Can you imagine what Obama's wife and children felt with what Trump and the GOP have said?

Now we know that rdean is just trolling.

He's pissed because it's a race and he has to worry that welfare won't be there for him.

This thread is beyond stupid.

For the record, I think Michelle is a political stooge.

But she appears to be a very supportive wife and a very concerned mother.

Our society can use a bunch more of those.

My guess, rdean is that you had good parents.

It's to bad you disgrace their names with everything you post.

Republicans are pretty fucking heartless.

Says a demoquack...the party of abortion
Come on. We both know the reason Republicans love the fetus is it doesn't cost anything and they can pretend they care. But the truth is, pretend to love the fetus but fuck the kid. We know they don't give a shit about children. You have to wonder if they even love their own children. Maybe they just have babies because their church holds the threat of eternal damnation over their heads if they don't. Clearly, they just don't like kids. But they try to deflect with "but we love the fetus". Your policies are who you are. They tell us what you believe. And we know what Republicans believe by their awful anti humanity policies.

Derpity derpity derp.....you and worn out BS talking points are just that Derp, worn out. Now go whine to someone else ya fucking jackass

As for what I believe? We have three adopted children, that pretty much puts you in a piss poor situation, dope
If they are children of color, they will never be a part of the GOP.

He's pissed because it's a race and he has to worry that welfare won't be there for him.

When you make an accusation, you need to give an example. Otherwise, you only look ridiculous.

Not just the birther thing. Republican leadership also said things like:

We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says for President Obama.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

--------------------------

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.
This is going to seem extremely racist, but what does a black man expect, when usurping a white country? How does he expect no resentment?

Is he DELIBERATELY fulfilling Enoch Powell's prophecy?

"usurping a white country"? Alt-RIght crap, I see.
What's Alt-Right? a keyboard command?
is it better to be Alt-Right, or Alt-Wrong? Seems that the second choice would not be a good choice for the intelligent people.
He's talking about the Alt Right. Why do you think the vast majority of Trump supporters have no education?

Come on. We both know the reason Republicans love the fetus is it doesn't cost anything and they can pretend they care. But the truth is, pretend to love the fetus but fuck the kid. We know they don't give a shit about children. You have to wonder if they even love their own children. Maybe they just have babies because their church holds the threat of eternal damnation over their heads if they don't. Clearly, they just don't like kids. But they try to deflect with "but we love the fetus". Your policies are who you are. They tell us what you believe. And we know what Republicans believe by their awful anti humanity policies.

Derpity derpity derp.....you and worn out BS talking points are just that Derp, worn out. Now go whine to someone else ya fucking jackass

As for what I believe? We have three adopted children, that pretty much puts you in a piss poor situation, dope

They won't?

Being Democrats is in their DNA?

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.
This is going to seem extremely racist, but what does a black man expect, when usurping a white country? How does he expect no resentment?

is it better to be Alt-Right, or Alt-Wrong? Seems that the second choice would not be a good choice for the intelligent people.
He's talking about the Alt Right. Why do you think the vast majority of Trump supporters have no education?
Probably can't afford it.

Obama and that tranny he's married to are only getting a small fraction of what they deserve. From constant attacks on law enforcement, to calling half the nation bitter clingers, and causing the worst racial division I've ever seen. I can keep going and going, but I'll just conclude it with fuck these two America-hating, racist sacks of shit.

You mean no college. Well maybe that is true because if you don't attend college, it's likely you are not indoctrinated by those liberal professors that disable your ability to see right from wrong.

Obama and that tranny he's married to are only getting a small fraction of what they deserve. From constant attacks on law enforcement, to calling half the nation bitter clingers, and causing the worst racial division I've ever seen. I can keep going and going, but I'll just conclude it with fuck these two America-hating, racist sacks of shit.
^ Alt-Rightie....an excellent example.

You mean no college. Well maybe that is true because if you don't attend college, it's likely you are not indoctrinated by those liberal professors that disable your ability to see right from wrong.
Wondering...aren't Righties smart enough to become college professors?

When you make an accusation, you need to give an example. Otherwise, you only look ridiculous.

This thread asshole.

Many of my neighbors are hispanic and often put up with all kinds of bullcrap.

They know it is a matter of time and assimilation.

I am quite certain that Michelle Obama (who has almost always had money) understands racism.

But she is now part of the elitist class.

Your thread is just another example of the far left browning their underwear over the fact that Hillary is circling the drain.

Who wants to ?

I am not a rightie, but if my kids said they wanted to become profs...I'd tell them they were on their own.

Those who can ......do.

Those who can't......teach.

You can prove that statement with direct facts, not some asinine presumption based on nothing ?

Let's see it rdean.

Let's see your facts.

Amen and amen.

You are wishing harm on another human being. So Christian of you. NOT!!

Define no education.

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.

Amen and amen.

You are wishing harm on another human being. So Christian of you. NOT!!

Says the hypocrite that advocated killing babies.

One of them is Chinese....you're failing miserably, Derp and stop being a racist moron. Do you ever wonder why everyone calls you Derp? Think hard

Forum List

Back