THE OCEANS BEGAIN TO RECEDE, AND THE PLANET STARTS TO HEAL". Guess you didn't read the part, where it said "the most ever in the history of the US got poorer". That was under Obama's watch. But hey, what would be nice, is when the first family gets out of office, put Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and any other politician on trial for treason, for the bullshit they did against the US citizens. A good hanging for those traitors would set the rest of the crooked political hacks straight. If this is too severe for you, then take your pansy ass to CUBA.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.
What I would like is that the Zika virus, or MS-13 or TB, or the respiratory diseases that have come across the border afflict the first family like it has US citizens that Obama swore to protect, but failed because HE and his family hate the rest of US. They eat steak and caviar, fly all around the world, enjoy private schools, while poor blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens end up in squalor. rdean an idiot, who has been so brainwashed that he doesn't realize that for the past 8 years under Obama the RICH have gotten RICHER and the most ever in the history of the US got poorer. Bunch of pin heads who voted for Obama not once, but twice.

If you actually believe blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens ending up in squalor began with this guy, you're about 6 decades too late my friend.
What happened to that "HOPE AND CHANGE", "THE FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA", THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH", "NOW IS WHEN THE OCEANS BEGAIN TO RECEDE, AND THE PLANET STARTS TO HEAL". Guess you didn't read the part, where it said "the most ever in the history of the US got poorer". That was under Obama's watch. But hey, what would be nice, is when the first family gets out of office, put Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and any other politician on trial for treason, for the bullshit they did against the US citizens. A good hanging for those traitors would set the rest of the crooked political hacks straight. If this is too severe for you, then take your pansy ass to CUBA.
Erm... that was Fiat currency that keeps making us poorer.

We need another Jackson to "kill the bank"

Can you imagine what Obama's wife and children felt with what Trump and the GOP have said?

Nope dont give a shit about any of them and cant wait until the whole scumbag family is out of the White house.

An entire threat demonstrating that Trump can put liberal panties in knots and their little titties in a wringer with jut a few words.

Migod he's good!

This is going to seem extremely racist, but what does a black man expect, when usurping a white country? How does he expect no resentment?

Is he DELIBERATELY fulfilling Enoch Powell's prophecy?

"usurping a white country"? Alt-RIght crap, I see.

This is going to seem extremely racist, but what does a black man expect, when usurping a white country? How does he expect no resentment?

What's Alt-Right? a keyboard command?

What's Alt-Right? a keyboard command?
is it better to be Alt-Right, or Alt-Wrong? Seems that the second choice would not be a good choice for the intelligent people.

Republicans are pretty fucking heartless.

Says a demoquack...the party of abortion
Come on. We both know the reason Republicans love the fetus is it doesn't cost anything and they can pretend they care. But the truth is, pretend to love the fetus but fuck the kid. We know they don't give a shit about children. You have to wonder if they even love their own children. Maybe they just have babies because their church holds the threat of eternal damnation over their heads if they don't. Clearly, they just don't like kids. But they try to deflect with "but we love the fetus". Your policies are who you are. They tell us what you believe. And we know what Republicans believe by their awful anti humanity policies.

Says a demoquack...the party of abortion
Come on. We both know the reason Republicans love the fetus is it doesn't cost anything and they can pretend they care. But the truth is, pretend to love the fetus but fuck the kid. We know they don't give a shit about children. You have to wonder if they even love their own children. Maybe they just have babies because their church holds the threat of eternal damnation over their heads if they don't. Clearly, they just don't like kids. But they try to deflect with "but we love the fetus". Your policies are who you are. They tell us what you believe. And we know what Republicans believe by their awful anti humanity policies.

Derpity derpity derp.....you and worn out BS talking points are just that Derp, worn out. Now go whine to someone else ya fucking jackass

As for what I believe? We have three adopted children, that pretty much puts you in a piss poor situation, dope

Do you realize not all Republicans even believe in God? Many are atheists. Republicans generally unite around CONSERVATIVE issues, not religion. But yes, we all HATE Obamas FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION Of AMERICA.

It's not the job of Republicans to love kids, it's the job of the parents to love kids. Given the fact it was Democrats who pushed for single-family homes claiming the father is no longer needed, we see how much Democrats love kids; especially black kids who's mothers are now at a 70% out of wedlock birth rate.

Do you want to know how to love kids? Two parent homes is a good place to start. Taking responsibility for children like feeding them, clothing them, keeping a roof over their head, being a participant in their school studies is loving them. Teach them to respect their elders especially authorities like police and teachers. Making sure your kid doesn't get gunned down by a cop is a good way to show love.

it's what happens when one takes that job, ask bush and his family. D'OH. you think it didn't matter to them? Why is it only ever your guy? you crack me up. you bash and bash bush and don't give two shits about Bush's family and it happens to obama and your first thought is his family. you fking hypocrite.

You were reading my mind and I was going to post the same thing. Good thing I read new threads from the last post to the first.

But yes, did any Democrat care when they made a video game where the object was to kill GW? How about the several books written against him? How did the Bush family feel when they had a cartoon series about GW mocking him? How did Laura feel when the leftist world was claiming Bush started the Iraq war for his oil buddies, or to get even for his father without an ounce of supporting evidence? And let's not forget how the Bush family must have felt with those Michael Moorecrap movies against GW.

Liberals think that their God is some sort of an anomaly. Every white President went through the same things (and much worse) than this big eared creep.

To be honest, I don't recall any Republican saying these things. Have any names or links, because if you do, it's likely you did the typical liberal thing which is take things out of context.

But as long as we are on the subject, how do you think those millions of us felt when the wicked witch of the east said we were a basket of deplorable's?

Seriously, you expect sympathy for a bitch that was never proud of her country until her mulatto husband was nominated for president, I guess him being elected US Senator wasn't enough to make that greedy bitch proud. FUCK HER AND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't recall any Republican saying these things. Have any names or links, because if you do, it's likely you did the typical liberal thing which is take things out of context.

But as long as we are on the subject, how do you think those millions of us felt when the wicked witch of the east said we were a basket of deplorable's?

The left burning Bush in effigy...its crickets. Dumb as they are I love the left's over the top hypocrisy and double standards the shit is funny. :laugh:

Who cares? I don't like her either.
She's supposed to be a first lady, not a politician. But she has given at least two nasty speeches in the last 3 months blasting Trump over how nasty he is. Probably more. She keeps giving these slanderous statements on college campuses, feeding their psychosis.

She's the first First Lady that sometimes when she talks I want to give her a knuckle-sandwich. I'm tired of hearing about slavery, which neither she or Barack knows a thing about, and tired of hearing how screwed up America and thus Americans are. If you want to be in charge of a country you can admire, move the fuck out of here.

How do you think the families of Bush and Trump and just about every other Republican think when vile lefties like yourself spread lies and even wish harm to them?

Yet another R-Derp spammed thread? You actually think if you shovel enough of this nonsense onto the barn wall that some of it will "stick", little buddy? Keep it up...I think the average American voter is growing tired of the games you progressives play!

Forum List

Back