Can you provide evidence that Obama's policies are the direct reason for the...

Yellow belly runs when called on his bullshit.
Typical stereotyping anti-Americanism. Go back to Cuba.

Vulgarity and name-calling. I guess that's why you're so special. Very impressive, indeed.

Translation: You're spot on and I'm busted.
You want to post again and show everyone you're really an anti-Semite?

Huh?

I realize contemporary American "political discourse" involves a great deal of intellectually dishonest straw man arguments, employed specifically to put your target on the defensive. Great example there. Okay, I'll play along:

You want to post again and show everyone you're really a crack-addicted wife beater?

Last edited:
Vulgarity and name-calling. I guess that's why you're so special. Very impressive, indeed.

Translation: You're spot on and I'm busted.
You want to post again and show everyone you're really an anti-Semite?

Huh?

I realize contemporary American "political discourse" involves a great deal of intellectually dishonest straw man arguments, employed specifically to put your target on the defensive. Great example there. Okay, I'll play along:

You want to post again and show everyone you're really a crack-addicted wife beater?

No no, don't play stupid. You used the word "special". There is more to it than that.
Are you going to engage the topic or merely name call, proving the bankruptcy of your views?

AMericans don't want to be lectured on how wasteful we are. Save that shit for someone else. We can afford it, we want it, we'll do it.

A vivid example of my point. "We're Amurrica, dammit, we're special, and we deserve it."

It has nothing to do with merit. We can afford it.

Furthermore, consuming more doesn't make you "wasteful." It makes you wealthy.

Y'know, bringing that up a 1001st time doesn't make it any more relevant than the first 1000 times.

That's true. It's still just as relevant now as it was then. People need to be reminded 1,000 times because the Democrats will lie about it 10,000 times.

What will they lie about? I don't recall anyone ever denying that the Democratic Party was once the party of the KKK. Key word being "once".

Assholes like you can keep bringing it up all you want, but it's not true anymore. Maybe it's not true of the Republicans, either, but it's definitely no longer true of the Dems.

I imagine that's why we witnessed all those OWS turds spewing a constantly stream of anti-Semitic harangues - because Dims aren't racists any longer.

Last edited:
That's true. It's still just as relevant now as it was then. People need to be reminded 1,000 times because the Democrats will lie about it 10,000 times.

What will they lie about? I don't recall anyone ever denying that the Democratic Party was once the party of the KKK. Key word being "once".

Assholes like you can keep bringing it up all you want, but it's not true anymore. Maybe it's not true of the Republicans, either, but it's definitely no longer true of the Dems.

I imagine that's why we witnessed all those OWS turds spewing a constantly stream of anti-Semitic harangues - because Dims aren't racists any longer.
They're the biggest racists on the planet.

For someone who decries simplistic you sure engage in it.

The UE rate for this country through most of the oughts was about 5%, with inflation in the 2% range. So to say there has been a crisis in the making for decades is unsupported. The only crisis in the making for decades is the meltdown in the Eurozone caused by exactly those policies the Left wants us to pursue now.

AMericans don't want to be lectured on how wasteful we are. Save that shit for someone else. We can afford it, we want it, we'll do it.

And our savings rate was negative, but obviously that couldn't be the crisis we are all talking about.

No, that isn't the crisis we're talking about. I actually don't know what crisis anyone is talking about.
The only crisis we have is the half-assed joker in the White House.

No no, don't play stupid. You used the word "special". There is more to it than that. Are you going to engage the topic or merely name call, proving the bankruptcy of your views?

Okay, against my better judgment, I'll play along. I said that some Americans seem to think that they're special, the rules don't apply to us. You then somehow twisted that into an entirely different subject. I didn't. You did.

So please describe how my use of the term "special" makes me an anti-Semite. Precisely.

Strom Thurmond, in his later years, was still in favour of segregation. Robert Byrd spoke repeatedly about how he thought being a member of the KKK was idiotic and he regrets it.

Evidence?

It's GOT to be true! Thurmond was a Republican and we've heard repeatedly here that the old Southern racists moved to the GOP.
Yes yes, Senator Byrd (D-WV) siddown shuddup and stop knocking around in your coffin. You're disturbing the other dead people.

For someone who decries simplistic you sure engage in it.

The UE rate for this country through most of the oughts was about 5%, with inflation in the 2% range. So to say there has been a crisis in the making for decades is unsupported. The only crisis in the making for decades is the meltdown in the Eurozone caused by exactly those policies the Left wants us to pursue now.

And our savings rate was negative, but obviously that couldn't be the crisis we are all talking about.

No, that isn't the crisis we're talking about. I actually don't know what crisis anyone is talking about.
The only crisis we have is the half-assed joker in the White House.
The half-assed joke that is destroying the private sector while acting as if he doesn't want the job again if it weren't for the perks.

THOSE are what he is campaigning for. (Keep this in mind) because you will hear of it in the debate between the Boyking and whomever the other side nominates.

Global financial crisis that was the worst since the Great Depression and from which parts of the world still haven't recovered.

That's the crisis we are talking about.

Really? Do you need evidence the sky is blue?

LOL. We know what that means... :eusa_liar:

It means, that "conservatives" love screaming about Byrd being a member of the KKK, and yet now, a "conservative" is asking me, a liberal, to prove it.
No dumbass. YOU made a statement that Robert Byrd said he regretted it...now prove it.

Same with your statement of Strom Thurmond.

English NOT your strong suit?

LOL. We know what that means... :eusa_liar:

It means, that "conservatives" love screaming about Byrd being a member of the KKK, and yet now, a "conservative" is asking me, a liberal, to prove it.
No dumbass. YOU made a statement that Robert Byrd said he regretted it...now prove it.

I have provided exactly the same amount of proof for my statement as all of you combined have provided for your statement that Obama is directly hurting the economy.

I have provided exactly the same amount of proof for my statement as all of you combined have provided for your statement that Obama is directly hurting the economy.
Translation: "I cannot be bothered..."

:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back