Can you spot the difference?

One of our lighter skinned sistas. We have everything in the Black race. They will tell you themselves.

goodlookinblackchick.jpg

compared to this? :lol:

[IMG]whitecrackwhore.jpg[/quote]The Black man will dump a good looking Black chick for ANY UGLY WHITE WOMAN! Just so he can say; "Yo main! I f*cked dis fahhhhhhn ass white bitch!"

[B]Black Mans Goal in life: Marry a White Woman.[/B]

Can't say I blame him, most Black wimmen are Ghetto Stupid.[/QUOTE]

I guess thats why most Black men that marry end up marrying Black women. :lol:

[IMG]http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2010-Black-Men-Marraige-Chart-2.jpg

Trust. If all Black men wanted to marry white women they could easily do it. White women love Black men.

Last edited:
Trust. If all Black men wanted to marry white women they could easily do it. White women love Black men.

HAHAHAHAHA. Women of all races want money and black men are poor. Case closed.

I see you diverted from your own topic. Thanks for admitting I'm right? :lol:

Smokin Hot!

tumblr_ls7g9m9kR51qb3zbpo1_500.jpg

This face could put out any fire or turn a man into stone.

Fat-Ugly-Face-most-ugly-people-in-world-funny-images-fun-pictures-bajiroo-photos-4.jpg

Last edited:
One of our lighter skinned sistas. We have everything in the Black race. They will tell you themselves.

Everything except brains. Most blacks can't even tell time.

How do you manage to watch sports?

The reality that so many Black men are so much better paid, so much better looking, in so much better physical condition than you should make you have to resort to some pretty sick coping mechanisms to avoid feeling like a worthless POS.

Pretty sick coping mechanisms like going on bulletin boards and telling lies and casting aspersions about your superiors.

You poor incompetent, humiliated racist bastard.

goodlookinblackchick.jpg

[IMG]whitecrackwhore.jpg[/quote]The Black man will dump a good looking Black chick for ANY UGLY WHITE WOMAN! Just so he can say;[B] "Yo main![/B] I f*cked dis fahhhhhhn ass white bitch!"

Black Mans Goal in life: Marry a White Woman.

Yo MAIN???

Sounds Hispanic.

And you sound like a stupid bigot.

A white woman and a half-white woman. What's your point?

My point is she and other Black people define her as a Black woman. You dont get to pick and chose what she is.

Short Haircuts for Black Women 2012-2013 | Short Hairstyles 2014 | Most Popular Short Hairstyles for 2014

However if that is not Black enough for you there are millions of others. Here is one from Angola which is in Africa

185045_484198681597847_2046954283_n.jpg

img.cgi

I can do this all day. Its actually fun posting the beautiful Black women of the world pussy. :lol:

Why do you keep posting pics of black chicks with white hair styles?

Well, can you blame him? Think about the alternative. We don't need to see that. :lol:

The reality that so many Black men are so much better paid, so much better looking, in so much better physical condition

Not true. They aren't better paid. Most male models in the world are white and obesity is rampant in the black community. Black people are getting fatter every year. The little good that slavery did for them (developing athleticism) is quickly fading away. You know how black people in Africa always look like a bag of bones (they didn't benefit from generations of hard farm work)? In the US, soon they will look like a bag of jello. :lol:

goodlookinblackchick.jpg

[IMG]whitecrackwhore.jpg[/quote]The Black man will dump a good looking Black chick for ANY UGLY WHITE WOMAN! Just so he can say; "Yo main! I f*cked dis fahhhhhhn ass white bitch!"

Black Mans Goal in life: Marry a White Woman.

[IMG]http://cdn2.pressroomvip.com/wp-content/uploads/Bacary-Sagna-girlfriend-Ludivine-Kadri-2918283.jpg

Her better half...
ludivine-sagna-wag.jpg

Don't worry about calling her a "race traitor", you were never and will never be in her league...:lol: :lol:

Look!!!!....more race traitors!!!!...

Sam-Cooke.jpg

She loves to wrap those curves around the bib black snake...

Manchester+United+Football+Club+Player+Year+uI5doPupGr6l.jpg

Don't worry, just keep praying that all the ugly white women keep running into the arms of Black men, hey where do I place my order???

The reality that so many Black men are so much better paid, so much better looking, in so much better physical condition

Not true. They aren't better paid. Most male models in the world are white and obesity is rampant in the black community. Black people are getting fatter every year. The little good that slavery did for them (developing athleticism) is quickly fading away. You know how black people in Africa always look like a bag of bones (they didn't benefit from generations of hard farm work)? In the US, soon they will look like a bag of jello. :lol:

Very true. I make more in a month than any of you racists do in a year. The only reason there are more white models is because of the effort of whites to convince the world that white is the standard of beauty. There are probably about 50x the number of Black models male or female that put any white model to shame. Gimme a break. Black women are the original and the real standard. You need commercials and sitcoms to convince people otherwise. :lol:

Like Hammer used to say..."Caint touch this"

tumblr_m745t8lEds1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

4e03983449b47.jpg

Sam-Cooke.jpg

Don't worry, just keep praying that all the ugly white women keep running into the arms of Black men, hey where do I place my order???

I think most racists are confused. They dont realize how easy it is for Black guys to pick up fine white women. The women do all the work. All you have to do is smile at them and they lose it.

Funniest thing I ever heard in my life was when I was propositioned in a bank by a female white teller.

"I bet you make pretty babies."

Sam-Cooke.jpg

I think most racists are confused. They dont realize how easy it is for Black guys to pick up fine white women. The women do all the work. All you have to do is smile at them and they lose it.

Funniest thing I ever heard in my life was when I was propositioned in a bank by a female white teller.

This is why even in Jim Crow, white men cut off the penises of Black men, jealous that "their" women couldn't be satisfied with the white man's inadequate size and emotional prowess...

Sam-Cooke.jpg

This is why even in Jim Crow, white men cut off the penises of Black men, jealous that "their" women couldn't be satisfied with the white man's inadequate size and emotional prowess...

From what I heard in my single days from a lot of married white women the only thing that has changed is they are too afraid to try to cut off anything today. :lol:

Sam-Cooke.jpg

Was that back in the day when black fathers existed? :lol:

What's so funny is that, these losers on this board would never have the balls in real life to approach these women anyway, so sad to claim one's self as the pinnacle of masculinity and be totally paralyzed with fear at the sight of beautiful women....

Last edited:

Was that back in the day when black fathers existed? :lol:

Yeah that was back in the day...today you guys suffering from penis envy are left looking resentful and feminine...:lol: :lol: :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back