Who should the Sixers make a play for this off season?

Luca sick and hurting? He hasn’t seemed as good since he face-planted a while back? Maybe his ribs are cracked?

This is why you don’t have 6’9” 280lb point guards very often. They are not Ballerina like enough. Can’t run with the little man. Durant can’t do it? Jocich does OK, lol.

Last edited:
I had a good run betting when it is tight, exciting, close and more predictable games. DEN killed me in game 6,7? DAL killed me game 1 at BOS (did not even break 50 pts between both teams in QTR 2,3 after 57pts in Q1. DAL scored less than 25 in both Q2, Q3.

Up -down, ugly game. 49 missed shots by DAL I think? I lost every single bet. Not asking sympathy. I should have known better Game one, on the road. I needed DAL+7.5 over 207.5? If you grab those bets early, the odds are good, like 3:1. If you wait till it looks like a more sure it is more like 1:4, of course.

I had been riding high on INDY, OKC, DAL games. Even at times NY vs. PHI was well played, 50+ pt quarters.

Tonight, I would expect tighter, better game. Not sure that Pollack can hit 9-10 in the first 6 min again! He killed my spread bets. He killed DAL. I expect Jason Kidd to come up with better game plan.

But you NEVER feel sure betting NBA. Truly gambling. Betting on NFL (KC) goes better. All but OAK Tday game was predictable. I made out that Balt playoff game + SB. KC very very good to me. Even those games were far from certain. Took a turnover at the goal line to stop BALT.
Remember 2004 the Lakers beat Pistons game one. Who would have predicted the Piston's would then sweep them.

Who you got tonight?

Luca sick and hurting? He hasnt seemedcas good since he face-planted a while back? Maybe his ribs are cracked?

This is why you don’t have 6’9” 280lb point guards very often. They are not Ballerina like enough. Can’t run with the little man. Durant can’t do it? Jocich does OK, lol.
Just cause he's the point on offense doesn't mean he has to guard the point on D.

Sometimes FanDuel feels sorry and offers special bets. I had Luca 2:1 to score 45 (points + rebounds + assists). I bet it big, then sweated till late 4th quarter stuck on 43. They finally put him back in and he ended at 47.

Nothing is ever easy it seems. Betting this stuff can give you heartattack. I once lost a massive tri-fecta payoff because ORE ended up going into OT vs. TX? Then losing so badly in OT! I lost another big OVER at the buzzer on goaltending in a meaningless ending. They went to the monitors while I was rolling over the bet winnings I thought I had. LOL! You never know!

I had ORE locked: ORE and points, plus the over at end of regulation. Then…….Dear God in Heaven TX pulled a miracle off. I lost another bet by one point because College guy missed all three free throws at end of game. He was 75-85%?
You make me remember the wins just aren't worth the feeling you get when you lose.

For example, what's the most you ever won? $1000? Even $10,000? Big deal. Ok, maybe I could see betting $100 knowing if I win I get $10,000. I might do that. Ever bet $100 where you can win $10,000? Now that might be worth the risk. Every once in awhile of course.

Remember 2004 the Lakers beat Pistons game one. Who would have predicted the Piston's would then sweep them.

Who you got tonight?

I exoected DAL to keep it closer tonight. To Win? I dont have a clue? DAL has not lost 2 playoff games in a row this season? But this ain’t Harden or rookie OKC team.

You make me remember the wins just aren't worth the feeling you get when you lose.

For example, what's the most you ever won? $1000? Even $10,000? Big deal. Ok, maybe I could see betting $100 knowing if I win I get $10,000. I might do that. Ever bet $100 where you can win $10,000? Now that might be worth the risk. Every once in awhile of course.

Never do I bet that kind of money. I lost all my footballwinning into learning NCAAB NBA betting. I put in more. Lost that. Put in more, almost lost that. Then begin to climb back up. ignoring mistake’s. i am dowm ~$1000 over 9 months? ButI place bets before and during almost every single game NFL NCAAF NCAAB or NBA that is on TV. During games I do better after I see how the game is going.

Lately been going up down +-$100. I turned my last $39 into $375 then dropped $100 game 1. Ibet DAL to score 95+ one time for $55 to win $33….low hanging fruit.

Its the finals, so I bet bigger chunks. Then DAL got smoked. Did not win a single bet of $25 or $10 chunks.

Some OKC or INDY games I ran the table 10 of 10 for +$100 or so. It is really hard.

IF I had bet big Consistently I suppose I could be down $10,000. I am learning. It is a complicated bet site also.

I have some money left. I dont buy BOS hype all-in. So I try to see how it starts then grab underdog before odds change. But, that was before the miracle shooting beanpole. Can the pollack kill me again? I did not even know who he was.

Last edited:
Not one bet placed yet, see how things start out. I’m becoming addicted like hunter the coke head. Sweaty palms.

Lost 2 $10 first Quarter bets. Both by 1/2 pt. One more free throw by DALwins both.

DAL win Q1 total over 53.5. (Total was 53). Yeah, its hard.
DAL over 28.5 (scored 28). This really depresses me.

I exoected DAL to keep it closer tonight. To Win? I dont have a clue? DAL has not lost 2 playoff games in a row this season? But this ain’t Harden or rookie OKC team.
It did seem like they were ready to call Luca and Kyree one of if not THE greatest back court of all time. Makes me kind of want to see them fail. At least Kyree. LOL.

Boston is too deep and Dallas' others aren't playing that well. That said, it's going to Dallas. I bet it will be tied up after 4 games. Not money. Just saying I BET. LOL. Because who the fuck knows.

Never do I bet that kind of money. I lost all my footballwinning into learning NCAAB NBA betting. I put in more. Lost that. Put in more, almost lost that. Then begin to climb back up. ignoring mistake’s. i am dowm ~$1000 over 9 months? ButI place bets before and during almost every single game NFL NCAAF NCAAB or NBA that is on TV. During games I do better after I see how the game is going.

Lately been going up down +-$100. I turned my last $39 into $375 then dropped $100 game 1. Ibet DAL to score 95+ one time for $55 to win $33….low hanging fruit.

Its the finals, so I bet bigger chunks. Then DAL got smoked. Did not win a single bet of $25 or $10 chunks.

Some OKC or INDY games I ran the table 10 of 10 for +$100 or so. It is really hard.

IF I had bet big Consistently I suppose I could be down $10,000. I am learning. It is a complicated bet site also.

I have some money left. I dont buy BOS hype all-in. So I try to see how it starts then grab underdog before odds change. But, that was before the miracle shooting beanpole. Can the pollack kill me again? I did not even know who he was.

I learned my lesson 2 ways.

1. I was in college and broke. My buddy and I chipped in $45 each. That is 6 bets on the roullete wheel. He got us up to about $200 each and we split up the chips. I ran my $100 up to $900. One more win and I quit. Guess what happened? LOL. Lost it all.

The other way I learned gambling isn't worth it is sitting at those Texas hold em tables waiting, waiting, waiting. Sometimes I won $200, sometimes I lost $200. But I never won everyones money like most of my friends. Most of them, one time or another, got the BIG win where maybe they walked out with $600 or $1000. Me, never. Scared money. So it's just not worth it. And I'm not that good. Scared money doesn't win. Everyone knows to fold when you go all in. Of course you aren't bluffing. LOL And you can't change who you are. If I did, then I'd be a degenerate gambler betting more money to try to bluff people out.

Worst feeling in the world is trying to bluff, the guy thinking about it for a minute, reading you, then he calls and everyone laughs at you.

I don't see any way James goes to Phila. That is obvious. Too much against it, including bad weather and dumb fans. I think the media outlets just throw this stuff out there to get people worked up.

As far as defense. It's a constant. If you can't play defense for 48 minutes, then get out.

Forum List

Back